Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19981 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
All of this event happen before the law of inbreeding was given, According to the Apostle Paul, when there is no law, there can be no
violation of the law or sin.

Oh what does this command (law) imply then:
"Be fruitful and multiply"

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

Nice my only problem is the bolded.
Are you indirectly saying that your omnipotent god is an ignorant being that don't know anything until he sees an effect from it? If the effect is bad, he will now tell his people to stop doing the command (for that is now a sin) and follow a new one?

Well... If that's what you got from what I wrote up there - fine.

That's what I understand..... You can call God on his ignorance and also profess a better way for him to have gone about it.....

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by onetrack(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Makes no difference to me. If someone wants to sleep with their sibling let them do so. It does not appeal to me but there should be no law against it.

People who are raised together rarely become sexually attracted to one another, and so it is unlikely that any society would suddenly turn to incest and produce a lot of people with genetic problems. This could only occur if society comes to believe that religion wants it, such as what you find in some parts of the Arab and south Asian regions, where first cousin marriages are the norm.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by hopefulLandlord: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
when God created adam, what was the command given to adam ? MULTIPLY, right ? God allow it to happen because He want adam to multiply the earth.

so we don't need to "multiply" again?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by malvisguy212: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh what does this command (law) imply then:
"Be fruitful and multiply"
to multipy the earth. They were created without genetic defect. Because their children would've been genetically cripple.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by malvisguy212: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

so we don't need to "multiply" again?
what a silly question.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
hahn:

Or are you cherry picking? undecided

Maybe you do not know the meaning of traditionalism.

So, your claim that The reason why in.cest is frowned upon in society, is due to past religious influence on culture, whether Islam, Christianity is void and can't include the word traditionalism because culture IS traditionalism

You need evidence for my opinion? You need to google the meaning of the word "opinion"

Read your comment again undecided

Yeah. And neither did he exist undecided

Your questions are myopic and half thought to say the least

It is simple. Use your brain smiley

Escapism in action. I actually thought you were one of the more intellectual atheists on NL, yet here you are. Disappointing.

Let me make it easy for you, if there is any reason, based on logic, fact or evidence, as to why having consensual sex with one's mother or sister for pleasure is wrong, please let us have it. If your personal opinion is (by your definition), not based on any of the above parameters, please explain to us exactly what it is based on, and how that basis does not disturb your atheistic vows to only believe in what is logical, reasonable and evidential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

LIES! For someone claiming moral superiority over atheists, you are such a liar-

here is what an atheist told you on page one about incest-
Oh don't sweat over kingebukasblog
He can never, and will never agree to anything said by any cognitive person.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Escapism in action. I actually thought you were one of the more intellectual atheists on NL, yet here you are. Disappointing.

Let me make it easy for you, if there is any reason, based on logic, fact or evidence, as to why having consensual sex with one's mother or sister for pleasure is wrong, please let us have it. If your personal opinion is (by your definition), not based on any of the above parameters, please explain to us exactly what it is based on, and how that basis does not disturb your atheistic vows to only believe in what is logical, reasonable and evidential.

Child abuse.

Just imagine if we all said that it was ok for parents to have sex with children. Sex grooming will start early.

The same grooming can happen between older and younger siblings.

Also, there is the issue of being a lazy, over-sheltered douchebag if one does not go out to find love. Keeping love in the family alone- causes one to have anti-social behaviours.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2016
onetrack:
Makes no difference to me. If someone wants to sleep with their sibling let them do so. It does not appeal to me but there should be no law against it.

People who are raised together rarely become sexually attracted to one another, and so it is unlikely that any society would suddenly turn to incest and produce a lot of people with genetic problems. This could only occur if society comes to believe that religion wants it, such as what you find in some parts of the Arab and south Asian regions, where first cousin marriages are the norm.

Now you sir, are the only brave atheist on this thread. Thank you for your honesty. And contrary to your statement above, first cousin marriage is not especially 'wanted' in any religion. It is done more often to keep family ties secure... the principle being... better the girl you know from birth than a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh don't sweat over kingebukasblog
He can never, and will never agree to anything said by any cognitive person.

He is a real Lie Mohammed.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Now you sir, are the only brave atheist on this thread. Thank you for your honesty. And contrary to your statement above, first cousin marriage is not especially 'wanted' in any religion. It is done more often to keep family ties secure... the principle being... better the girl you know from birth than a stranger.

Read more on islam and stop fiddling with manure, you farking farmer wink
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

From the answers they have given , they can easily bang their mums without any guilt because it is consensual. Atheism is dangerous . They do not know what is right or wrong - they lack the moral compass

grin

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Thoniameek:

Well... If that's what you got from what I wrote up there - fine.

That's what I understand..... You can call God on his ignorance and also profess a better way for him to have gone about it.....

Oh if only god could beg to use a little of my omnisciency and omnipotency, he would have done a better job. He's claiming these two things in the bible but doesn't even know poo about what he is claiming undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by hopefulLandlord: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
what a silly question.

ha! resort to insults when you've been checkmated
Your skydaddy told Adam and eve to go and multiply, that was the excuse you gave for god to have allowed inbreeding at the time, right?
so I ask you if we don't need to "go and multiply" again
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

grin
KingEbukasBlog:

From the answers they have given , they can easily bang their mums without any guilt because it is consensual. Atheism is dangerous . They do not know what is right or wrong - they lack the moral compass

Why do you guys remind me of this clown-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjLRHBXJSMo
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Ranchhoddas: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
This only thing that binds atheists is lack of belief in deities. The is no universal code of conduct or behaviour that they must abide by. This thread assumes otherwise. I am not suprised though knowing who the author of the thread is.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Child abuse.

Just imagine if we all said that it was ok for parents to have sex with children. Sex grooming will start early.

The same grooming can happen between older and younger siblings.

Also, there is the issue of being a lazy, over-sheltered douchebag if one does not go out to find love. Keeping love in the family alone- causes one to have anti-social behaviours.

There are child abuse laws. I do not think they have reduced cases of in.cest. Nor do I think that permitting in.cest will suddenly have more fathers/brothers having sex with their underage daughters/sisters. I also doubt that it is the unacceptability of the act of in.cest itself that prevents people from doing it...those that will commit child abuse will not balk at in.cest.

What is sex grooming in this context? And how is that harmful?

Your last point makes no sense. Pure fishing for validity. I doubt that you believe it yourself. In a society with lots of multiple partners, I doubt that people will stay exclusively with their siblings or parents. Also, they will still have to go find a spouse, since inbreeding will be prohibited (due to science).

5 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by freecocoa(f): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
Adam and eve were created without genetic defect, they were on a state of perfection that's why they last almost 900 years. Inbreeding lead to what ? Inbreeding among their offspring did not lead to defects until many generations later as spontaneous mutations accumulated. At lest they were created with genetic defect, it will show on their children.
So what is your point exactly? Are we talking about effects of inbreeding or whether god sanctioned inbreeding? Pick a track and stay there mister.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
to multipy the earth. They were created without genetic defect. Because their children would've been genetically cripple.

Ah to multiply the earth. And how could they have achieved the command? Inbreeding or...
Because for them to truly multiply, they have to bear children and their children and so on also have to continue with that line (which is even absurd because the bible contradicted by telling us another thing..but let continue with that line).

If that is what the command " to multiply" is all about, then did God actually sanctioned inbreeding
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Read more on islam and stop fiddling with manure, you farking farmer wink

I have. Perhaps you can point out the fault in my comment instead of resorting to uncalled for name calling. Though I would just rather not derail the thread. I can perceive that this is your aim. You dont like the topic of the op, do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by malvisguy212: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
So what is your point exactly? Are we talking about effects of inbreeding or whether god sanctioned inbreeding? Pick a track and stay there mister.
God allow it to happen.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by freecocoa(f): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
God allow it to happen.
Meaning he sanctioned it then, no?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Why do you guys remind me of this clown-

grin hahahaha don't get angry at me and king cuz most atheists here are giving bad answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mumu of the highest order.

Your god himself originated inbreeding and you are here talking crap, the people of the bible are the greatest inbreeders of all time you mofo, haha.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

grin hahahaha don't get angry at me and king cuz most atheists here are giving bad answers.

Another person lacking comprehension undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by hopefulLandlord: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Mumu of the highest order.

Your god himself originated inbreeding and you are here talking crap, the people of the bible are the greatest inbreeders of all time you mofo, haha.

hahahahahaha

hehehehehehe
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

Another person lacking comprehension undecided

hw am I lacking comprehension?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

hw am I lacking comprehension?

If you go back right from the first page, you will see that everyone answered a question based on what was asked or a comment. Why do you now claim the answers bad if you really comprehended what they wrote? What is bad about the answers? And don't let me believe that you also equate atheists to scientologists like my farmerforlife undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Farmerforlife, I respect your intelligent replies. I searched the thread for reasonable answers but i was dissapointed.
The escape mechanisms have been: "Its in the bible", "I find it disgusting", "Our culture frowns at it" and other unfortunate answers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

If you go back right from the first page, you will see that everyone answered a question based on what was asked or a comment. Why do you now claim the answers bad if you really comprehended what they wrote? What is bad about the answers? And don't let me believe that you also equate atheists to scientologists like my farmerforlife undecided

Here's what king asked:

KingEbukasBlog:
In.cest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship . Atheists subscribe to subjective morality , so the question should not be a problem .

When I mean sexual activity , I mean consensual sexual activity just for the pleasure and not for procreation .

A more lucid question : Would you sleep with your mum if it is consensual ?

Nearly every atheist response ignore the "just for pleasure and not for procreation" part, most atheists responses focused on inbreeding and the bible, that I think is bad answers.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Farmerforlife:

There are child abuse laws. I do not think they have reduced cases of in.cest. Nor do I think that permitting in.cest will suddenly have more fathers/brothers having sex with their underage daughters/sisters. I also doubt that it is the unacceptability of the act of in.cest itself that prevents people from doing it...those that will commit child abuse will not balk at in.cest.

What is sex grooming in this context? And how is that harmful?

Your last point makes no sense. Pure fishing for validity. I doubt that you believe it yourself. In a society with lots of multiple partners, I doubt that people will stay exclusively with their siblings or parents. Also, they will still have to go find a spouse, since inbreeding will be prohibited (due to science).

Are you married to kingebukasblog? Both of you always react to sensible posts in the most foolish ways.

I have given you a simple logical answer why I frown on incest. You are here arguing as if you are an expert on incestuous people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.