Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (61232 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by LuveU2(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And what if it was your N3 million naira someone found ....and decided to follow your advice, and run away with the money?

You won't be this cavalier.....you would call the Police to come and recover your money for you.

Doing right always benefits others. Even if no one says thank you.
You are a good man.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
the truth of the matter is that all the banks in Nigeria are fraudulent, most especially UBA. The issue now is dt a fraudulen and dishonest bank, trying to reward an upright citizen .
dz is the same way APC and PDP deceived 180million people in Nigeria.
ELUMELU is doing an opthalmic service when he is busy stealing customers money in bits.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
the truth of the matter is that all the banks in Nigeria are fraudulent, most especially UBA. The issue now is dt a fraudulent and dishonest bank, trying to reward an upright citizen .
dz is the same way APC and PDP deceived 180million people in Nigeria.
ELUMELU is doing an opthalmic service when he is busy stealing customers money in bits.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by goonsmi: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
God bless him
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Perfecttouch(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
Nothing to celebrate here, If i see $100million dollars even in the desert, i will look for the owner and return it.
I am a very Honest person
coming from an Igbo man who knows 3m can buy him a container full of spare part or electronic? I no believe u

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by tartar9(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
The guard will be very much at peace with himself, If he has kept d money to himself, His concience will be disturbed even in years to come.

Good gesture.
Lol... do you think some people know what conscience is grin.With that money,they're gonna sleep never better.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 3kay945(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
alphamodel1:
Lord pls dont test my faith with $1000 even $500, i know i ve failed the test already with this kind of economy cheesy

grin
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by maximunimpact(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Franz15:
an elderly man onced said to me wen the economy is bad some ppl are blessed,wen is good some r equally blessed.

a times wen God wants to bless us,we become so holy dat we forget a times God allow tins to happen for ur upliftment.

ppl have been sacked for u to be appointed
ppl have been duped for those money to fell on ur feet
ppl have died for u to be alive Isaia.
ppl have fallen for you to rise

none of which you have contributed to.
dat money would have helped your poor family,become a reasonable person in life, later if ua wise,u come back and give God a reasonable fnk u or as well refund back the money to the bank telling them ur hole story.
I fnk many have gone wretched cos of lack of wisdom

This is typical naija pastors preaching...

MOG I sight you
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by power900: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
ah why I no go return am, abi I want to dey enjoy Ni, who no like to suffer...
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Petjoel: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
At this hard time,mumu y u go return d money
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by saintdennis(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell... mtcheeeeew
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by dannyben5: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jesus! 3m jst go like dat....GOD knw say if na me ntin go mak me return am....CHAI..

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by samnijazz: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
and Tailors
thorpido:
There are still honest people in Nigeria.

Not like car mechanics though.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
stephenduru:
Read what Tony Elumelu shared on social media below.....

'Last month, Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago, a security guard at the at ubagroup branch in Oba Akran, found $10,000 outside on the ground at his branch. In an unparalleled display of integrity, he decided to return the money. When I heard about this story, I knew I had to meet the man who despite facing rising petrol & transportation prices and “tomato ebola” returned such a huge sum of money without recourse to himself.

It was a pleasant surprise to hear him tell this story and about how he came to be in the board room with us. Even more surprising was hearing him speak about his passion for governance and integrity in leadership.

Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago is an exemplary ambassador of the UBA spirit and it was fulfilling to meet and reward him for his conduct.

The at UBAGroup management is proud to have this caliber of staff at all levels. Congratulations to Mohammed and keep up the good work'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/uba-chairman-tony-elumelu-writes-about.html

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Tonason: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love to hear this, who says that all Nigerians are corrupt?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by patola080(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
Nothing to celebrate here, If i see $100million dollars even in the desert, i will look for the owner and return it.
bros u can lie ooo
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by koolaid87: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
I would If I could but I can't

Just the truth
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by miqos02(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
nice one
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by mengho(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Respect sir!!!!

But on a serious note if na me pick that cash I no go return am.
Well if it's a phone,jewellery, laptop or anything material no matter how expensive it is, I will return. But if na cash, don't bother to search for it when it falls on ma hand
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Honesty, the best policy in life.
But honesty is not a policy in Nigeria
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 0ubenji(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
kulobyno:
the truth is that his honesty is acknowledgeable but come to think of it, the guy being a security personnel there probably was conscious of the presence of surveilance cameras in the premises and know that the odds would be against him if he happens to play a fast one. he decided to let sleeping dogs lie especially with current rate at which people buy their ticket to jails these days.

well done bro. Good name is better than riches whether our politicians agree or not
Nigger..u nailed it mehn
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
saintdennis:
Hatets everywhere, u think every is corrupt like dasuki and metuh.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
saintdennis:
Haters everywhere, u think everyone is corrupt like dasuki and metuh.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 3kay945(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who knows if the guard is regretting his action now
And his wife and relatives cursing him day and night for his so called honesty undecided

Or maybe the dude isn't smart enough to beat the security camera.
Anyway, I also returned the Samsung note 5 I found last 2weeks whereas I use Tecno. So, I deserve award too. cool
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 0ubenji(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tonason:
I love to hear this, who says that all Nigerians are corrupt?
The corrupt ones actuali
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Malakh: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Next time you keep the money, if the owner comes for it fine, if not ,it's yours,it's not stealing,there no guilty conscience there, you should understand wealth is taken from the wicked and given to the poor, my wisdom to you and it's backed up by Scriptures.
sunnydayasaba:
The guard will be very much at peace with himself, If he has kept d money to himself, His concience will be disturbed even in years to come.

Good gesture.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by kolsky(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
It's only a poor man dt will see such amount and return it.... Wat a world
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by groundnutoil(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dst man is D most stupid man I have never met if he was ma family member he is dead on arrival
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by kayalla(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
I hope it pays him for being honest and not end on social media and publicity stunts. they should give a good reason to continue the good work
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by goodforsomthing: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:

You really sound honest in your voice o,am very sure that you will return it. Naijabet man say so
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 0ubenji(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:
Nd if thr r no details linkin d $100million to the owner..
U gv it to the police baa?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by goodforsomthing: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
diegwu01:

You really sound honest in your voice o,am very sure that you will return it. Naijabet man say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.