Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (44916 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by elopee3000(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

I use am resemble somebody too
who u use am resemble grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by EazyMoh(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
RonJeremy:
civilized people don't do kings. France had the most important Royal family in Europe but killed all over 200 years ago to become the civilised country they are now. Germany and Austria/Hungary dumped their royals as well to be what they are today. USA, Russia and China are doing well without Sultan & Obas. All human are equal and the Igbos don't worship mere mortals....
Lol civilized people that kill twins and deny females inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ashewoboy(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

No.

why you dey flirt with married man? When single guys like us dey here. What's your name and number?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Anabel(f): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

why you dey flirt with married man? When single guys like us dey here. What's your name and number?

Who be the married man and how I take flirt with am? Them write single or married for anyone forehead
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by repogirl(f): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2016
ashewoboy:
Repogirl, hello.

what dey happen?
How can I Epp you?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Anabel(f): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2016
elopee3000:
who u use am resemble grin

Maybe na you na
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by PrivateInvestig: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
sure!

If that is what it takes to liberate you from your affliction!

Chai, bad mouth,u just finished that guy grin angry
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ashewoboy(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2016
repogirl:
How can I Epp you?

I sent you a mail, kindly reply na.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ashewoboy(m): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Who be the married man and how I take flirt with am? Them write single or married for anyone forehead

Stop to dey pretend joorh. You have a unique moniker, i like it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by fapcrook(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Yawns!...
***Rubbinq eyes***
These witches wont lemme sleep
make peace with them
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by repogirl(f): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

I sent you a mail, kindly reply na.
The story is not completed yet, so you've got to follow the story like everyone else.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ashewoboy(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2016
repogirl:
The story is not completed yet, so you've got to follow the story like everyone else.

Really! So you saw the message, why didn't you reply? Repogirl has changed. You are not the repogirl i used to know.

So why did you tell people to drop their mail address? Oh it was an antic to garner votes for r.e..fi..ner? Who doesn't know she won't win?

I have a feeling you are lying to me.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Misternas89(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:

Sorry elder. Who has your age epp? Mtcheew. If you don't wanna be quoted, then don't reply. March out and go to bed. Old people should be sleeping by now don't you think?
Lol Seriously you are this kind of girl that will be so rigid and hard to break.....the same arguments you had wit d oda guy when he named d 18yr old girl an ashewo....you r starting again wit ds one gradually grin. Mama ooo chaiii

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by repogirl(f): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

Really! So you saw the message, why didn't you reply? Repogirl has changed. You are not the repogirl i used to know.

So why did you tell people to drop their mail address? Oh it was an antic to garner votes for r.e..fi..ner? Who doesn't know she won't win?

I have a feeling you are lying to me.
seriously? Pls go and find your daily medication and take jare!

I offered first love and not first night.

And when it's out, go and buy. No more freebies for you since repogirl has changed. Goodnight!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by virginchaser(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Na Ooni of Ife story we carry enter , na flirting level we carry commot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Oletubo(m): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2016
What is the significance of this breaking of fast with some set of people in the society?
I have never seen or heard of this silly stuff in my years in Canada till now!
Religion wahala! This is mere divergence theory. It will not take us anywhere.
56 years in the sun, still crawling. Common electricity we no get, na to dey celebrate 'break of fast'!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ademusiwa12: 2:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Someone edit my post yesterday claiming, that I was ogunwuse.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Ugoeze2016: 2:58am On Jun 30, 2016
The only person I see there na that man in blue third picture. Why stretch ur neck like that to appear in picture.

Na good news I carry come, check my profile
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ministeriallist: 4:05am On Jun 30, 2016
sarrki:
When will he break fast with Governors, i wan see fayose
grin me sef dey wait
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Leiman100(m): 4:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
When did Ooni come back?

Now in Abuja again!

He hasn't been staying in his palace as such
wetin concern to you?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ibietela2(m): 4:29am On Jun 30, 2016
How many times him dey break FAST?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by seguno2: 4:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Photocracy government continues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by seguno2: 4:45am On Jun 30, 2016
ibietela2:
How many times him dey break FAST?

Aso Rock billion dollars food budget tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by teebell999(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Miriam20:
They be breaking fasting with those that can afford to buy food for emselves, while the poor are crying on the street, life ain't sweet

Most of you can't even take charge of ur family comprising just 4 people, not to talk of governing a state or a country. There is nothing these leaders do that u wont see their faults. Must you comment? Mr perfect!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Enahi(f): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari knows what he is doing, he is breaking fast with people he feels that matters to support him and reset their brains. People should stop eating the food when they go and break fast with him especially the Christians.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Justinah4real(f): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Donariok:
grin. Ooni of Ife = chief junkeke of the south wa$te

Buhari= chief junkeke of d z..... U know the rest na

Modified.
The title should be, two clueless junketers
Na joke o.
If it wasnt for fear of nda, this globe trotters would be outside the country by now enjoying oil money break fast. More than one year now we are fighting corruption, and no body has been found to be corrupt in a fantastically corupt nation. Mean while the common man not receiving govt salary in nigerdelta canot eat one square meal in a day.instead of investors its to borrow and raise the dollar to N1000.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by DEAFandDUMB(f): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:
Can't sight any OBI or IGWE

Can you see one tall,handsome, healthy,educated, vibrate and courageous man standing beside the sultan of sokoto on a Red Crown? That's Dr. Achebe.. Obi of Onitsha.. A king and a poet too.. The most educated king in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by yekparikpa(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:
Can't sight any OBI or IGWE
The tallest man in the second picture...with a red cap is the Obi of Onitsha...Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by HDee(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Miriam20:
They be breaking fasting with those that can afford to buy food for emselves, while the poor are crying on the street, life ain't sweet
babe! grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by xreal: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Almajiri1:
Hope Amala and gbegiri were part of the menu?

Neither Alaafin of oyo nor Soun of Ogbomosho was present.... so it will be a waste.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Almajiri1: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2016
xreal:

Neither Alaafin of oyo nor Soun of Ogbomosho was present.... so it will be a waste.
They should rather dhl it to me. I miss hot black amala and gbegiri!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.