Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19986 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2016
dalaman:

Which is the true God? How do you know? Is there any objective means of testing and knowing?

This should help
https://www.nairaland.com/2845259/all-different-religions-how-know
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This should help
https://www.nairaland.com/2845259/all-different-religions-how-know

You are to provide objective evidence to show the true God and religion assuming one exust not give people's opinion.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2016
dalaman:

You are to provide objective evidence to show the true God and religion assuming one exust not give people's opinion.

You do realize that I'm gona repeat what has been said there . Why go over the same thing again ?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by hopefulLandlord: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You do realize that I'm gona repeat what has been said there . Why go over the same thing again ?

that thread was nuked by readers from its first page

do you think one would just read OP alone? undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that thread was nuked by readers from its first page

do you think one would just read OP alone? undecided

And you didnt read the rebuttals that utterly destroyed the atheist arguments against the OP undecided

Like I said , we are still going to repeat what have been said there . Its no use .

Just like in that new slavery thread .The old arguments were rehashed . You guys really love arguing for no just reason undecided Saying the same things over and over again . Na wa oo .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by hopefulLandlord: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And you didnt read the rebuttals that utter destroyed the atheist arguments against the OP undecided

Like I said , we are still going to repeat what have been said there . Its no use .

Just like in that new slavery thread .The old arguments were rehashed . You guys really love arguing for no just reason undecided Saying the same things over and over again . Na wa oo .

nope, no sensible rebuttal was made

such threads are created when the conclusion is already set

the OP already concluded in his mind that Yahweh is the true god and only went through mental gymnastics to present it that way

a Muslim for instance could create his own thread too

the OP didn't make the thread as a search for the true religion or god but to cement what he thinks and believe, I believe you understand me fully but knowing you, I wouldn't expect you to act like you do.........

I could just point to this thread too as confirmation that Yahweh and its various religions are wrong!!!! that's the bias of starting from the point of conclusion does

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by randomperson: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
4everGod:

If you say you play for pleasure then you are slave to your own pleasures. If you say you play because of the choir girls then you are a slave to the system because of them. Either way you are a slave!

The victims are the girls as they are the ones you defile thereby offending God. Your recompense awaits you Mr Slave!
Why do you eat?? Because u are hungry?? Then u are a slave to your emotions.. See how brilliant that sounds??.. So if you are working for a salary or doing business for profit, you are a slave to that job or business... And plss there is no victim here, it's a mutually beneficial relationship and there is no recompense anywhere... But if you are saying that to feel better about yourself then, aiite.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by randomperson: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Hey, I asked your bro, rich a question and he didn't answer. Maybe you can help him...
This baba God sef no know wetin he want... The first incest incidence ever was caused by God... The one that occurred between their children. Why create only one family if you don't want incest. The second incest too, na baba God cause am. He only left Noah's family after the flood, so the children and grand children were busy straffing each other and he was watching all along... There was even a product of incest in Jesus genealogy... I mean can God just make up his mind about what he wants
Or maybe not...
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
randomperson:

Hey, I asked your bro, rich a question and he didn't answer. Maybe you can help him...
This baba God sef no know wetin he want... The first incest incidence ever was caused by God... The one that occurred between their children. Why create only one family if you don't want incest. The second incest too, na baba God cause am. He only left Noah's family after the flood, so the children and grand children were busy straffing each other and he was watching all along... There was even a product of incest in Jesus genealogy... I mean can God just make up his mind about what he wants
Or maybe not...

I want us to reason together . I mean we should apply sound reasoning

God created one man and one woman , how do you think they would populate the world ?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by randomperson: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I want us to reason together . I mean we should apply sound reasoning

God created one man and one woman , how do you think they would populate the world ?
That's the problem exactly... Why create only a couple if you don't want incest... God should have thought this true na
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
randomperson:

Amma copy and paste for you... Just attempt to address the issue raised. I know it will be difficult but try to stay on topic. So...

Lol u doing exactly what I said atheists do, u changing the topic, address the op.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by jonbellion(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

[s]You would tell your son to ride on ba embarassed

I think I said it here that atheists will have very dysfunctional families with shameless acts of moral turpitude shown by each family member grin[/s]
bullshit
It was never about the argument with you
You obviously didn't want to learn anything
You just wanted to reinforce your stupid beliefs by attacking athiests who supported either sides
With your eye like ozil own
If your stupid bible approved incest you'll be all over the place supporting it
Very warped view of morality
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by jonbellion(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

nope, no sensible rebuttal was made

such threads are created when the conclusion is already set

the OP already concluded in his mind that Yahweh is the true god and only went through mental gymnastics to present it that way

a Muslim for instance could create his own thread too

the OP didn't make the thread as a search for the true religion or god but to cement what he thinks and believe, I believe you understand me fully but knowing you, I wouldn't expect you to act like you do.........

I could just point to this thread too as confirmation that Yahweh and its various religions are wrong!!!! that's the bias of starting from the point of conclusion does
that's what he does
Then they'll start feeling smart
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
cc : lalasticlala

come and see this one oo
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
More contributions
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
more contributions
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2017
cool cool
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2017
This same psycho... undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by lilliesboy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God is the lawgiver and at that time , He permitted it . Simple

God is the moral lawgiver and whatever is deemed right or wrong should be from him . This is not at variance with his quality - being immutable . God being immutable -does not change - is at regards to his quality . E.g God cannot change from being good to being bad.

God obviously permitted inbreeding because it was the expedient thing to do after creation . As the moral lawgiver , he did not permit it again .

Example :

Your mum could say , Freecocoa , dont touch this cup . Whatever reason she has for the command is not of your business , what concerns you as her child is to obey her command . She could tell you the next day to take the cup - an you must obey and not be insubordinate .
You said nothing, just a display of chronic delusion.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by lilliesboy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist but Ebuka was specific about in.ce.st for "pleasure", meaning so long pregnancy and childbirth don't result from it, so this point is invalid
Sex is sex, stop twisting things to distort facts. An incest for pleasure or procreation is still sex. None can be wrong and right at same time - either both are good or both are bad.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by sonofthunder: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Apparently, atheism implodes on itself.... It's values are self destructive and self contradictory.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2023
sonofthunder:
Apparently, atheism implodes on itself.... It's values are self destructive and self contradictory.
And theism is not worse in terms of contradictions and self destruction? Every Chapter of the old testament contains one form of contradiction or violence. Right from Cain going off to have children when there were supposedly no other families on earth, to Abraham marrying his half sister, to Ham uncovering his father's unclothedness (meaning he slept with Noahs wife.) - see Leviticus 18:8: "You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father's wife; it is your father's unclothedness" and lots daughters practically raping him.

Let's not even start to talk about the violence and destructions of the old testament.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.