Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy (9650 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Olasco93: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Eniolajay1519:
Gov Oshiomole made a grave mistake to have publicly announced that PDP has produced 'a more credible candidate'. This is an anti-party statement. APC leadership should sanction him severely.

That was what happened to Him. He is a man who Edo people genuinely love prior to the election that made him Governor. And now, he forsee that Ize Iyamu is another man who the people love. Election now in Nigeria is not about the 'old style', it's about your past and personality.
I think people are just wiser and smarter now just like a smartphone.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Cadamlk: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
utenwuson:
I wanted to type "PDP will win EDO state" but I asked my self which of the PDPs
grin I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by okpor2(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
Oshiomole and APC are wasting their time, if Oshiomole like he can reconcile with his ancestors

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor.

[/size]
which type of pastor is he?in a political party nd in pdp of all party?Edo pple beware of a politician pastor?Edo I beg no enter onechance

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Whatever, I already know who I am voting for,if dem like make dem kwontinu, oshiomole the smart crook, its about the individual for me,not the party
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by nickxtra(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Has Oshiomhole just realised the PDP elected to use the formidable POI, dem don dey piss for bodi hehehe
Odubu and other defeated APC candidates have all hinted they'd be joining the unstoppable Pastor Iyamu.
Which POI? The one that a Federal High Court rejected in favour of Sheriff's candidate?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by greggng: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Eniolajay1519:
Gov Oshiomole made a grave mistake to have publicly announced that PDP has produced 'a more credible candidate'. This is an anti-party statement. APC leadership should sanction him severely.

Oshobaba is a great strategist. I don't want pdp to start crying rigging when voting is over. Let's wait and see
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by nickxtra(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Eniolajay1519:
Mind you, he was not referring to Pastor Osagie Iyamu, but Matthew of the Sheriff camp
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by TippyTop(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2016
nickxtra:
Which POI? The one that a Federal High Court rejected in favour of Sheriff's candidate?

No make me laugh, only God can remove Pastor Ize Iyamu, I repeat only God.
No human being can remove Osajie and if he is forcibly removed we will make sure there's no election in September, trust me on that.
Who born monkey?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by tonio2wo: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2016
So na u wan kill am b4?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by july66: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
You guys are getting it wrong. The more credible candidate referred to is iduoyikemen as against Ize iyamu who he refers to as fake pastor.. APC has already recognised Sheriff faction as the real pdp.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by july66: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
If Ize Iyamu is political pastor, what kind of pastor is Osibanjo? Answer me o.
okpor2:
which type of pastor is he?in a political party nd in pdp of all party?Edo pple beware of a politician pastor?Edo I beg no enter onechance
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by nickxtra(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

No make me laugh, only God can remove Pastor Ize Iyamu, I repeat only God.
No human being can remove Osajie and if he is forcibly removed we will make sure there's no election in September, trust me on that.
Who born monkey?
Edo cannot go back into the hands of those that almost ruined it in the past. That is the bitter truth that some of us have refused to accept.

.....That elections would not hold in September? Na laf i dey laf grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by nickxtra(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
cekhoe:
Whatever, I already know who I am voting for,if dem like make dem kwontinu, oshiomole the smart crook, its about the individual for me,not the party
Show me your voter's card
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by win3k: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
But he has not settled the matter of his runs wife Lara and her cape Verde parents trying to loot Edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by mumuto: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oo oo, ize-Iyamu for just buy sheriff form. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi / 2 Dead, 1500 Homes Destroyed In 3 Flooded LGAs Of Katsina / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.