Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (61231 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by bladeAnders(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
ahahnow:

That is why you are not fit to be even a security guard. Unemployed brat
its ur stupid father that is a brat
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Malakh: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
that is not coveting, you are being sentimental, i can quote 2 to 3 instances where such things happened in the Scripture and its justified but you wouldnt understand cause you reason like a xtian, when we Hebrews takes the spoils of war, would you call that coveting, just accept my wisdom as a Pharisee in the law
sunnydayasaba:

You think is quite easy. Not everyone can take what doesn't belong to them and pretend to be happy.

One of the ten commandments of God is" Thou shall not convert your neighbors goods or property" So not everyone can work with your principle

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by notoriousbabe: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why me no dey find dat kind money?

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by aluko360(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nah handshake he go take pay for gala and lacasera during rush hour?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by AnanseK(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
I only came here to check the name on behalf of the association.

( name checkers association)
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Fadahunsi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
So? Is that all?? No compensation, training? Promotion?? Next story pls!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Justiceotuya(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mtchewwwww UBA the way they treat their security staffs is worse than slaves. Drivers and other low level staff had more mouth than security men in that bank.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Even Elumelu will not return that money if he found it on the ground.

Even Bible says heaven help those who help themselves. That guy Fvcuk up bad bad.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by tayo200(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
e no well at all

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by God2man(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
We still have good people in this country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by aoyih(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
You guys think until God himself comes down to give u something or tel you he's answered your prayers before you believe abi...
God has a way of answering people's calls.
Chairman, like play like play, u ignore baba God call...
Anyway, congrats
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by aoyih(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
You guys think until God himself comes down to give u something or tel you he's answered your prayers before u will believe abi...
God has a way of answering people's calls/)
Chairman, like play like play, u ignore baba God call...
Anyway, congrats

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Princepoint(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
HMMMMMMM is this loyality or what
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by rudepen(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
thorpido:
There are still honest people in Nigeria.

Not like car mechanics though.
kilo mean??
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by piagetskinner(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Honesty pays.....his reward is in heaven
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by MarrisManah(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Foolish man.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by charlesucheh(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2016
In Criminology, the theory of opportunistic crime describes a Scenario whereby conditions to perpetrate or commit a crime is conducive, hence, giving one the FREE WILL to indulge in such...... I don't think that security man got all the wherewithal to whisk away with that CHEEZE!!! All the same, kudos to him though!!!
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Lenny5k: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2016
shamecurls:
In hard times like these? The Dude should be sacked, jailed for 4 decades.

E wouldn't have been blamed if E ran away with it.

His WAEC and JAMB result needs to be queried.

What a foolish way to be loyal and patriotic.

Would have stolen him with the money if i found him first.

You wouldn't say that if it was your Money right? What if it was the Money sent to you to Travel abroad as your Visa and Passport are ready and this is to take care of everything else and without it that's the end of your Trip?.... I am just trying to Paint a Picture of how you would feel if the money was yours, needed for a very important thing. Unless most of us Reason like this we wont act Right because of whatever reason we might come up with... I once found a Wallet in a Supermarket.. The Wallet was Thick and Filled up.. I raised it up and was Walking Slow around the Supermarket towards the Cashier asking "Who Has Lost a Wallet?" And everybody was staring at me till I got to the Cashier and handed it over to her... Part of the Reason why I did it is.. All the White People that saw me doing that will go home and tell others...and if anyone tries to say all Blacks are Thieves or Criminals etc...Those that saw me would remember and say NO! They are not...

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by mysteryman2014: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Honesty, the best policy in life.

Actually honesty should the only policy in life
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by francizy(m): 5:59am On Jul 03, 2016
kulobyno:
the truth is that his honesty is acknowledgeable but come to think of it, the guy being a security personnel there probably was conscious of the presence of surveilance cameras in the premises and know that the odds would be against him if he happens to play a fast one. he decided to let sleeping dogs lie especially with current rate at which people buy their ticket to jails these days.

well done bro. Good name is better than riches whether our politicians agree or not

You forgot that the average man on the streets don't give a hoot about security cams. A real crook would have taken the money and disappeared not minding the consequences. In my case, even if there isn't any security cams there, I'd still return the money. Why? Because that good name counts a lot for me. It only takes a little marketing (ensuring it was published on newspapers, magazines and websites then I place it on my CV). That alone can get me far better jobs at bigger coys and withing just a 2 years or more, I'd have saved almost the exact same amount from my salaries.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Danachuks(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2016
... Who then eats the #3m ? Mr.Tony, Board members Senior Executive Officers ?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Franky9584(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2016
I bet u 99% will not return DAT money, not even me, UBA should do more here not jux applauding him
#nonsense
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Emeka71(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Wow; in this harsh economy¿
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Wat was the actual reward? I hop its not jst dat hand shake. I rather keep the money
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by groundnutoil(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kakamorufu:
i tell you
d tin d pain me
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by specialson11: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
he is proud and the security company is prouder. more contract abi?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by bams2999(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
good man
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by BayoMaya(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Even Elumelu will not return that money if he found it on the ground.

Even Bible says heaven help those who help themselves. That guy Fvcuk up bad bad.

What verse?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by promise3048(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Wait, will he still continue working as a security man? So nothing will be done to change his story.
u wan make am bank manager ni
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 123KAYSTAR(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
nice guy
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 123KAYSTAR(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.