Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous (2994 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by marvelck: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
I met a girl recently who told me she doesn't like or fancy tall guys cos they tend to be arrogant and pompous to girls. That tall guys always want girls to jump on them and beg for their attention cos they are tall. That they do shakara for girls alot. Well, she is not far from the truth, cos I've also noticed it in some tall guys. They tend to feel too big, cos they are tall
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by buygala(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
And so?
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by henrydadon(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
okay is that all she told you

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by druxy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by druxy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
who she epp....abi she wowo
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by 4rmthewest(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
They don't tend to feel too big rather they feel too "tall" tongue
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Tunechi1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
And so

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Yewandequeen(f): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Very true
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
marvelck:
I met a girl recently who told me she doesn't like or fancy tall guys cos they tend to be arrogant and pompous to girls. That tall guys always want girls to jump on them and beg for their attention cos they are tall. That they do shakara for girls alot. Well, she is not far from the truth, cos I've also noticed it in some tall guys. They tend to feel too big, cos they are tall
Truth is the girls jump all over us and beg for the attention. I notice the looks when I walk in the club or at weddings. We try not to be pompous or let it get to our heads but I know I cant chase every girl because she wants me. So I try to be polite and go after the one thay tickles my fancy. E no easy nah when you're standing inches over 6 ft ..... wink

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Very true

I am tall but humble and submissive to females. Girls tend to misconstrue my submissiveness to being weak and dull. So they try to take advantage of me to control me like a zombie slave. I always refuse to allow myself to be controlled blindly which they consider as arrogance.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Truth is the girls jump all over us and beg for the attention. I notice the looks when I walk in the club or at weddings. We try not to be pompous or let it get to our heads but I know I cant chase every girl because she wants me. So I try to be polite and go after the one thay tickles my fancy. E no easy nah when you're standing inches over 6 ft ..... wink
Which girls?, cheesy you are either introverted or an extrovert, i'm an introvert and have been dating tall guys, none have i begged for attention, why will any girl even beg for a guy's attention as common as it is.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Frankicent(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
marvelck:

lolz I can testify to this one.... Am 6ft 3in tall and naturally huge. i get that alot " You too proud, you barely say hi, always fauning etc... I just laugh of say owk.... I don't blame them if truly there know me too we'll... there wouldn't say that grin
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
herbie27:
Which girls?, cheesy you are either introverted or an extrovert, i'm an introvert and have been dating tall guys, none have i begged for attention, why will any girl even beg for a guy's attention as common as it is.
Well good for you but thats you and your opinion. You cant speak for the other millions of girls out there.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well good for you but thats you and your opinion. You cant speak for the other millions of girls out there.
And you jst spoke for them.....if 2 drooled for ur attention, it doesn't mean all girls drool over tall guys, the only unique thing with u tall guys is the aura you carry with the height, body building and facial looks, beside these there's nothing special.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
herbie27:
And you jst spoke for them.....if 2 drooled for ur attention, it doesn't mean all girls drool over tall guys, the only unique thing with u tall guys is the aura you carry with the height, body building and facial looks, beside these there's nothing special.

Yaaawwwwwwn* Like I said sweetheart, your opinion, whatever floats your boat
I cant help it. I wont chop off my legs to make people like you happy. I didnt create myself and I sure as hell didnt ask for all the attention. It just came and I think I have handled myself properly in those cases wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Ranchhoddas: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I cant help it. I wont chop off my legs to make people like you happy. I didnt create myself and I sure as hell didnt ask for all the attention. It just came and I think I have handled myself properly in those cases wink
You don fall hand.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You don fall hand.
Really? How so?
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Yewandequeen(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
obadizena:

I am tall but humble and submissive to females. Girls tend to misconstrue my submissiveness to being weak and dull. So they try to take advantage of me to control me like a zombie slave. I always refuse to allow myself to be controlled blindly which they consider as arrogance.

Kiikikkkkiiiiiii
Lmao

Watching U in 3D,as if u dont like the subsmissive part.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I cant help it. i won't chop off my legs to make people like you happy. I didnt create myself and I sure as hell didnt ask for all the attention. It just came and I think I have handled myself properly in those cases wink
I never asked you for that, grin don't take my comment personal, you generalised ur initial comment and that's where i said "only extroverted girls will drool over a tall guy and seek for attention". I still didn't say i hate tall guys cos they're cool, bt can't drool.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Fernandowski(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
many girls said so to me

am very tall (6'9) but I am no never too big to play or joke with anybody

but I think the reason they said so is because I am the cool type of guy that doesn't talk much with girls to avoid their numerous insult when you get too friendly with them

many of look at me when I jog to the basketball court but who they epp??
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Maxi112: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
marvelck:
why won't they be op do you think its easy to get heightcheesy cheesy

honestly speaking, I don't blv it, tail guys are cool. cool

on like short girls with their nagging lifestyle(don't quote me for this)
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by iLUMeN8(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
@herbie27 and yewandaqueen

Often times tall fellas are misunderstood especially by their peers. I'm 6ft2' and at a point in my early teens I could no longer get away with the foolishness childishness other kids my age got away with. I had to give up a lot of things and act mature and calm to avoid being insulted. Fact is, a lot of tall folks male and female grow up quickly (mentally speaking) than their peers and they tend to be drawn to people that are older than them. Our mates usually misinterpret this and think we are proud.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2016
6'9 ? shocked
Fernandowski:
many girls said so to me

but I think the reason they said so is because I am the cool type of guy that doesn't talk much with girls to avoid their numerous insult when you get too friendly with them

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Kiikikkkkiiiiiii
Lmao

Watching U in 3D,as if u dont like the subsmissive part.

I only like it when I'm in a conducive environment , like the Kingdom of the Queen, and not when I'm in the general public.
cheesy grin
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Yewandequeen(f): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2016
obadizena:

I only like it when I'm in a conducive environment , like the Kingdom of the Queen, and not when I'm in the general public.
cheesy grin

How much are U gonna pay?
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by greatwhite(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2016
The supply of tall guys is lower than the demand. Naturally you should expect that the cost for tall guys would go up. By implication tall guys would only look out for highest bidder. If u want to be with a tall guy you have to look beyond the attitude he brings. That is just charades. It just a way of filtering through the numerous amount of demands on his table. Best of luck OP grin
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by GoldenJAT(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2016
who tallness help!! haven't u guys seen girls drooling over short guys... y d tall guys are there? it all boils down to packaging and class... in a word... CONFIDENCE!!
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yewandequeen:

How much are U gonna pay?

I'll pay libations of *** whispering into Her ear *** grin
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Yewandequeen(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
obadizena:

I'll pay libations of *** whispering into Her ear ***
grin

Cant hear U#speak up
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

bro as in .. sometimes the look they give me.ba.. as if I made myself tall .. 6ft8.. Hehehe.. but im lanky though..
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fernandowski:
many girls said so to me

Haha.. same here ,I was just walking to the court, 3 short girls but pretty .. walked past me nd they were like he's so tall.. nd goodlooking. headphones were on ..but I.heard them .. lolz . I looked back nd smiled ... #tallambitions

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys... Choose One (pics) / Who Do We Believe Now? (pictures) / Do Men Need Toasting Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.