Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? (5740 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by africanb(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast, but there is always time for me to ask: How R U? and Hope u are FINE. MISS U, and LUV U.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by mindful01: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nothing

7 Likes

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by africanb(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls somebody should help.... What does this message mean? Or it was an innocent one...
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by segebobo: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
It's a text to show she cares for, and loves the recipient
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by sinaj(f): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
For 2016 person still de do school daughter

It was banned in my school wen they started abusing it

11 Likes

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
she is horrny

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by timidapsin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
she is horrny
or Hungry

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by patola080(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wot do u think d SMS means
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by goldbim(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Are you still in secondary school?anyways,it means your school daughter wants to upgrade to be the school mother of her school sisters!! grin.

4 Likes

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by sobastical: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
timidapsin:
or Hungry

If that's the case then a credit alert will do... but wait oo it's like the OP got a d!rty mind lol...
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
timidapsin:
or Hungry
lol exactly.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by sobastical: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
goldbim:
Are you still in secondary school?anyways,it means your school daughter wants to upgrade to be the school mother of her school sisters!! grin.

Or school wife... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by henrydadon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
konji alert
U don't need a prophet to tell u that

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by papadjaji: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls ask her for clarifications

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by tomquest: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
africanb:
Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast, but there is always time for me to ask: How R U? and Hope u are FINE. MISS U, and LUV U.

It means exactly what it says na:

Are days not busy?
Are hours not few, only 24?
Are seconds not too fast? Just now now now 60 seconds are gone fiam!
But is she not creating time to say she misses and loves you? Of course she does.

If my explanation is not enough please ask Alhaji Google. But don't tell him you are looking for "another thing" apart from just the meaning of those words.

I'm sure your school-daughter (whatever that means) is still a child, so protect her!

12 Likes

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by bosschinalu(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
For 2016 person still de do school daughter

It was banned in my school wen they started abusing it

Abeg how was it abused.... I dey interested for your tori.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by africanb(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
goldbim:
To me, it was an innocent SMS since I got no dirty mind, but someone saw it on my phone and advised that I should delete it cos it says a lot and could destroy my relationship.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by goldbim(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
africanb:
To me, it was an innocent SMS since I got no dirty mind, but someone saw it on my phone and advised that I should delete it cos it says a lot and could destroy my relationship.
exactly!just delete it off your phone.no woman'll see such and would be happy.or feel it's harmless..

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by sinaj(f): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
bosschinalu:

Abeg how was it abused.... I dey interested for your tori.
lol Aproko tongue
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by bosschinalu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol Aproko tongue

Chai... no worry...Seun et lalasticlala no go ban you.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol Aproko tongue
Abeg drop 'tory for the boiz, don't let our bottles get empty just like that.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by samsam2019: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
timidapsin:
or Hungry
for the dee
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by leetech: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
i think i will go with mr tomquest's analysis of the text,its a harmless one but all the same just delete it to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by africanb(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thanks all for your contributions...
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by atm4real1: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
I went to a boarding school there is nothing special about that message she is just trying to appreciate u maybe, u can just delete it because many will definitely read another meaning to the message..... no strings attached

1 Like

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by Trudiee(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
but you're a guy.. i didn't go to a boarding school tho, don't get me wrong.

i thought senior GIRLS were the ones who had school daughters, then guys, school sons?

well i think the was sent with innocent intentions.. unless she starts making bold passes at u, then u can read meaning. I'm guessing she didn't, so it's nothing. if u like, u cn delete it too, before it turns to another story.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by Ryabcool(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mehn I dunno o. Could be innocent, it also could be ulterior. Like I said, I dunno o.

But here is something I do know, it's that I deserve this crown.

Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland 2016!!!
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by LordScent(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
africanb:

First of all, why dont you tell us why you kissed her passionately the night before
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by LordScent(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
africanb:

First of all, why dont you tell us why you kissed her passionately the night before ...
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by Slimberry1(f): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Pretend as if it means nothing nah.
Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by LordZero(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2016
all i see is a message straight outta all those sms booklets or probably from an online sms site...

Don't read meanings to the stuff and don't act in a way that will make her think there is more to ur relationship than being school father or stuff...

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? by laykhorn(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Ryabcool:
Mehn I dunno o. Could be innocent, it also could be ulterior. Like I said, I dunno o.

But here is something I do know, it's that I deserve this crown.

Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland 2016!!!

Why the hell do you deserve the crown? Its too early to spam around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) / Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.