Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous (2993 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Fernandowski(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
armylord:
Haha.. same here ,I was just walking to the court, 3 short girls but pretty .. walked past me nd they were like he's so tall.. nd goodlooking. headphones were on ..but I.heard them .. lolz . I looked back nd smiled ... #tallambitions

lolzzzz

we get a lot of admiration from girls but hardwork and consistency is the most important thing in our minds

we have little or no time to play around with girls

that's life shaaa
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Cant hear U#speak up

I de fear speak louder.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by olatunjithomas(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
buygala:
And so?

hi boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,
Nd I will be so glad if I can get it boss
with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey
thanks boss, respect.
if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.
thanks once again boss
TEAMFALCONEY.
Re: When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous by confistified(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
buygala:
And so?

boss afternoon o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body / She Doesn't Want To Initiate Contact!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.