Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (181798 Views)

Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Repent before it's too late
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sarutobie(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2016
the females on nairaland just dey observe from far...shame no gree them..tell me how these cheap whor*es can demand for respect and equality...

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by doyinisaac(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=24pt]They were cheap prostitutes he paid N1K to N5K to fork. It is cheaper to have call girls than a girlfriend. The N25K you will give your girlfriend to restyle her hair is enough to sleep with 10 hot club girls who are often campus girls from UNILAG, LASU, YABATECH and other tertiary institutions.,
.[/size].
As bitter or funny as this may sound,you are very right....that is what the society has turned to..

4 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by doyinisaac(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Another guy's girlfriend is another guy's prostitute.[/size].
****fact***i was having sex with a girl on a particular evening around 2013 and her bf was calling her at that period and she told the Guy on phone that she is washing her cloth that she will call him back later after she is done washing....I was just laughing while she was on phone with him...she told him she is washing her cloth while I am busy washing her on bed...grin....but the fact is out of every 100 ladies there will be at least one good lady...not all Naija ladies are useless.....

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Fastpace(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
The rate at which girls are cheap is alarming.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by dolly(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmmm.this is shame on him too cos he shows his face too. Wat happens in future when his kids see this? End time tins.

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Gariga: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
A sado-masochist ?
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by johnson232: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Florblu:
Correct guy!He already dedicated his soul to Lucifer
so dedicating your soul to lucifer now makes one a correct guy...

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by mii4u(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
arowz56:

Are you jealous ?

jealous of wat? is dat u or ur bros?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by permanentgrace(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Seems nairaland is backward in terms of its fastness in delivering first-hand trending news around the globe. What i am saying is, the pictures as shared by the young man have been in circulation for years now. Wondering why it's making frontpage now.

That young man, only God knows what he does for a living. Seems like a professional yahoo niggur who undoubtedly knows his onions and once he seals a successful deal in dollars, he resorts to splashing the unsuffered cash on these bitcches who are always readily available.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by eightsin(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
When there is a lotta money to throw around...
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by permanentgrace(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
dolly:
Hmmmm.this is shame on him too cos he shows his face too. Wat happens in future when his kids see this? End time tins.

You may not totally be right in saying that. What if he has an ambition of becoming a por.n star in the future? In such case, is he losing anything by advertising himself ahead of time?
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by waper(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2016
U ra right
slyIsaac:
More like numerous "women of the night"
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
diva90:
It's sad what girls do for small change these days. How much is this dirty looking boy possibly paying these hoes that they would completely throw their sense of worth to the winds ... Smh!
I know right? cheesy What some girls dey package like say gold na im dey there. Na im one small boy dey commonise anyhow.
I say God bless that small change.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by koolaid87: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fastpace:
The rate at which girls are cheap is alarming.

Yes Dear, and on the other hand, its hard for most girls keeping up with 'em needs.

Not all girls are happy being cheap, but being decent ain't paying the bills.

God help every Nigerians out there.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by permanentgrace(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dexter247:
Funnily enough, he has a daughter.. around 2-3 yrs old.

You know the guy that much in person?

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sensolution10(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
fart:
AIDS is real
na 4 diz 21st century person dey talk say aids is real....CD neva reach ur village

3 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by blackprowler: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
This youth who goes by the name @kingtblakhoc on instagram has been sharing endless photos of all the ladies he sleeps with. What is baffling to many is how the guy has been funding his randy lifestyle. Or are women that cheap?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_71.html

It is your Nigerian brain that makes you think women are a commodity that you access with money. So when you access so many, you have had money to make the payment. That's one of our fundamental sicknesses here.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by tekslee: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
He is a weak ass body fool.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by sammaking(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
mmh
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by justjify(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let somebody shout Haaaaalleluuuuuujah cry

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by apikipiki1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
NewSheriff:
I sight you my Redeem sister.
hahahahaha
NewSheriff:
hahahahaha
NewSheriff:
hahahahaha
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by JOYOSITA(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
illuminada:

Goodluck on those exams wink
thx dear
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by hob(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
All these na stunt.. he cant possibly be sleeping wt all dem oloshos

he is just using his money"Wherever he got it" and pay them to show off wt the gurls.

he is just another being on dis earth....

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by jackima: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is very annoying, I can't understand what lesson Nairaland want us to learn from this. Too annoying.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by alaskido(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Make I check if my girlfriend is part of the girls he has f*ck grin grin grin or even my friends wife grin grin cheesy
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by alaskido(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
This guy no get spec. All sizes him dey chop. Even my Redeem sister self join the band wagon. Let somebody should Halleluya. grin grin grin
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Fastpace(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
What do u say about those giving out their dignity out just for fun and to add more to their collection of various dick.And what bill should make one a LovePeddler!
koolaid87:

Yes Dear, and on the other hand, its hard for most girls keeping up with 'em needs.

Not all girls are happy being cheap, but being decent ain't paying the bills.

God help every Nigerians out there.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Florblu(f): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
johnson232:

so dedicating your soul to lucifer now makes one a correct guy...

It's a pity you were unable to decipher the sarcasm In my post. Always view things from the brighter side.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by koolaid87: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fastpace:
What do u say about those giving out their dignity out just for fun and to add more to their collection of various dick.And what bill should make one a LovePeddler!

A lot of people are not fortunate yet to procure a legitimate deal, so they venture into anything that can feed their hungry stomach. I'm not however advocating for any unethical activity but until i can feed them, I can't judge 'em

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by tommychow(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
My tolerance level is low,so if you do get from my face

Forming tough chic incognito, funny gal.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some guys here no go fit sleep dis night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.some go open dis thread dem go see dhier gf for these pics.others nko na dhier wife dem go see or d babe wey dem don carry go home for introduction.when u dating a naija babe always prepare for d worst.never u trust a naija babe.dat ur gf or fiancee wey dey form virgin mary and no sex before marriage fit be a hard core p0rnster at night.dat born again redeemer sister or believers love world fit be ashi for night.always investigate d the type of babe u wan be wit cos many chicks no pure oo.Their skeleton for cupboard fit mk an ifa priest green with envy cheesy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / The Red Truth / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.