Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (61233 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by jamex93(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
wao

thats a good Nigerian
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Flexherbal(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good!
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Kenswitch(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice one
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by buJu234: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
If this man was only given managerial handshake, I trust his wife as a niaja woman she go kolo for am when he reached house grin grin
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by mamajaz(f): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:
In hard times like these? The Dude should be sacked, jailed for 4 decades.

E wouldn't have been blamed if E ran away with it.

His WAEC and JAMB result needs to be queried.

What a foolish way to be loyal and patriotic.

Would have stolen him with the money if i found him first.

Your default setting is faulty bro

4 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by popcykaylah(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
I hope the reward isn't just hand shake...cos that means God has helped this dude and yet he decided to wait for God to come down to help him..

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by twentyk(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
The guard will be very much at peace with himself, If he has kept d money to himself, His concience will be disturbed even in years to come.

Good gesture.
Conscience no go disturb me one bit.....conscience disturb any of our GREAT polithiefians.....omo na him sabi....aint returning shiii....am sorry ooo

3 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by nnowu(f): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Cos he know there are camera's around

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Damola00: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
After all this scenario they wud abuse him calling him different names.. This guy must b stupid with dis hardship baba bubu bring 2 ma dear country someone like u can still return money back. Well is gud u will soon graduate from security to d Manager.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Larryton(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wow! Can't believe we still have such patriotic person in this nation. Tanx for making our nation proud bro.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by histemple: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
Nothing to celebrate here, If i see $100million dollars even in the desert, i will look for the owner and return it.
I am a very Honest person

I am even waiting to see exactly how he was rewarded. All I am seeing is a group photo and handshake.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by cornel994(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
...inner peace, nothing beats that

3 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by FabioPeter: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
The publicity this news generates for UBA is worth far more than 3m.
Banks are the best at business, they know it.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:

And what if it was your N3 million naira someone found ....and decided to follow your advice, and run away with the money?

You won't be this cavalier.....you would call the Police to come and recover your money for you.

Doing right always benefits others. Even if no one says thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
So $10,000 is now N3mil undecided
Anyway is that the board room of hiring and firing
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by manuel80(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:

lol. bro take am easy na

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by sammhi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
meanwhile the UBA itself is rogue bank ..deducting moni anyhow
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by johncreek: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Babysho:
When God Decides To Call You And You Put Your Phone On "Call Divert"

Oga Gateman Why??

Lolz grin I know that feeling
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by mymadam(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
thorpido:
There are still honest people in Nigeria. Not like car mechanics though.

...Or plumbers, or electricians, or carpenters, or fufu sellers, or... on and on and on! They are generally ALL THE SAME. I take a bow.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by ezelos(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:

. See your mouth. Na so e easy where CCTV dey. I pity you walahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by robosky02(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
wow honesty pays well oh
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by femmy2010(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Honesty might seem hard but it is the best .
God bless the young man and i hope he is rewarded to motivate others to toll that line

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Franz15: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
an elderly man onced said to me wen the economy is bad some ppl are blessed,wen is good some r equally blessed.

a times wen God wants to bless us,we become so holy dat we forget a times God allow tins to happen for ur upliftment.

ppl have been sacked for u to be appointed
ppl have been duped for those money to fell on ur feet
ppl have died for u to be alive Isaia.
ppl have fallen for you to rise

none of which you have contributed to.
dat money would have helped your poor family,become a reasonable person in life, later if ua wise,u come back and give God a reasonable fnk u or as well refund back the money to the bank telling them ur hole story.
I fnk many have gone wretched cos of lack of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Chibuhealth(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Babysho:
When God Decides To Call You And You Put Your Phone On "Call Divert"

Oga Gateman Why??

na hausa man, he no sabi count the money
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wait, will he still continue working as a security man? So nothing will be done to change his story.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Money isnt everything. Kudos to him

Whatpfart of d kwantri is he from? cheesy

It is expected
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Toosure70: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
stop disgracing this country for God sake. how somebody go lost 3m? I tired of this drama jor.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by AngelAhnie(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
robosky02:
wow honesty pays well oh
Bosky embarassed

Not cool
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Franz15: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
now who will have that money
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by ponpon(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Name checkers do your job...
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chibuhealth:
na hausa man, he no sabi count the money

See this one. Hungerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.