Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (61235 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Peacefulgold(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dis sounds like he just got a presidential hand shake
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Malakh:
Next time you keep the money, if the owner comes for it fine, if not ,it's yours,it's not stealing,there no guilty conscience there, you should understand wealth is taken from the wicked and given to the poor, my wisdom to you and it's backed up by Scriptures.

You think is quite easy. Not everyone can take what doesn't belong to them and pretend to be happy.

One of the ten commandments of God is" Thou shall not convert your neighbors goods or property" So not everyone can work with your principle
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Otses(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
He should be commended for being honest not just sitting with the board members. Good one
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
tartar9:

Lol... do you think some people know what conscience is grin.With that money,they're gonna sleep never better.

Fortunately he's one of those that knows what conscience is that's why he returned d money.

His blessings will come at the right time.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by miqos02(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:
In hard times like these? The Dude should be sacked, jailed for 4 decades.

E wouldn't have been blamed if E ran away with it.

His WAEC and JAMB result needs to be queried.

What a foolish way to be loyal and patriotic.

Would have stolen him with the money if i found him first.

what happens, if u ran away with the money and at the point of exchange to naira, u discover its fake $$$$
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by deplay24(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
The security guard have lost his blessing,so he was expecting God to come down from heaven to give him his blessing(shame on him)
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Kakamorufu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
signature2012:
The guy should be compensated and not photograph alone.
all am saying
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Kakamorufu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Franz15:
an elderly man onced said to me wen the economy is bad some ppl are blessed,wen is good some r equally blessed.

a times wen God wants to bless us,we become so holy dat we forget a times God allow tins to happen for ur upliftment.

ppl have been sacked for u to be appointed
ppl have been duped for those money to fell on ur feet
ppl have died for u to be alive Isaia.
ppl have fallen for you to rise

none of which you have contributed to.
dat money would have helped your poor family,become a reasonable person in life, later if ua wise,u come back and give God a reasonable fnk u or as well refund back the money to the bank telling them ur hole story.
I fnk many have gone wretched cos of lack of wisdom
you av said it all
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by MrTour: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tht reminds me, I forgot my $10,000 at a UBA branch. Elumelu where is my money cry
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
diegwu01:
Nothing to celebrate here, If i see $100million dollars even in the desert, i will look for the owner and return it.
I am a very Honest person
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Kakamorufu(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
groundnutoil:
Dst man is D most stupid man I have never met if he was ma family member he is dead on arrival
i tell you
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Kakamorufu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
miqos02:
what happens, if u ran away with the money and at the point of exchange to naira, u discover its fake $$$$
u tooo dey watch film
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by francizy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
shamecurls:
In hard times like these? The Dude should be sacked, jailed for 4 decades.

E wouldn't have been blamed if E ran away with it.

His WAEC and JAMB result needs to be queried.

What a foolish way to be loyal and patriotic.

Would have stolen him with the money if i found him first.

I thought this is one of the main supporters of a corrupt free country, the change chanting agents, the ones that claim Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria while GEJ was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, the anti-corruption ambassadors, etc. Just take a look at his comment. Something I'd not have done even if the money was multiplied by 10.. SmH! undecided

Cc Modath, Dearpreye, Severussnape, Beremx, etc..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by oodua1stson: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
If the man is still a security guard then he did not hinor him, he just used him to shine like they used that windscreen cleaner guy .

If someone found that huge money and you want to hinkr him just give him 1 million naira not some stoopid handshake

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by oodua1stson: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
The guard will be very much at peace with himself, If he has kept d money to himself, His concience will be disturbed even in years to come.

Good gesture.
but he will have enough money to drown his conscience
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:

I thought this is one of the main supporters of a corrupt free country, the change chanting agents, the ones that claim Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria while GEJ was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, the anti-corruption ambassadors, etc. Just take a look at his comment. Something I'd not have done even if the money was multiplied by 10.. SmH! undecided

Don't underestimate the power of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
francizy:

Are you surprised?.. From the Buhari who's their messiah, to them the zombies, they are all hypocritical and sanctimonious set of people. They are all corrupt, forget about all these rubbish they type online.

Hypocrites everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Princeroyal: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mohammed is a good Nigerian,I hope d reward him handsomely..,that is very good of him.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Onyemaboy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
With what did they reward him?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by ahahnow: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Im sure they did not even give the guy chin chin for his honesty
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by bladeAnders(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
na waooo, it will only take the grace of God for me to return dat money..
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by ahahnow: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
bladeAnders:
na waooo, it will only take the grace of God for me to return dat money..

That is why you are not fit to be even a security guard. Unemployed brat
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by seangy4konji: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
You did well mr but if I sight you for your bank and you ask me for waso,fifty fiber or transport money?i go curse you oooo

Opportunity comes ones.

You will wait again till some other time.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Dunsin89(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Honesty as a result of fear of survelliance cameras I would say. ".....pushed to the wall hosnesty". If I were him, I will pick and hide it anyways, it's possible the owner doesn't know it dropped in the Bank premises.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by manmidtexy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
thorpido:
There are still honest people in Nigeria.

Not like car mechanics though.
@ Thorpido, you bad gannnnnn
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
but what is $10,000 dollars doing on the ground? was it money prepd to b stolen from the bank or wat? no sane person will misplace such an amount.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by alphamodel1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
evy1:
grin grin grin You already know you have failed the test.
I dey tells u o. Just foggerit!
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by bejeria101(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg make we hear word! How does somebody drop $10k and not know? Tell small pikin dis tin na slap u go get.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by Petroking: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
I know this man well at UBA oba Akran .. But how does Tony help him??.. His reward is in heaven.. Another question going through my mind is.. Who get the money??..

stephenduru:
Read what Tony Elumelu shared on social media below.....

'Last month, Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago, a security guard at the at ubagroup branch in Oba Akran, found $10,000 outside on the ground at his branch. In an unparalleled display of integrity, he decided to return the money. When I heard about this story, I knew I had to meet the man who despite facing rising petrol & transportation prices and “tomato ebola” returned such a huge sum of money without recourse to himself.

It was a pleasant surprise to hear him tell this story and about how he came to be in the board room with us. Even more surprising was hearing him speak about his passion for governance and integrity in leadership.

Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago is an exemplary ambassador of the UBA spirit and it was fulfilling to meet and reward him for his conduct.

The at UBAGroup management is proud to have this caliber of staff at all levels. Congratulations to Mohammed and keep up the good work'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/uba-chairman-tony-elumelu-writes-about.html
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by bladeAnders(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
ahahnow:

That is why you are not fit to be even a security guard. Unemployed brat
u MUST be mad, I blame ur drunk father who mistakenly impregnated ur stupid mother for bring u to dis life,come let me employ u..wasted creature
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by 12inchDickson: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
He should be promoted
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him by transient123(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
No mention of his religion because what he did is noble and has nothing to do with his religion, it is secular in their chicken brains, even his name "Mohammed" should have been " boko haram or fulani blood sucking idiot Isis et al"

Bigotry is a disease, its cure is being human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.