Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media (5097 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship / Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bros, free the girl na. E never do ni? Haba!
butanep:

You aren't even ashamed of yourself. You have the gods to quote me back. Even with the change in your dp, you still look uglier and very dirty.

You think a fresh guy like me will lust after you or your ugly pic ... you must be high in herbal drugs.

I just pity the guyz running after you...

1 Like

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by czarr(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Una want make that babe deactivate? grin
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by LordOfNaira: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
As Lord of Nairaland, I ought to be ashamed of myself. I actually stood by and enjoyed the show. Shows a lack of responsibility on my part.

My first wife, Kingcheezypuff, will take over, albeit briefly, the Lordship responsibilities, while I take a rest to deliberate upon my show of shame.

I shall be back tommorow to reassume my position.
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:
As Lord of Nairaland, I ought to be ashamed of myself. I actually stood by and enjoyed the show. Shows a lack of responsibility on my part.

My first wife, Kingcheezypuff, will take over, albeit briefly, the Lordship responsibilities, while I take a rest to deliberate upon my show of shame.

I shall be back tommorow to reassume my position.
....❤°Is this yer way to say 'hi' ta me?
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Domislaz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
RefilweRose:
lol these boys are really know how to irritate someone

AbbieGee1:
lol no be small,one even greets me morning,afternoon,night,happy sunday,HNM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2016
grin zero chill guys e Don do na grin grin
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by LordOfNaira: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....❤°Is this yer way to say 'hi' ta me?

Yes, my love.

The Lord of Nairaland must retire into his sanctum now.

I leave the controls of the machinery of state to you. I shall be back tommorow to reinstall myself. Until then, good night. I love you from my heart. I swear by my crown.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by ehix89(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Lol guilty! grin
Ve got like 25 dudes on my fb with almost 40 'hi's each(I dnt reply)

'Cus some,once you reply bck,they start shii like 'I love you angle(angel),let's meet,let me knw you more' angry
how you sure every 'hi' always go through same pathway?
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes, my love.

The Lord of Nairaland must retire into his sanctum now.

I leave the controls of the machinery of state to you. I shall be back tommorow to reinstall myself. Until then, good night. I love you from my heart. I swear by my crown.
..... grin It is my honor!. Bye bye!
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by flamezyprinz(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Lol guilty! grin

'Cus some,once you reply bck,they start shii like 'I love you angle(angel),let's meet,let me knw you more' angry
as u wor wor reach who wan send u hi qwanu?..even ugly guyz go dont go. For girls like u..na olosho work go fit u..mugu! cry
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by usermane(m): 2:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Prime2cute:
Kelvin: hye
Barbie: no reply
Kelvin: hye
Kelvin: hi
Kelvin: i
Barbie: i
Kelvin: hw u doing?
Kelvin: xup
Kelvin: k
This is how ladies do treat guys
on social networks. Y?... I need
answers

Could you expect anything better in a society that praise "Hard to get women" and goad men to persist in the chase till they get what they want from her? And the bitter truth is, men love this. Just as women will not admit their love for "bad guys", men will not admit their love for selfish, cold and "hard to get women".

You see, men can change this trend if they wanted. If you barely know her and she never gave you her contact detail, do not call or text her.
If she always take too long(days) to respond or often never respond, then quit. Stop texting daily or even weekly, text only once in a period no less than a month just to say "Hi" as friend and expect nothing from her.
If you engage in online dating, make your choice wisely, do not just send countless "Hi" to almost any profile with raunchy photos. Read their profiles attentively and choose someone that appears responsible, mature and really out for love, not just seeking attention, sex and fun as 95% of women.

These are the rules I abide concerning chatting with women. The key is to stop spoiling women with excessive, undue and attention; only then will they appreciate your time. The more men abide by this rule, the better for dudes in the dating field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by abbeyology88(m): 2:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Ladies of nowadays.
Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by nikkypearl(f): 3:08am On Jun 30, 2016
How did I get here sad

StfuareyouGod..I sight you man of God.. And the peace maker grin
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by AbbieGee1(f): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2016
flamezyprinz:
as u wor wor reach who wan send u hi qwanu?..even ugly guyz go dont go. For girls like u..na olosho work go fit u..mugu! cry
ma guy who your story epp na,biko go hustle no dey come here ff me yarn abeg undecided
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by AbbieGee1(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2016
flamezyprinz:
as you take be for ur profile,your life don messy already,mehn I just laff you,see face be like buns wey too soak oil..get a life pls(I'm done with this) lipsrsealed
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by vague: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
see this ugly thing oh.........25msgs indeed, you should be thankfull someone sent you a message...
and the guilty ones shall reveal themselves grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Ranchhoddas: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
as you take be for ur profile,your life don messy already,mehn I just laff you,see face be like buns wey too soak oil..get a life pls(I'm done with this) lipsrsealed
You were actually handling the yabs well until now. I think you need further lessons on how to handle yabs (especially the ones you deserve). I recommend Ishilove as your new instructor.
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by AbbieGee1(f): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You were actually handling the yabs well until now. I think you need further lessons on how to handle yabs (especially the ones you deserve). I recommend Ishilove as your new instructor.
ok sire.
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by SirHenry105(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Lol guilty! grin

You even keep count of them huh... Mkz u feel imporrant ryt
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by AbbieGee1(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2016
SirHenry105:
You even keep count of them huh... Mkz u feel imporrant ryt
no sire,its just annoyin seeing older men without self respect
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by SirHenry105(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
no sire,its just annoyin seeing older men without self respect
You didn't initially tell us that they were older men ni.

You ma way dey accept "older men" friend request watin you want from them?
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by AbbieGee1(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
SirHenry105:
You didn't initially tell us that they were older men ni.

You ma way dey accept "older men" friend request watin you want from them?
lipsrsealed I dnt,some will send FR and send a msg while they're still pending..
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by SirHenry105(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
PunkyV:
The 2nd or 3rd time should have been a strike, more than that you're just an ego-booster. Why keep sending her messages when she's clearly NOT interested? You guys can be irritating because it's like you're really clueless on these cues, too desperate or lack some self-respect. When a girl doesn't respond, next her! Is she the only woman on Earth? Dear God!

Sometimes I truly wish I was a boy. I'd take some of these girls down a few notches grin

Stop being desperados for crying out loud!
May God refill in hundred folds the brain from where this sweet comment came out from... IJN
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2016
EOOJ:
n u were rubbing in someone else's own....shaking my head for u
i was nt rubbing anytin in anybodis face o,just saying lyk it is dude
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Error detected!

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by flamezyprinz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
my dear..my most ugly ex girlfriend's dog is way finer dan u..and d dog's poo is cleaner dan ur whole family..look well b4 u talk back..do i look like doz teenagers dat Bleep ur stinking ass that you can talk to anyhow?..
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by AbbieGee1(f): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
flamezyprinz:
my dear..my most ugly ex girlfriend's dog is way finer dan u..and d dog's poo is cleaner dan ur whole family..look well b4 u talk back..do i look like doz teenagers dat Bleep ur stinking ass that you can talk to anyhow?..
have a relaxing day 'sir'
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by EOOJ(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
RefilweRose:
i was nt rubbing anytin in anybodis face o,just saying lyk it is dude
and d oda guy was saying wat u wrote just as it was too na.....so why were u claiming he was rubbing it on ur face
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by YUNGLURD(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=RefilweRose post=47065633][/quote] Its no crime to make mistakes but admit things when u re wrong dear.
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
How did I get here sad

StfuareyouGod..I sight you man of God.. And the peace maker grin
Lol

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by westim(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbbieGee1:
lol no be small,one even greets me morning,afternoon,night,happy sunday,HNM.
Wats so special abt that? Naija gals are wacked
Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by druxy(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2016
make ha no join..the yabbing is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / How I Met My Cheating Girlfriend's Other Boyfriend Without Knowing He's The One / My Husband Is Being Unreasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.