Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) (6762 Views)

How Can I Tell If Shes Forming #hard2get Or Not Just Interested? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by mekonglobal(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:
Igbo names
Aha..wetin do am? U no like am
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
mekonglobal:

Aha..wetin do am? U no like am
It not nice,
Name her city name cool
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fadesewa.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
SleekHoyeen:
Fadesewa.
Lovely name sewasewa
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by scentmarlc(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:
Princess

www.Dianaplay.com

i will call her PURPLE .... yes PURPLE
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Coolguy89(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
My Angel,she is cute
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

i will call her PURPLE .... yes PURPLE
Lol cheesy what kind of name is that
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by scentmarlc(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:

Lol cheesy what kind of name is that

lolzz cheesy

As kanye why his baby bears NORTH WEST cheesy cheesy
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by friendlyadvice: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:
Princess

www.Dianaplay.com
Poyopoyo
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alisha
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Babysho(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2016
KnightRod:
June, I'd call her June.

June is pretty cool. I plan to name my female kids after the month they were born. Hopefully or Planned it'll land on either June,July, August(Augy),May or April the rest are too serious.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by kinggogo: 2:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Angel
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by kekakuz(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
isn't she the cutest thing I will call her kukuladja
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by ADUNOKIKI(f): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2016
I will call her Emilohi (God is great)
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok so cos i want her to marry ryt? i shd place her into d hands of a man dat will make me watch my daughter weep for 8months go tru discomfort for 8month while i watch my frnds daughters been treated like queens nd princesses den i will tell her to look into my face nd ask me if im truly her mother.

If i am goin to place dem in d hands of a man its nt any ow man

Ive had it fro stuppid society nd d rules dey demselves cant take for their own children hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Akụkọ na ifo
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Akụkọ na ifo
Back to sender that akuko na ifo for u too i bet u wateva evil u wish will b done to ur daughters all of them i beat my chest to dat u call my name for evil ur daughter will answer on my bhalf
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Back to sender that akuko na ifo for u too u nd ur baba will die mysteriously i bet u wateva evil u wish will b done to ur daughters all of them i beat my chest to dat u call my name for evil ur daughter will answer on my bhalf
Hahahahahaha no no, take it easy girl. I didn't wish you any evil. I was just saying that all what you said are stale.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Hahahahahaha no no, take it easy girl. I didn't wish you any evil. I was just saying that all what you said are stale.

Thats non of my business folks non !!!!!!!!
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats non of my business folks non !!!!!!!!
oya Bleep off!!
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
oya Bleep off!!

Before u said it i have sef like i giv a care?
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Before u said it i have sef like i giv a care?
I also don't care. *Oya run along kid*
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
I also don't care. *Oya run along kid*

undecided ok d most matured person ever liveth
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided ok d most matured person ever liveth
Yes, that's me. If you're matured, you shouldn't have taken what I just said that serious.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Yes, that's me. If you're matured, you shouldn't have taken what I just said that serious.

Really? I shdnt av taken it crios hypocrites wat dey cant take dey dish out dont tell me nonsense im nt begging to b appreciated
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really? I shdnt av taken it crios hypocrites wat dey cant take dey dish out dont tell me nonsense im nt begging to b appreciated
Your assertion is out of track. What is that I can't take that I dished out?
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Your assertion is out of track. What is that I can't take that I dished out?

Never mind im out
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Never mind im out
good for you
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
good for you

Thank you
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank you
Thank you too.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Thank you too.

Ok
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Arijude(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Arijude:
Okay

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Open A Female Nairalander's Profile (hilarious Picture) / 16 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Response To Boy's Request For Nude Photos / Married But No Sex - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.