Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor (34852 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by coasta(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hahahahaha...medicine after death. Ikpeazu should respect the rule of law that brought him into power against Alex Otti who clearly won the 2015 general election but carrying his busy body out of that seat and the runaway chief judge should do the right thing.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by eyeview: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Why are you guys against Ngwa being Governor? I knew Otti was voted massively just in a bid to deny Ngwa governorship of Abia but somehow he was outsmarted and now you are rejoicing that Ngwa man is being removed. That's unfair. Ndigbo want justice in Nigeria but yet conspire to dominate other Igbo clans within Igboland.
But you do same against another clan in your own state. You ever write derogatory things against them,but you come to abia issue to claim equity.
See your hypocritical life
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by sekundosekundo: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
nwadiuko1:
I told one wisdom.canada what am about to tell you now. when he was making noise just like you about Alex otti ......uche ogah WILL not rule Abia especially not now.........take it anywhere

GBAM!
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by bemnickenzie: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
I fitn't stop laughing... PDP Abia State is good in hiring crowd... See what 1000 naira de cause... just negodu
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by shugaboy6102(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Jobless women. Later their lazy parasitic children will be protesting for Biafra that is dead and buried in 1970 undecided
y can't u be reasonable for once.what has what u said got to do with Biafra@ times i wonder if these mods are really up to their duties.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Africonji: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

This is why Nigeria will never emerge from the pit it is in. Why eight years? Shouldn't it be based on performance? Smh.

Mechionu there. How much performance did OUK and Theo Orji perform that made them deserve 8-years? Ikpeazu have already performed more than them and yet you people want to deny him his turn? Your plans have failed! You will live to witness Ikpeazu full 8 years tenure, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Sammyblaq(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
See them...Political women. Ndi akwuru ugwo. grin
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by anonimi: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH! Hired Ngwa women!
Abia must be free whether ndi ohi vote like it or not.
God has destined Uche Ogah to liberate Abia,
enough is enough.

Please can you tell us what God was doing when other people were ruling Abia.
Was your god sleeping and suddenly woke up to bring Uche Ogah for this "liberation".

2 Likes

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by pippimp(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Africonji:

Mechionu there. How much performance did OUK and Theo Orji perform that made them deserve 8-years? Ikpeazu have already performed more than them and yet you people want to deny him his turn? Your plans have failed! You will live to witness Ikpeazu full 8 years tenure, mark my words.

If i did not care, i would pray that your wish come true. In fact, he should stay another eight. It is what you deserve. There is nowhere in the constitution that says an elected Governor will stay eight years. Saying that he must stay eight years in a symptom of the corruptive nature in Nigeria. Leadership is not a right. It is based on performance. I know that the educational system in Nigeria has failed, but at least this should be taught to every child na. Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by EmpressKitty(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
See drama o...sure it's not goin to change anytn.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by sunnyside16(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
A court sacked Ikpeazu, ordered Ogah be sworn in. Another court put the swearing in on hold.

Nigerian courts causing confusion since 1961.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by bittertruthz: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:
ABIA Governorship: Women Storm ABIA Government House Beg Okezie Ikpeazu To Stay

Breaking...

Just like I was the Ist to break the news of Uche Sampson collecting is certificate of return from INEC yesterday.
I can also authoritatively report to you now that some women have stormed Abia Government house weeping, crying, shedding tears and rolling on the ground begging him to remain and stay as Governor.

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew

This is igbo politics for you. Protest will soon start............................ This is suppose to be one of the most civilized tribe in Nigeria.

Sentiment VS common sense.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't like both men , but what's the meaning of this nonsense old women perform all the time?
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by bluecircle470: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Shameless women!
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:

Breaking...

Just like I was the Ist to break the news of Uche Sampson collecting is certificate of return from INEC yesterday.
I can also authoritatively report to you now that some women have stormed Abia Government house weeping, crying, shedding tears and rolling on the ground begging him to remain and stay as Governor.

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew
...rolling on the floor and shedding some crocodiles tears won't solve any case,the issue is that it's time for IKPEAZU and Co.to pack and go back to their village,chikena!!!
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by lordkhalifa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:

Breaking...

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew
please write the headline this way....

Some paid umuobiakwa women in obinwa LGA protest/beg there Son ikpeazu to say as governor...

Some of this women did not even participate in abia gubernatorial election, while some thumb print more than 200 times in obi ngwa polling units.... Because I still wonder how a LGA like Obingwa with lower population density pull more than 80 thousand votes while a whole aba north/south that has highest population in abia state get less than 40,000 each.....

Police should arrest those women ask them there voters card undecided
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by saviola77(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is it that these women have nothing better to do with their time?
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by lordkhalifa(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Why are you guys against Ngwa being Governor? I knew Otti was voted massively just in a bid to deny Ngwa governorship of Abia but somehow he was outsmarted and now you are rejoicing that Ngwa man is being removed. That's unfair. Ndigbo want justice in Nigeria but yet conspire to dominate other Igbo clans within Igboland.
the reasons we don't want ngwa man as a governor is because they are crooky set of people, secondly ikpeazu is using his touts brothers as government agents to harass people doing legitimate business in abia, thirdly ikpeazu evade tax, and summit fake documents to PDP.... Fourthly ngwa people were harassing people intimidating shouting Ohuhu (non-ngwa) must leave aba and fifthly & lastly we are not against ngwa man been a governor but we need to end orji's dynasty in abia state...

Longlive governor uche sampson ogeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Dragonking: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
They speak the same language, yet they are the most divided people. Welcome to biafra!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by bosschinalu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

GBAM!
Abagworo:

Africonji:

Abagworo:

I rep obingwa and the rest can jump into waterside...

iyalaiya any body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rented women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Pyno30: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Before nko...
you sef
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Maski87: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
May be if the lay down their vagina for him he might stay
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by networkrecharg: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
INEC simply obeyed the court ruling. That is the law.

frankline5:
The Drama continues.

But,Inec would have averted this tension in Abia by not issuing certificate to Ogah.why issuing a certificate to some one when u know he can't be sworn-in?
Let the law take it's cause!
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Peacefulgold(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na WA ooooo
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH! Hired Ngwa women!
Abia must be free whether ndi ohi vote like it or not.
God has destined Uche Ogah to liberate Abia,
enough is enough.

I'm really sorry to hear this from you. Please what did you mean by "Ogah to liberate Abia" Is Abia under any spell or war or famine or siege?? please I seems don't get you.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Pamelayoung: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Where do this people think they are and wat the hell are they doing?
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by seunfape(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Two govns in one state
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Marriott1980(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is uncalled for. People are just brainwashed . Ignorance in the land. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.