Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor (34851 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm wrong thread, I'm not supposed to be here.. Speeds out with my 2016 Porsche panamera
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Africanpride: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
This country don finish na people mama be all this one so. How much were dey paid
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Pyno30: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3912086_img20160701wa002_jpeg7369a85bf13fdfe22fd921e4c2541294

They are not even sexy sef? angry angry angry angry
You mean protesting women should have appealled Sexy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by jhasper(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
who them epp
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by oodua1stson: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brain dead women

Na wetin dem go chop dem de find
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by pippimp(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Africonji:
No amount of hatred towards Ngwas will prevent Ikpeazu from serving his 8 complete years as Governor. Hug wet transformer if you no like am. Nonsense.

This is why Nigeria will never emerge from the pit it is in. Why eight years? Shouldn't it be based on performance? Smh.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brainless People
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by jhasper(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sharon6:
Yeye dey smell
. your nose long
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by kestolove95(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Apc is takn ova abia, ogah has decamp olready

1 Like

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Where are the women? I only see few hungry and poverty disorganized jobless "woman"

Nonsense!! For Killing unarmed protester he must feel and see what ordinal man pass through on daily basics.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by nortcentrallord(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Jobless women. Later their lazy parasitic children will be protesting for Biafra that is dead and buried in 1970 undecided

Lol
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Let the dead bury their dead...
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Arijude(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
nwadiuko1:
I told one wisdom.canada what am about to tell you now. when he was making noise just like you about Alex otti ......uche ogah WILL not rule Abia especially not now.........take it anywhere
She won't understand
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by MrCork: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:
ABIA Governorship: Women Storm ABIA Government House Beg Okezie Ikpeazu To Stay

Breaking...

Just like I was the Ist to break the news of Uche Sampson collecting is certificate of return from INEC yesterday.
I can also authoritatively report to you now that some women have stormed Abia Government house weeping, crying, shedding tears and rolling on the ground begging him to remain and stay as Governor.

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew

...very ugly women...but dont u people hav lightskin women ther in that Nigeria place? undecided
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by tinsel: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nonsense and stupid
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pyno30:
You mean protesting women should have appealled Sexy?

Before nko...
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by princestars(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
in the first pics...Did u guys noticed the way that woman on pink n blue dress...was looking at the woman on black...in her voice " u sure say na the same money them pay us, why this woman com serious pass me"...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by PETERENI1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Justice Okon Agang you see what you have turn Abia state to! Diaries God ooooo
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Gozzzy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Leopardd:

Oga ****it is ur people that ruined Abia state, esp Aba since it's creation.

Shut up and get away from here.
wisdom is indeed not for everyone!!! You should yearn for rule of law... let justice prevail! not busy seeing this as do or die issue! This trait of ngwas, is why they will never be taken seriously by the rest of Igbos, until they make a change!
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by ideaz: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Instead of these women asking if trully there was a forgery and tax evasion, it's paid rolling on the floor that is the best they opted for. Fortunately, Law does not have eyes and feelings.

I blame poverty and illitracy for this.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by mazimee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Why are you guys against Ngwa being Governor? I knew Otti was voted massively just in a bid to deny Ngwa governorship of Abia but somehow he was outsmarted and now you are rejoicing that Ngwa man is being removed. That's unfair. Ndigbo want justice in Nigeria but yet conspire to dominate other Igbo clans within Igboland.

Stop this stupidity, why are you are you spreading falsehood? Theodore started this rubbish with zoning of a thing. If you think it Is your birth right to be the governor of a state simply because your village is Ngwa. The people also have the right to choose who their governor is or do you want to denial them their right simply because you zoned it to your village?
Please stop this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
jobless women
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by buksaylor001: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
With the harsh economy,#1000 can do wonders not even when you promise Ngwa woman a bicycle-Though I didn't see them rolling in the gutter.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by anonimi: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Propaganda don jam propaganda.
Crook don meet crook.
INEC don create confusion repete unnecessarily.
Buhari thank you oh. See wetin your body language odour don cause?
E be like sey Ikpeazu prayers don dey answer small small.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by NovusHomo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:

Breaking...

Just like I was the Ist to break the news of Uche Sampson collecting is certificate of return from INEC yesterday.
I can also authoritatively report to you now that some women have stormed Abia Government house weeping, crying, shedding tears and rolling on the ground begging him to remain and stay as Governor.

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew

Begging him to stay and steal more! Are people so downright stupid!?
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Handsomecole(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Made FP back to back 4rm yesterday. Shout out to team hope alive n followers @OUKCrew.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by ojibole1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Naija politics is too funny jare...we were never ready for democracy. The British should never have given us independence at least we would hv had 24hrs electricity ...
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by slap1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ndi ngwa.
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:

Breaking...

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew
[size=20pt]RENT A CROWD PLC[/size]. grin

Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by ogawisdom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Handsomecole:

Breaking...

More details coming...
FP.
#HopeAlive

Follow @OUKCrew

Rented poor women grin
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Izonpikin: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH! Hired Ngwa women!
Abia must be free whether ndi ohi vote like it or not.
God has destined Uche Ogah to liberate Abia,
enough is enough.
make ona no dey call God for this our politics na.... undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by Harfisco(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stupid politics was discovered in Nigeria
Re: Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor by mekanaky: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Why are you guys against Ngwa being Governor? I knew Otti was voted massively just in a bid to deny Ngwa governorship of Abia but somehow he was outsmarted and now you are rejoicing that Ngwa man is being removed. That's unfair. Ndigbo want justice in Nigeria but yet conspire to dominate other Igbo clans within Igboland.
no one is against ngwa people in abia, but against t.a orji dat gave ikpeazu power. had ikpeazu contested from any other party sure abians will still support him. Abians don't want anybody connected to ochendo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.