Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? (48890 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Sharaap alaye undecided Se o mo mi cheesy U don make front page again. Congrats wink

abi ori awon boyfriend eleyi o pe?
Se ti ba mo e nikan ni mole ri picture nose ring e? O de fun ra ni brain na.

Iwo gan ni celebrity thread yi, look at how u are ubiquitous on this thread.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by afegbua(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Sultanchidi:
hmmmm is she d same Biola that i know that also uses nose ring

she get slight bow legs...
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Taryur3(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Twaci:
I tried it once..... It rocked.

I don't see how anyone's opinion should bother my choice of appearance. I like it, I rock it. And if I am comfortable with it......I keep rocking it cheesy

Thinking about anklets now smiley
And responsible men will always look down on you.if you are not yet hooked up...no body go tell you to dress responsibly when agbero go start to be your suitors...dress according to the environment you are...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

abi ori awon boyfriend eleyi o pe?

Se ti ba mo e nikan ni mole ri picture nose ring e? O de fun ra ni brain na.

Iwo gan ni celebrity thread yi, look at how u are ubiquitous on this thread.
buhahahah
Ti n ba gba e loju undecided. Se o mo Eni ti o n ba soro cheesy. Emi ni, ogaa e patapataaa tongue
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
buhahahah
Ti n ba gba e loju undecided. Se o mo Eni ti o n ba soro cheesy. Emi ni, ogaa e patapataaa tongue

patapata ko, boxers boxers ni.

Se nkan ti mo so fun e joorh. Kin ti e wo boya o fine. Se o fine to miss nairaland?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

patapata ko, boxers boxers ni.

Se nkan ti mo so fun e joorh. Kin ti e wo boya o fine. Se o fine to miss nairaland?
Se won fi se e ni Ojojumo lo ma n Bere pix aawon obirin kaaaakiri Nl ni undecided
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Se won fi se e ni Ojojumo lo ma n Bere pix aawon obirin kaaaakiri Nl ni undecided

nibo niyen? O mo mi tele ni. You know me ni? Except the few beautiful ones that i feel they are hiding their exquisite self behind their moniker. So far, they have not been many. I could say two or three. You are the third person. your own na exceptional case. Na picture of you sporting a nose ring, nor be ordinary picture.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by slytubadth(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Nikita1 post=47150744]
here she goes again. am very sure, you know what i want btw, why wont i knw its you.. you are be mtn na.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Taryur3(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Beamborla:

Individual differences, my dear.
The decision is all on me. No influence from anyone.

Some would take you for a prostitute for wearing trousers, some will take you for a prostitute for smiling at boys... For some weird and funny reasons, you would become a prostitute to some people.

I just love it. I see it on people and I admire them.
It's just our mentality... Responsible or irresponsible, let my character be the judge. If a ring on my nose automatically makes me irresponsible to you, then... Reserve my comment
My advise...I hope you have a wedding ring on your finger before considering the one on nose because...no responsible man will actually approach you for marriage and agbero will always be your suitors.besides,make sure you are an employer of labour and not a job seeker...because if you carry nose ring come my office seeking for job or an interview...I will just release the security dog on you and I close for the day.the way you dress is the way you Wil be addressed...we just have to be sincere with the kind of environment we find ourself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2016
I've decided that I don't like nose rings.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by opribo(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2016
When they started wearing more than one ear ring, they said it was fashion, then they added tiny nose ring, then piercing of tongue, then small tattoo nd then the whole body, the male counterparts were also platting their hair some were jerry curling their hair and now they have become transgender even here in our beloved country. The have formed their own lgbt community demanding their own rights

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by SaffronSpice: 1:17am On Jul 03, 2016
I don't like nose rings much,but I have a thing for nose studs.
Hulala.They are simple,quaint,and arousing.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Biospnx(m): 1:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Since they imitating 'BULL' dey shd be treated as one... Nose ring, ankle chain, tattoo, multiple ear rings... I c dem as irresponsible set of grown ups
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Fash20: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Ladies with nose rings and cows...
guy have far now.them offend you b4? Hahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 03, 2016
I don't have a nose ring or tatoo but I think it's harsh to call them cows. While it's trendy I just don't see it as something i would want my living mother to see on my body.

Not to talk of my future husband worried about what his parents might say. It's fashion but people will always judge you by how you look so be careful

I once put a second peircing in my ears it hurt so took it out it was a sign for me

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by iboroski: 3:28am On Jul 03, 2016
i see those girls who wear it as a ruz girls, ashawo.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chachanga: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2016
what about it?

Its an integral part of some people's tribal dress codes and they wear it well!

Nose Rings, Waist Beads, Hair Rings, Hausa/Fulani Body Paint (Hands & Feet), Neck Rings, Body Tattoos etc are amoral. They've all had their ornamental, functional and corporate socio-cultural uses over over millennia. It's the 21st century stereotyping and stigmatization that I don't get.

BUT, the most bigoted responses keep coming from slavery mentality African descendants. Even when religion is involved, you don't expect a Caucasian-interpreted religious perspective largely suited to and distilled from colonial white supremacist roots to be approving of your peculiarities, pains, pleasures, joys and rights to be left the furk alone to be as African as God made you!

Traditional Conservative Right Wing "whiteys" are the Agent Smiths of modern day life Matrix, reducing everything to their narrow worldviews and the saddest lots are the local "Uncle Toms" who judgmentally do their jobs around the neighborhood for them.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

pretty lady, abi you don vex? Oya no vex. Do you have a nose ring?
you still don't get the point do you? angry MIND YOUR BUSINESS!! Make more money.. u'll b amazed as the things u can actually monetize if u actually mind your business. Smh! What an adult wears and doesn't wear is noone's business!! KMT!!
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:41am On Jul 03, 2016
Dexema:
COWasaki
son of a "COWasaki" mother.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Mememan: 3:41am On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I won't say much. I have a nose ring but I will not make this thread a battle field today. Not today. Maybe.
Who cares undecided

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Mememan: 3:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided
I see baby cool
Ayam mememan cool
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Bruno3000(m): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2016
U look so lovely... Hw u doing?
Twaci:
shocked shocked Are you saying all Indian women are les?

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 03, 2016
The one like tiwa`s, I love but that one like Cynthia Morgan`s ehn....I don't think I will be able to talk to anyone having that with a straight face....I will just be thinking, thinking there is something in your nose, there is something in your nose. Hand will now be scratching me to comot it :-(
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Mememan:

Who cares undecided

Shaaarap! U come Here and pour Ur daftness ! Go home mumu.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by UmmKhalifah(f): 3:55am On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I have both.
den dere s smfin wrong wif ya
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Fawklicant:
Honestly, whenever I see a lady with a nose ring, the first thing that comes to my mind is to make the cow sound MOOOOO!!! to her. However she reacts is none of my business.

You can't be looking like a cow upandan and not have an accompanying 'theme song'
. Lool very funny
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 03, 2016
UmmKhalifah:
den dere s smfin wrong wif ya

Do u have aNy problem with it?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Mememan: 4:09am On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Shaaarap! U come Here and pour Ur daftness ! Go home mumu.
Your mama

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Mememan:

Your mama

Tats even a white man's hand! Ur a big MUMUGOOOOO! abeg comot for here.

NONSENSE!
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Mememan: 4:25am On Jul 03, 2016
[s]
TrapQueen77:

Tats even a white man's hand! Ur a big MUMUGOOOOO! abeg comot for here.

NONSENSE!
[/s]
Goodbye

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by stevups(m): 4:36am On Jul 03, 2016
I used to think they are prostitutes.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Thoughty2(m): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
That's for u. It cool for me. Ciao
Nice one. I like the meme battle u HD with dammyyhicks. You guys fit each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.