Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (44897 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by PhilemonObende: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Igwe Achebe of Onitsha is the tallest Traditional ruler in nigeria. He is even taller than El-dullardeen-The tallest iddiot in the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by asha81: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2016
The most powerful Obi of Onitsha is there.

Abasstoheeb:
wu represent d Igbo leaders
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Lawalemi(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Traditional ruler has class
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Ondoboi12345678: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Let me tell you this, when you talk about the first class King, you talk about ooni of ife and sultan. Okay?
Kayode1979:
Can't sight any OBI or IGWE
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Ugosample(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2016
RonJeremy:
I frankly don't know how educated you are with regards to European history. But I will try and educate you a little on Euro monarchies. The most Important country in Europe was France all through to the 19th century and the current Western civilisation as we know today has to do with France after the fall of the house of Bourbon. The Belguim & Dutch royals were very insignificant at anytime, the Spanish Royal came after the demise of Franco rule and Spanish civil war. The Austria/Hungerian was the next most important royals followed by Prussia (present day Germany) the UK royal family are all from Prussia thus insignificant and that is why they still feel inferior to the German, America (USA) is an independent country today because of the military and financial support they got directly from France to fight the British.
I am no way your age mate or social mate, I have it all. So don't come here and insult yourself next time.

Oh please!!!!

I am an avid reader myself and you did not have to lecture me about European history......

With what I have learnt over the decades, I willl school you on any topic in that direction.

And despite your story, Mr Old man, you did not answer the question I asked.
And you talking about age or social mate or whatever, I will pretend I did not see that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by able20(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2016
I hope this Waka waka go help Aregbese pay workers salary for Osun state
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by amakenny: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Oduarewa country fast loading.......
Won't it make a most interesting country?

Groups as Oduduwa offspring and descendants of Othman Dan Fodio with Kanem Bornu empire who have commonly shared value systems are supposed to make a good nation.

But when you add completely different groups from the old eastern region of Nigeria and Delta state that have different value systems to this Oduarewa, what you have is a country like present Nigeria crippled by suspicions and arrested development.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Gabbybush(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:
No be who fast deh break fast? Or is there any Obi or Igwe that is a Muslim?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by xreal: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

They should rather dhl it to me. I miss hot black amala and gbegiri!

grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ashewoboy(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2016
repogirl:
seriously? Pls go and find your daily medication and take jare!

I offered first love and not first night.

And when it's out, go and buy. No more freebies for you since repogirl has changed. Goodnight!

#smiles@you offered first love not first night. I would have preferred first night.

No more freebies? Continue with your first love na. Let freebies continue.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by 9ja4show: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:

The obi is there oga...u dey find trouble
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by tiswell(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:
Can't your bigoted mind see the tallest among them IGWE OBI NNAEMEKA ACHEBE(Obi of Onitsha) shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Ghidey(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2016
GMB should call the Niger delta militants to break fast with them. it will be an opportunity for him to rob mind with the militants and get their agitations.
regards
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by deserteagl: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Kayode1979:
The tall guy with the red cap is the Obi of Onitsha
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by nedu2000(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
teemanbastos:
I need to be diligent in my business so I can eat and dine with kings
but those dining with buhari weren't diligent,they were merely born into royalty
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by prstge007: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
sarrki:
When will he break fast with Governors, i wan see fayose
fayose will be like oga no carry da food go mouth ooo......defreez ma account bfre u carry me con do stomach infrastructure here tongue
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by tayo200(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2016
at last, ooni is back
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by drkells(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Great...
MisterMetro:
President Buhari breaks fast with National Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria including the Ooni of Ife and Emir of Kano wtional rulers this evening at the state house.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-fast-with-ooni-of.html

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by DanielGb(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Miriam20:
They be breaking fasting with those that can afford to buy food for emselves, while the poor are crying on the street, life ain't sweet

Miriam life is sweet to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Duru009(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2016
This tribalistic bigot. Where is the igbo traditional ruler dre.......
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Almajiri1:
Hope Amala and gbegiri were part of the menu?

So tasty! We love it.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Almajiri1: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

So tasty! We love it.
I love it too with goat meat.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ibietela2(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2016
seguno2:

Aso Rock billion dollars food budget tinz grin

Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Ghande(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
When will (Baba Pack Well) break fast with Boko Haram, Fulani Headsmen, Militant......hmmm.....Fayose? ;DWhen will (Baba Pack Well) break fast with Boko Haram, Fulani Headsmen, Militant......hmmm.....Fayose? Please keep me updated.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by hespy: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
When did Ooni come back?

Now in Abuja again!

He hasn't been staying in his palace as such

Good question indeed!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Salym(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oletubo:
What is the significance of this breaking of fast with some set of people in the society?
I have never seen or heard of this silly stuff in my years in Canada till now!
Religion wahala! This is mere divergence theory. It will not take us anywhere.
56 years in the sun, still crawling. Common electricity we no get, na to dey celebrate 'break of fast'!
Oga wey dey Canada, check out this picture.

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Miriam20(f): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
teebell999:

Most of you can't even take charge of ur family comprising just 4 people, not to talk of governing a state or a country. There is nothing these leaders do that u wont see their faults. Must you comment? Mr perfect!
Uncle Mr man, I criticized no. One, have u gone out to c how d poor are suffering lately?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.