Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? (759 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just one of my random thinking Or should I call it one of my day dreams cheesy

Ladies,would u love proposal or just straight to the main 'thingy' (intro,marriage etc)??

Guy's do you attach so much importance to proposal or"let's get married already"?

As for me...just gimme "belle" and come take me , lolna joke o
Would love my man to propose first...not too fancy or too expensive...just propose n let me tell d story to my kids cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by maakano(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
I think it is always good to propose first. This will give you opportunity to study yourselves at another layer of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by KnightRod(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided Let's do court marriage.. Shikinah!

NB: when she says.. Not too fancy or expensive.. She actually wants very fancy and expensive..
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided Let's do court marriage.. Shikinah!

NB: when she says.. Not too fancy or expensive.. She actually wants very fancy and expensive..
Lol, wouldn't want him to go out of his convenience to propose na..not too expensive jare cheesy
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
maakano:
I think it is always good to propose first. This will give you opportunity to study yourselves at another layer of the relationship.
Study kwa? After how many months/ years?? Guess even in marriage he will still continue his studies
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by KnightRod(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
legalspices:

Lol, wouldn't want him to go out of his convenience to propose na..not too expensive jare cheesy
undecided story story..

But you want to tell your kids about it? Then... It has to be Expensive.
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
B4 wnt u ask for her consent
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by donbenedict(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
I think ladies will rather wish to open their legs and become baby mama's Dan wait for a proposal that won't come anytime soon.
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by STENON(f): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Proposal first, then Marriage .
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Marriage thing straight away, no time to check time
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by halfricanadian(f): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wats d point if its with an evil guy in human form? undecided
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
B4 wnt u ask for her consent
Bae dey dia o, some guys don't o....while some ladies take it that way cos "husband scarce" wink
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
STENON:
Proposal first, then Marriage .
What if he doesn't propose mko?
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by sinaj(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
legalspices:

Bae dey dia o, some guys don't o....while some ladies take it that way cos "husband scarce" wink
lol

Na xo 3 men go cme d xme time tongue
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
I LOVE PROPOSALS, even though i know that she will say yes, i will still propose to her but in a unique way, that will make her shed tears of Joy. Its my dream to propose to my girl in front of those shining water springs that goes up and down at night in las vegas or Australia.
Re: Propose First Or Straight To Marriage? by Baddo101(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
propozu kwa?

(1) (Reply)

61 Year Old Father Of 2 Finds True Love With His Rubber Sex Doll Girlfriend. / Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . / Please Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.