Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (60000 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by abbey621(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
What do you mean by 'NEVER'? I hate when people use this particular word because it is absolute and if there's one thing I know about relationships it is the fact that it's not just black and white, there are grey areas. If it took just mere words to destroy a relationship then that relationship[ wasn't meant to be in the first place. People say mean things to one another when angry or frustrated but what determines a quality relationship is the ability to reconcile. Shit happens a lot and we don't live in fairy tales, even the Westerners that came up with all this bullsh*t about etiquette in relationships have yet to perfect it themselves not to talk of Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by amokeme(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with number 1 if d husband actually picked her up frm d gutter. She needs to be reminded so she doesn't cross her boundary.
Thank God no man can ever say that to me!
The bold is just too harsh and wrong! You don't say that. She is your wife for crying out loud.
Did you get married to her to constantly remind her of where you "picked" her from? That's not marriage but slavery then.
May God bless all the ladies struggling legally.... and may God never bring guys with this mentality your way!
Amen.
I wish young women establish themselves financially before marriage just to avoid comments like this.

6 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by iPopAlomo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lagusta:

1. You are very stupid

2. You dont know anything

3. You can't do anything....

4. You mates are driving big cars you are here driving Camry

5. Look at this small boy....

6. Most men outside are better off than you...

7. You are such an unfortunate fellow....

8. Like mother like son....

9. If you don't give me money I know where to get it.....

10. Please don't touch me, I have a headache (and the stuff under is rising and falling like the naira-dollar dichotomy....

Oya wetin u talk now

Nailed it...
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by SweetOlive(f): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Absolutely
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by princedede(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Odunharry:

This is true.

Honestly i don't know if it's all about women.
Prolly they think Men dont have feelings or we are robots

U are right my broda.. Sometimes its crazy... And dey want equality... They say words to hurt u and expect u to chill and not get dat mad to say ur own hurtful words too.. Its aiit sha.. We are men. God made us stronger. Lets just be that strength and not bring our women down no matter how worst dey make us feel..

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by iPopAlomo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
MrProducer:
What about FIVE ABUSIVE WORDS YOU MOST NOT SAY TO YOUR HUSBAND, NO MATTER THE QUARREL
Every time wife this, wife that, girlfriend this, girlfriend that.
We are human beings too. Not aliens from Xandar. undecided

Five...

or 999 abusive words you should not say to your husband/boyfriend... even to another man...

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by chronique(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do I need to say all of that? Once you start misbehaving,I'd just go silent on you. If you make the house a living hell for me,I'd quietly leave without saying anything to you. If you start fucking around cos I'm away,I'd file for divorce and we'd go our separate ways;no forgiveness on that. I don't need plenty talk or getting violent,to pass my message across. For me,there's a golden rule I apply in a rlationship and it's the rulee that says: "every action orr decision you take/make,has a consequence/reward". As a lady,it's in your best interest to behave properly when around me,as I hold myself to the same rule cos I believe in the law of "do what you want others to do unto you". Don't do what you won't accept or tolerate.

Despite being strict and principled,I also lke to dialogue a lot to resolve issues. One thing I do not like doing to people,is to reemind them of favors done to them;I don't like it. I might feel bad and tell someone else but I can't use it against them. It feels awkward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Taryur3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
shakablaiize:
Guilty of number 5..... cry cry cry
Hnmmm....commissioner for brothel/hotel affairs. I sight you brother...lols

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by dammyagboola(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Go and sin no more.
onstelly:

Don't do that again
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Mykelpato(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just tell her you're broke.. That's the only way to hurt a girl's feeling.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Odunharry(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
princedede:

U are right my broda.. Sometimes its crazy... And dey want equality... They say words to hurt u and expect u to chill and not get dat mad to say ur own hurtful words too.. Its aiit sha.. We are men. God made us stronger. Lets just be that strength and not bring our women down no matter how worst dey make us feel..
Sure.. They should not expect a man to keep mute n watch, when they start lashing guys.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Noble4life(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Its Quite Unfortunate That Wives Of This Generation Will Run You Down And Default Your Brain With Their Mouth. Well, Love Is Tolerance. My Wife Will Tell You Your History Even Before You Were Born In 20mins And Apologize With Tears The Next Mins. Its In Their Blood.

2 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Stevano007(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
modelmike7:
Those are bad and demeaning words. Will never use that on my Queen!
give it time bro grin
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by jahbiz: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Lagusta post=47132037]

10. Please don't touch me, I have a headache (and the stuff under is rising and falling like the naira-dollar dichotomy....]
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by BizBloke(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Larryfest(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
yungmill:
True but ladies say more hash words than this to guys and still claim right
True....but then again that's why we were created before them so at all cost we must act the mature role even if she is older than you.. We are men!
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Mickael2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lagusta:

1. You are very stupid

2. You dont know anything

3. You can't do anything....

4. You mates are driving big cars you are here driving Camry

5. Look at this small boy....

6. Most men outside are better off than you...

7. You are such an unfortunate fellow....

8. Like mother like son....

9. If you don't give me money I know where to get it.....

10. Please don't touch me, I have a headache (and the stuff under is rising and falling like the naira-dollar dichotomy....

Oya wetin u talk now

D:

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Mickael2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Larryfest:

True....but then again that's why we were created before so at all cost we must act the mature role even if she is older than you.. We are men!

tell that to the feminists
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Jhoey: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Corp Member Who Died In A Ghastly Car Crash Laid To Rest Amidst Tears In Imo (See Photos) http:///29aUSFe
cry cry cry :

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Revolva(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Guilty of no 2 lol
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Sobeautiful: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with number 1 if d husband actually picked her up frm d gutter. She needs to be reminded so she doesn't cross her boundary.
l can only say you're mean, including those that like your harsh comment.

3 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by canDy4eva(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
r u up to 40? If not thank your stars undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:

Don't do that again

women, una no dey ever gree say una dey at fault,:shey na only guys dey insult una?, una no dey insult guys?
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Five...

or 999 abusive words you should not say to your husband/boyfriend... even to another man...

lol
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. Ijay.
Women are selfish na.. it must be about them
Baba how far na.
U just left us angry
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Cyberfavour(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Number 5 is a banger
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Chrisrare: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sobeautiful:
l can only say you're mean, including those that like your harsh comment.
Mean or not, its d truth. Some women will want to boss their husbands forgetting dey were nothing b4 dey were married.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by lodphil(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
If u can open ur mouth to say rubbish to me because u think am a man and don't have any feeling,then kindly bear anything dat I might feel lyk doing to u.Whether through words or action undecided
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Igbonoid: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/five-abusive-words-you-should-not-say-to-her-no-matter-what/

which wall of Jericho smh for ur example. women and their trouble wishing them patient men.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Sobeautiful: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Mean or not, its d truth. Some women will want to boss their husbands forgetting dey were nothing b4 dey were married.
It's only God that makes a person, not any husband, wife or any other human. Everything is from God. So stop boasting.

2 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by harsysky(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
This one from ladies is even worse than those:

Your Mates are driving better car and you are here driving pure water

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Must he use it to insult her?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Number 3 is not necessarily offensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Romance Section Chat Room II / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.