Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC (30552 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
BUHARI and his Northern brothers have finally invaded SE, ABA is the struggle heart of SE now they need a stooge to be Governor, this dude who is even a more boy to TA Orji, the company he runs belongs to TA Orji, ABIANS should brace up for the worst.....IVE EMEEEE cry

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by cktheluckyman: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uche Ogah had better not give abians the impression that he is working for e APC hence he would just finish his political career
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Kayode1979: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
It's a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Remii(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Very funny!!! Ikpeazu will remain Governor until his appeal is exhausted.Even if Ikpeazu is diaqualified,Otti will be the next person to step in and not Uche Ogah who did not even contest the election.
did Rotimi Ameachi contested his first term election? Did Bello in kogi started 2015 election?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Remii:
did Rotimi Ameachi contested his first term election? Did Bello in kogi started 2015 election?
that section of the constittion had since been amended by the national assemble

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by goldeno10boy: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
oookk naaaaaa
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by cktheluckyman: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Remii:
The supreme court is yet to rule on the Kogi case. Be that as it may, Uche Ogah would not be sworn in until Ikpeazu exhausts his appeal
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
zendy:

Ikpeazu said he will appeal but up until now, no one knows if he actually lodged any appeal. INEC is simply following court directive. I'm sure that INEC would not be issuing a certificate of return to Ogah if they had recieved an order of stay of execution from a higher court. But like someone said earlier, issue of certificate of return does not necessarily mean assumption of office, it just means that INEC has recognised someone as duely elected. I'm no Lawyer but it is left for Otti to explore all legal options but if the case of Amaechi and Omehia is something to go by, then he hasn't got a chance. I support Otti all the way but I'm not sure the law is on his side in this one.
he appealed,stop lying.mind u.he has 21 days time frame to appeal.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Aaronzy: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
frankline5:
APC and tyrant buhari has succeeded in dethroning all tenets of democracy in this country!

Am sure the CJC in abia state appointed by ilkpazu will never swear him in
i truly hope dis ur idiocy is not hereditary so dat it wnt be transfered to next generation wen u procreate

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Cadamlk: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Very funny!!! Ikpeazu will remain Governor until his appeal is exhausted.Even if Ikpeazu is diaqualified,Otti will be the next person to step in and not Uche Ogah who did not even contest the election.
Bros,going down the memory lane,Amaechi became Governor of Rivers State via the same scenerio.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Aaronzy: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
frankline5:
APC and tyrant buhari has succeeded in dethroning all tenets of democracy in this country!

Am sure the CJC in abia state appointed by ilkpazu will never swear him in
i truly hope dis ur stupidity is not hereditary so dat it wnt be transfered to next generation wen u procreate
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by AdaAnambra: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Handsomecole:
I can authoritatively report that: Dr. Sampson Ogah the newly declared Governor of Abia State has collected his certificate of return from INEC.

Details later...

F.P
So this is serious. One thought it was a joking matter
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by tommykiwi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Story for the gods...no be Naija we dey, wait soon the story will change.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Pyno30: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
So finally Uturu man rules Abia? My time shall come too.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Johnsown1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Very funny, two captines in one ship, kikikikikikikikikikiki
9ja una three much

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by nickxtra(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
This is unbelievable. This is illegal.. How can there be two governors in a state in a matter that is on appeal? I guess he has entered into a deal with APC.. APC will totally destroy this nation..
And it is APC's fault that you lack understanding, right?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Ada9103(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
We cannot take it........na ikpeazu we know. Oke ezuola abia..........hmmmmmmmmm wetin concern me self. I be IMO babe.they should deal with it lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Slimbideb: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fmartin:
That's good for him.
Bt what's his political party
PDP
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by dmediator555(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
He is a technocrat and a business man; watch how he will revive the IGR of Abia state...
I hate godfatherism- am even writing on it in my Thesis with great passion.

Congrats Govi... Uche Ogah

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by nickxtra(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
This is unbelievable. This is illegal.. How can there be two governors in a state in a matter that is on appeal? I guess he has entered into a deal with APC.. APC will totally destroy this nation..

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by wilcox(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Praise God almighty, a new abia has just begun. This man will compete with whoever is currently the best performing governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
adioolayi:

Wetin concern APC here
bro, that is the Lamentation of pained soul!
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Odani: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Sir let me educate u small. On d day of d election neither ikpeazu nor his deputy appeared on d ballot paper, wat appears there is d party logo so in actual sense we voted d party into power and not an individual so replacing d governor with his deputy doesn't come to play in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Pradoklin: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ada9103:
We cannot take it........na ikpeazu we know. Oke ezuola abia..........hmmmmmmmmm wetin concern me self. I be IMO babe.they should deal with it lipsrsealed
lol, u remind me of Mr ORUBEBE.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
hmmm

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Texty: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
I felt if a governor is impeached the deputy takes over or has it changedI felt if a governor is impeached the deputy takes over or has it changed
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by SilentPistol: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Modified: Na deputy governor sef. Sigh.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by martinz1: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uche oga don take over, thats for real
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by BAYLAN: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Is INEC APC? Atleast you wait and see what happen next after the collection of certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / Rukaiya Atiku Abubakar’s Traditional Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.