Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (57689 Views)

Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by ChristineC: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2016
isbish:
[s]May God continue to guide you PMB. We are solidly behind you. God know why he keeps bringing u to us especially just after the nation is always at the brink of economic collapse. God never makes mistakes, He brought you to us cos HE knows you are what we need to move on as a nation and a people under the claws of Bad leaders of the last administration. By making Boko Haram alone less stronger and so incapacitated to launch attacks therby making people feel more safe from Boko Haram is a great one. What's life without security and to live in fear all the time?

As a people, we are safer today under you from BH, it will take people to ggo to North East to see how you are appreciated for bringing peace to them. Even we in Abuja are safer and as such, ride on sir. When peace is achieved and terror cleared, development albeit gradual but steady shall come. God bless PMB. I had rather buy rice for 14k and fuel for 145 and feel secure than to live in fear of being bombed by some terrorist while at the motor park like so many that lost their lives in the last administration. I feel more secured today under PMB from BH, that alone gives me peace and I know its time, things will be good, I see it, I feel it for God gave us PMB and God never makes a mistake. GOD bless u PMB...just ride on sir, we are solidly behind you.[/s]
fight against boko haram is fight against the north, remember whose smelly mouth those words dropped from?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by slap1(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
a fraud in 1984, still a fraud in 2016, nothing has changed.. buhari is a clear proof that nigerians (who voted buhari) are the only problem with nigeria

God bless you. We sell our votes because of money, emotions and ethnic leanings. See where it's got us now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by binaflexia: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
A big failure, What happened before is happening again!

Modified: Believe me when I say Buhari is a perpetual failure, His only hope of succeeding is having competent people around him (unfortunately, He still doesn't have that). Someone that contested elections thrice and lost thrice, He only won this time because of the help of Tinubu, Akande, Amaechi etc.

Bottom line is this: Buhari is an anathema, A curse to the Nigerian people.

You will need competent people around you.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by dunkem21(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Dropshot or Progressive01 please come and convince our brother, He's about to leave the zombie squad.

Hahahahaha grin

.. and no wailers form again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by dejavus: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
With all the comments posted on here, I just cannot fathom how the supposed youths of a country can be so out of touch. The poor man has risked everything to make the country move forward yet you are not satisfied and always complaining about how he is a fraud and what's not.

Nigeria indeed is a jungle and maybe Nigerians do not deserve good government after all.

With the level of impunity that paraded the 16 years of the political reign of the opposition party, granted the corruption fight seems one sided but we have to start from somewhere.

Perhaps the poor man should have just left us at the mercy of the PDP and let them plunder our resources to the stone age.
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by louqas: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
a fraud in 1984, still a fraud in 2016, nothing has changed.. buhari is a clear proof that nigerians (who voted buhari) are the only problem with nigeria

I stilm thank God I didn't vote for Jonathan
#neveragainshouldwehaveapresidentlikejonathan
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by louqas: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I still thank God I didn't vote for Jonathan
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by yeni2015(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
I pray Babangida will not overthrow him again like 1985
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
dearpreye:
BUHARI.

Bringing
Untold
Hardship
And
Rotten
Ideas.

I never fell for that change weed.

He came the first time and it was hunger and sufferings.
Wow!... I love that. Bringing Untold Hardship And Rotten Ideas (B.U.H.A.R.I)

*in Buhari's voice* - wonderpull. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by jlinkd78(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Na kobo no be naira.......smally
Noted. tnks

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
dejavus:
[s]With all the comments posted on here, I just cannot fathom how the supposed youths of a country can be so out of touch. The poor man has risked everything to make the country move forward yet you are not satisfied and always complaining about how he is a fraud and what's not.

Nigeria indeed is a jungle and maybe Nigerians do not deserve good government after all.

With the level of impunity that paraded the 16 years of the political reign of the opposition party, granted the corruption fight seems one sided but we have to start from somewhere.

Perhaps the poor man should have just left us at the mercy of the PDP and let them plunder our resources to the stone age.[/s]

Buhari is a big fraud of monumental proportions.

PDPs are not saints, But they are far better than APC.

Let me give you one advice, Never expect anything tangible from a dullard.

Note: By dullard, I mean Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=47056923]Na Tinubu and Ameachi wey land us fo dis MESS!!

Buhari loves sufferings and Afflictions!!

People are crying and dying all over the Land!!

God save us[/quotes

since u've bcame concious of ur environment wen were nigerians truly enjoyin n lavishing in wealth...since our sufferin started in pmb administration..in my own naija i heard pple suffered b4 n afta i was born ve alway since d masses suffer n our politicians enjoyin n laffin they wuld even divide us along religion n ethnicity.today i see masses suffer n i also see politicians sweatin, dt unity they use to hav over us(masses) gone ...dat is change ,,dats progress
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
dunkem21:

Hahahahaha grin

.. and no wailers form again cheesy
Sold out! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by MoneyGreen(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Chai, this thread is for wailers. *runs for dear life screaming Sai Baba*
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AngryNigerian(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Wesely01:

Are you sure are holding your laptop,phone or whatever you using to read this story the right way or upside down. Because why on Earth would you compare 1984 to 2016, what's wrong with you now ?

Why una de mind am naa he is one of these 'indomie' kids who never knew anything before 1999!

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by ugeezee(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Twitter user @dolapoalade found this picture while packing..

https://twitter.com/DolapoAlade/status/747770530724446208

Chai!! anyi abala one chance e (We don enter one chance)

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2016
dejavus:
[s]With all the comments posted on here, I just cannot fathom how the supposed youths of a country can be so out of touch. The poor man has risked everything to make the country move forward yet you are not satisfied and always complaining about how he is a fraud and what's not.

Perhaps the poor man should have just left us at the mercy of the PDP and let them plunder our resources to the stone age.[/s]
Who are you calling a poor man? Buhari? The stupendously rich, wicked and fraudulent man? SMH

3 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by yungmin: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
At a time in Nigeria's history when a first degree is gradually becoming like SSCE certificate due to the abundance higher degrees; PhDs n Msc both locally n foreign trained. At this same time, public opinion or choice has attained it's highest ridiculous dimension. For a man that went across the country for campaign and spoke less than 5 min in each, you still find supposedly educated persons singing the praises of him as being not just the best but messaih of Nigeria. How? On what grounds? Even when details of his gross incompetence in management, corrupt deeds and nepotic tendencies were laid bare during the campaign, people still didn't listen. Youths gifted in eloquence and writing were all over the social media fabricating eulogies and bare face lies to sell him to wilful ignorant Nigerians . Over a year now, they are still gallivanting around finding who to blame for this avoidable disaster we've found ourselves in the person of a president. We still hear people say he is a good man but surrounded by bad persons. I beg to differ please. Buhari is our problem! Very sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2016
louqas:

I still thank God I didn't vote for Jonathan
yes, when they say majority of Nigerians have a low IQ and live on less than $1/day you are a confirmation to that statistics..

5 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2016
yungmin:
At a time in Nigeria's history when a first degree is gradually becoming like SSCE certificate due to the abundance higher degrees; PhDs n Msc both locally n foreign trained. At this same time, public opinion or choice has attained it's highest ridiculous dimension. For a man that went across the country for campaign and spoke less than 5 min in each, you still find supposedly educated persons singing the praises of him as being not just the best but messaih of Nigeria. How? On what grounds? Even when details of his gross incompetence in management, corrupt deeds and nepotic tendencies were laid bare during the campaign, people still didn't listen. Youths gifted in eloquence and writing were all over the social media fabricating eulogies and bare face lies to sell him to wilful ignorant Nigerians . Over a year now, they are still gallivanting around finding who to blame for this avoidable disaster we've found ourselves in the person of a president. We still hear people say he is a good man but surrounded by bad persons. I beg to differ please. Buhari is our problem! Very sad sad
Blame the poverty rate in Nigeria.. It has greatly affected the senses of the masses.. When you are poor, you can't think right.. You will believe every promise that comes your way

3 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Rapmoney(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You people are NOT ok at all. Ok let's use your logic of increase in bread price. According to the Picture Buhari left it at 70k right?
So how come it increased to N220? Who has been increasing it all this while?

Bottom line, bread is one particular commodity that has NEVER been stagnant for as long as I can remember in Nigeria.
I remember quite well that bread was N150 just about 5 years ago. Wait a minute, who was in power then when it increased to N220?
You see!!! And some people even clicked 'like' for this post!!! This is the reason why I said I don't know why many Nigerian youths go to school. Sometimes, I just wonder whether people reason with their brain or anus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by jaz(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2016
stupppid Nigerians following rubbissh president

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by TempUser: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
eddyjibs:
the same man obj. brought GEJ yar adua nd buhari. Fela na prophet abeg. currently jamming d song
Na so bro. just imagine it was right there before us but we (some brainwashed fool.s) neglected that. angry

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by TempUser: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2016
barclays22:

Omg you just brighten my day God bless you.

Looku and Laffu in fela voice.
really? cheesy that made my day already. thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Bosc(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2016
No be today wey Buhari begin do promise and fail.

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by wacoj(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2016
This is quite unfortunate. History repeating itself.

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by fortune1968: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Some people will just waste their living for their thoughtless hatred for their OWN PRESIDENT WHO THE MAJORITY LOVE AND RESPECT. shame on them ! sai baba forever !
Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Ofemmanu1: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Being a zombie is worse than hell.
May devil punish everybody that voted buhari.
May devil run their life affairs like the daura govt running Nigeria.
Awon weyrey 100%

3 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by AtlanticBreeze: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2016
fortune1968:
Some people will just waste their living for their thoughtless hatred for their OWN PRESIDENT WHO THE MAJORITY LOVE AND RESPECT. shame on them ! sai baba forever !
how does this relate to the issue at hand? Senseless...

1 Like

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by yungmin: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Mumu! which majority love n respect him? The almajiris in the North which he wishes to perpetually remain uneducated you mean? Smh

2 Likes

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by Ofemmanu1: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
fortune1968:
Zombie!!
I wasnt born with enough middle fingers to let you know how i feel for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online by kikies(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
kozmokaz:

ur leg go soon join
grin
Mk my head no follow sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram / The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.