Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,411 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media (5101 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Ladies, How Do You Treat Guys Dt Woo You When You're In A Comfortable Relatnship / Ladies!!!! Treat Your Man Nice Because You Never Know Tomorrow (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: This Is How Ladies Treat Guys On The Social Media by 124mumsy: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2016
PunkyV:
The 2nd or 3rd time should have been a strike, more than that you're just an ego-booster. Why keep sending her messages when she's clearly NOT interested? You guys can be irritating because it's like you're really clueless on these cues, too desperate or lack some self-respect. When a girl doesn't respond, next her! Is she the only woman on Earth? Dear God!

Sometimes I truly wish I was a boy. I'd take some of these girls down a few notches grin

Stop being desperados for crying out loud!
in Beyonce voice if I was a boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haba!!! Guys Has It Come To This? [photo] / The Housemaid Diaries: My Oga And His Wife Travelled, His Sons Took Care Of Me / What Are Great Perfume For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.