Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (181807 Views)

Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by dayleke: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2016
"AMUDO" at work.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by diva90: 4:38am On Jun 27, 2016
drnairalov:
he pays them 50,000# for it. but this is how disease fly around.cos the guy doesnt use condom..these girls have boyfriends but still go meet him for little change..even with him posting the pics on instagram more girls go ...sigh!!! executive ashewo everywhere

50k only! Smh
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by bayocute(m): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2016
NaLaugh:

What exactly would he be questioned about?
I Wonder ooo, 4 spending his own money carry olosho abi??

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2016
stigmond:
Uhmmm!!! And JEsus Wept!
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Heineken(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2016
onadana:
That's childish on his part.He forgot it takes two to tangle...if there was no agreement no deal will take place.So also ladies can brag too.I have slept with him.
seriously it truly takes two to tango.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by bigdot1759(m): 4:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Asawo sleeping with asawo, EWURE

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by anigbajumo(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2016

I don't understand how cum guys dey bash on him, na him gat hiz cash, make him enjoy his life with big nyanshes nd fresh boobs... . See that Redeemer??LmAo!!!

Da nigga na Real MVP, kittykat no gat any identity than to bleep hell out of it, wait am fasting make I stop here.....

2 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by RitzyPrince(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2016
It's Official Kingtblackhoc is king of PVSSY cheesy no contender grin

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by marxweller247: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2016
can't figure out what he is trying 2 achieve, is he a bastard
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by anigbajumo(m): 5:21am On Jun 27, 2016
dayleke:
"AMUDO" at work.

Dis gat me laughing Nigga, na Money do d talking.. .. Amudo ko, u funny gan ooooooo

Gat alot of useless cash on u nd u keep on knacking different bitch every minutes.Lol.. ..

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by ifeyomade14: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2016
this guy has no shame. who is the pervert snapping him in those pix? and those girls resemble olosho. these are some of the reasons why social media dey tire me
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by DangotePikin: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2016
At least, he's nice enough to hide the faces of the girls.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Mememan: 5:34am On Jun 27, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
all those commenting crap here are #HYPOCRITE y'all secretly wish you were the ones, and someone said that later the girls will start looking for husband, are you going to marry all the girls you've smashed... #HYPOCRITE
when all our male musicians are doing it, load girls in their videos, #HYPOCRITE
[s]did you see your girl or your sister there?[/s] #HYPOCRITE
and to those that say it's childish... fyi IT'S NOT.. it's the new cool.. ask #danbilzarian
No be person sister dem be

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by arowz56(m): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2016
mii4u:
demon possessed
Are you jealous ?
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Sike(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Adeboye must see this.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by arowz56(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Poor souls like you guys...he can do anything he wants..wetin be una business to de condemn? Girls on this forum would Bleep him o..awon werey gbogbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by alfredo4u(m): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2016
kip it up..........u pencil go suffa 4 it.......

my wife....come ohhhhh
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Akjr(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2016
When money x speaking 4 u, majority girls (98% )of dem sees wah eva u do x right. Deycnt mk noise abt dis. Any1 dah do, knows wah she will lose.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2016
with their appearance self,you will know that they are oloshos, it's their business, he is a yahoo boy, so I am not surprised, afterall Yahoo boys and olosho are like bread and butter, but I am hearing that he is a pim.p

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by slowbreeze(f): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Useless boy!!

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Prodigalson1(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2016
na olosho all the men for this world go marry last last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by yommysure(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Israellb:
This niqqa will soon die

KILODE! Why you dey curse am....those hoes ain't loyal . ...the guy is using those pics to wakes dull guys up....

4 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Adeevah(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Waoo...this guy is fantastically corrupt grin

This is the kind of man that suppose to be inside EFCC/Buhari's net and not dasuki

AMCON should even seize his assets, including his ;Dwondertool
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Btruth: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Can you imagine his achievement? While some guys are winning the highest award in some top universities inn the world.

I wonder what's in his brain?

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by siblings(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Indeed "the sweetness of madness is best known to the mad"

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by mrable4real(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Vanity upon vanity,.............all
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by biggie73(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Something will kill a man.
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by LastSurvivor: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
He needs hiv test ASAP..
Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by Owliver(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2016
the female body is mostly meant for pleasure.

you see them in films, music videos, concerts, stage show, in church, even in the street all almost naked shaking their things and feeling good.

that's what they've been reduced to. pleasure objects.

5 Likes

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by vchykp(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2016
if many of us had opportunity to live that kind of life we would, allow him enjoy life while it last, buh d guy sabi better thing

@least at the point of his death he would boost of a life well spent..❗

IRANU.

1 Like

Re: @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him by pedrilo: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Empty vessels makes d loudest noise. NEXT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / The Red Truth / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.