Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy (2489 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2016
falconey:

I don't know what you are asking about, you know the old school Mario game tone right? the yorubas do use it to form a Yoruba sentence .

it goes like 'nibi lo ma kusi" meaning this is where I will die.

now you dig ?

Sure wink
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol

huh since when did u become a nigggah

is that what they teaching u over in Canada how to become a nigggah

smh undecided
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by poshestmina(f): 2:49am On Jun 29, 2016
11. You make friends with every and anyone close to him
12. You want to learn his dialect by all means to impress his people
13.You try to gain as much things as possible incase "work cast"

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2016
poshestmina:
11. You make friends with every and anyone close to him
12. You want to learn his dialect by all means to impress his people
13.You try to gain as much things as possible incase "work cast"

Shuo! You are an expert in this matter o! Your last point sha! grin lol!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Where is rocktation, ichommy, tosyne2much, wristbangle, cutehector, alkarulezz, ronald4lif, agarawu23, danceville, daviyyjones, chappychase
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by ichommy(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Another dope thread Rapmoney
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by DanceVille: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2016
This is an interesting and superb write-up bro Rapmoney.

Any lady that fault this write-up is guilty of ALL.

Lemme add mine.

-They try using Juju charms to lure him more.They don't mind carrying sacrifice in the midnight unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
This is a brilliant write-up by Prof Rapmoney

Make I add mine grin

11. She start bringing her loads of the guys place one by one. This trait is very come with many ladies when they meet a well to do dude. The moment the guy shows little interest, they will start acting incessantly caring and romantic just like a wife from that day on

12. They swallow their pride. Research and findings have shown that hardly would you see a lady claiming hard-to-get to a guy with 6digits account balance grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is a brilliant write-up by Prof Rapmoney

Make I add mine grin

11. She start bringing her loads of the guys place one by one. This trait is very come with many ladies when they meet a well to do dude. The moment the guy shows little interest, they will start acting incessantly caring and romantic just like a wife from that day on

12. They swallow their pride. Research and findings have shown that hardly would you see a lady claiming hard-to-get to a guy with 6digits account balance grin
Yeah, they start with leaving some of their clothes grin
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
DanceVille:
This is an interesting and superb write-up bro Rapmoney.

Any lady that fault this write-up is guilty of ALL.

Lemme add mine.

-They try using Juju charms to lure him more.They don't mind carrying sacrifice in the midnight unclothedness.
That's why I fear Bini babes! grin
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by ChappyChase: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
Where is rocktation, ichommy, tosyne2much, wristbangle, cutehector, alkarulezz, ronald4lif, agarawu23, danceville, daviyyjones, chappychase
All babes wan hammer by all means!
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by ChappyChase: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
Yeah, they start with leaving some of their clothes grin
Their panties and bra will be the first to spend overtime in your bathroom!!!!!
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

Their panties and bra will be the first to spend overtime in your bathroom!!!!!
I can't just forget those days when we were still in the world...then lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by ChappyChase: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
I can't just forget those days when we were still in the world...then lipsrsealed grin grin
Now where you dey
Re: 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy by Rapmoney(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

Now where you dey
I'm now born-again! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Close To 30 And Not Married / You Must Fall Guilty Of This (pics) / Ever Been Judged/judged Someone By First appearance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.