Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19982 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Weah96: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your foolish reference to history makes no sense . Take a look at this , I hope your little mind will understand .

Exodus 20:4

John 4:23–24

The Catholic Church have over 1.6 billion members .

Below is a statue of Christ in a Catholic Church .

Do Catholics Worship Statues?

"Catholics worship statues!" People still make this ridiculous claim. Because Catholics have statues in their churches, goes the accusation, they are violating God’s commandment: "You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow down to them or serve them" (Ex. 20:4–5); "Alas, this people have sinned a great sin; they have made for themselves gods of gold" (Ex. 32:31).

It is right to warn people against the sin of idolatry when they are committing it. But calling Catholics idolaters because they have images of Christ and the saints is based on misunderstanding or ignorance of what the Bible says about the purpose and uses (both good and bad) of statues.

Anti-Catholic writer Loraine Boettner, in his book Roman Catholicism, makes the blanket statement, "God has forbidden the use of images in worship" (281). Yet if people were to "search the scriptures" (cf. John 5:39), they would find the opposite is true. God forbade the worship of statues, but he did not forbid the religious use of statues. Instead, he actually commanded their use in religious contexts!

God Said To Make Them

People who oppose religious statuary forget about the many passages where the Lord commands the making of statues. For example: "And you shall make two cherubim of gold [i.e., two gold statues of angels]; of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat. Make one cherub on the one end, and one cherub on the other end; of one piece of the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on its two ends. The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be" (Ex. 25:18–20).

David gave Solomon the plan "for the altar of incense made of refined gold, and its weight; also his plan for the golden chariot of the cherubim that spread their wings and covered the ark of the covenant of the Lord. All this he made clear by the writing of the hand of the Lord concerning it all, all the work to be done according to the plan" (1 Chr. 28:18–19). David’s plan for the temple, which the biblical author tells us was "by the writing of the hand of the Lord concerning it all," included statues of angels.

Similarly Ezekiel 41:17–18 describes graven (carved) images in the idealized temple he was shown in a vision, for he writes, "On the walls round about in the inner room and [on] the nave were carved likenesses of cherubim."

The Religious Uses of Images

During a plague of serpents sent to punish the Israelites during the exodus, God told Moses to "make [a statue of] a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole; and every one who is bitten, when he sees it shall live. So Moses made a bronze serpent, and set it on a pole; and if a serpent bit any man, he would look at the bronze serpent and live" (Num. 21:8–9).

One had to look at the bronze statue of the serpent to be healed, which shows that statues could be used ritually, not merely as religious decorations.

Catholics use statues, paintings, and other artistic devices to recall the person or thing depicted. Just as it helps to remember one’s mother by looking at her photograph, so it helps to recall the example of the saints by looking at pictures of them. Catholics also use statues as teaching tools. In the early Church they were especially useful for the instruction of the illiterate. Many Protestants have pictures of Jesus and other Bible pictures in Sunday school for teaching children. Catholics also use statues to commemorate certain people and events, much as Protestant churches have three-dimensional nativity scenes at Christmas.

If one measured Protestants by the same rule, then by using these "graven" images, they would be practicing the "idolatry" of which they accuse Catholics. But there’s no idolatry going on in these situations. God forbids the worship of images as gods, but he doesn’t ban the making of images. If he had, religious movies, videos, photographs, paintings, and all similar things would be banned. But, as the case of the bronze serpent shows, God does not even forbid the ritual use of religious images.

It is when people begin to adore a statue as a god that the Lord becomes angry. Thus when people did start to worship the bronze serpent as a snake-god (whom they named "Nehushtan"wink, the righteous king Hezekiah had it destroyed (2 Kgs. 18:4).
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues

Catholics use the bible to justify their worship. Why is slavery wrong
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues

Catholics use the bible to justify their worship. Why is slavery wrong

A profound scholar wont take this seriously . The bible was crystal clear on the use of simulacrums in worship places . Catholicism , Satanism and Atheism are all Satan's pet projects .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

And the others were launched by who? The girl friends of the fallen angels? You don't think they have an equally convenient story that addresses your disbelief in their own faith system?

Some religions were developed out of ignorance . Not all religions are faith based .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by flamingREED(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:

I wonder oo, a great event as the world flood...A whole flood ooo that wiped out all humanity.

but the family of Noah which consisted of whites, Arabs Chinese, Egyptians, blacks were saved.
Such great event wud be passed down from generations to generations among all the cultures of the world..

Yes!! All the cultures wud pass it down. I repeat All!!! and not some.
And they will all speak about their family, the names of their siblings and their father Noah.

but somehw only the Jews remembered ...

flamingREED I see u are reading this, pls come help ur bro out...at least u were forming super man for Yaweh d other day. wlc to NL whr we dig deep for the truth

You need peace.
grin

How dare you drag me out of my heavenly Father's molly-cuddle to tell me errant nonsense, eh!

I don't give much attention to NL atheistic team of engineers because they squeak like babyishly put up manufactory many times.

Lack of proper basic education is your foundational problem, my man - I refer to the entire obfuscated atheistic community in this thin medium!

Okay.

Can you tell us the history and origin of atheism perfectly, because the fish-turned-frog belief of yours is worth defending with the last drop of your blood.

Please, brief me on the stage by stage accretion of atheism.

Mtcheew!

Let me help your tiny jejunums.

To depend on oral tradition as a mechanism for preserving history is beyond a historian's acceptation.

Now coming back home,

Can you precisely tell me who your great-great-great-grandfather was and any most remarkable thing about his life?

If you can't, then commonsense should shut your mouth up.

That's just one reason the flood story may not have been well preserved.

Men's brains fail for many reasons and poorly keep God's judgements intact!

But a more concrete reason is that the world of evil as ours doesn't keep the judgements of God in their archives.

Excepting Israel, Can you point at any government that does this?

Moreso, Satan would fight against such referrals that instill God's fear in men's hearts.

Just like you doubt God today, they must have reasoned that since they weren't among the eight eyewitnesses, it could have been a fable to drive a wedge between them and their expansive desire to sin without limits.

They of old couldn't keep the story perfectly because they seldom loved the holy God and His demands and couldn't condone the thought that He was going to roast the sinner in eternal fire.

Don't think that there were no doubters and atheists back then,
In case you don't know anything about your bird-turned-fish persuasion.

And when are you going to evolve into a nobler organism?

Evolution stopped since apes turned men, eh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by realmindz: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
flamingREED:

You need peace.
grin

How dare you drag me out of my heavenly Father's molly-cuddle to tell me errant nonsense, eh!

I don't give much attention to NL atheistic team of engineers because they squeak like babyishly put up manufactory many times.

Lack of proper basic education is your foundational problem, my man - I refer to the entire obfuscated atheistic community in this thin medium!

Okay.

Can you tell us the history and origin of atheism perfectly, because the fish-turned-frog belief of yours is worth defending with the last drop of your blood.

Please, brief me on the stage by stage accretion of atheism.

Mtcheew!

Let me help your tiny jejunums.

To depend on oral tradition as a mechanism for preserving history is beyond a historian's acceptation.

Now coming back home,

Can you precisely tell me who your great-great-great-grandfather was and any most remarkable thing about his life?

If you can't, then commonsense should shut your mouth up.

That's just one reason the flood story may not have been well preserved.

Men's brains fail for many reasons and poorly keep God's judgements intact!

But a more concrete reason is that the world of evil as ours doesn't keep the judgements of God in their archives.

Excepting Israel, Can you point at any government that does this?

Moreso, Satan would fight against such referrals that instill God's fear in men's hearts.

Just like you doubt God today, they must have reasoned that since they weren't among the eight eyewitnesses, it could have been a fable to drive a wedge between them and their expansive desire to sin without limits.

They of old couldn't keep the story perfectly because they seldom loved the holy God and His demands and couldn't condone the thought that He was going to roast the sinner in eternal fire.

Don't think that there were no doubters and atheists back then,
In case you don't know anything about your bird-turned-fish persuasion.

And when are you going to evolve into a nobler organism?

Evolution stopped since apes turned men, eh?

Thank you for ur response, @ flamingREED, I'm so sorry that ur post rly exposed ur level of shallow thinking and arguments..smh I'm too lazy to rply this level of ignorance and incoherent response...

kingebukasblog winner01 u see una brother...aren't u disappointed too
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

Are you on drugs? Please answer the question Sir.

How can you say slavery is bad when other Christians said it was divinely sanctioned? Where is the objectivity? It's the same bible from 1860. Atheists have been consistent in opposition even though atheism has nothing to do with slavery business.

Atheists have been what ?? North Korea's president takes children as sex slaves . And gosh , the atheists that support abortion are preponderant

The bible made it clear that false prophets will inveigle lots of people into heeding to false doctrine .

Ephesians 4:14
As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;

Hebrews 13:9
Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited.

Winner01 , ireneony , Seun , Johnydon22 , Plaetton , Weah96 , Dalaman , JackBizzle , Hahn , freecocoa

The Scottish Parliament debated legalising incest on Jan 26 , 2016 . Richard Morris, who lives in Australia, in his petition wrote: "Public fears, prejudice and bigotry about ACI [Adult Consenting Incest] are mostly due to ignorance created over many years mostly by the church and church-influenced governments and newspapers, in much the same way as public fears and bigotry about homosexuality were created.

The inner atheist agrees that incest is right and they saw the activities of the church to deter incestuous relationships as ignorant grin . I dey hail una . This proves another thing , God and the bible deplore incest . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
thehomer:

Thinking that before Christianity, people thought incest was a good idea is breathtaking ignorance.

Mister , I asked you for proof - this does not mean I didn't know .

He clearly isn't if he thinks that torture is a good idea.
Unless he is arbitrary, Abraham will be in hell with the rest of us. Be happy that your God isn't arbitrary.

Alright .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists have been what ?? North Korea's president takes children as sex slaves . And gosh , the atheists that support abortion are preponderant

The bible made it clear that false prophets will inveigle lots of people into heeding to false doctrine .

Ephesians 4:14
As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;

Hebrews 13:9
Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were so occupied were not benefited.

Winner01 , ireneony , Seun , Johnydon22 , Plaetton , Weah96 , Dalaman , JackBizzle , Hahn , freecocoa

The Scottish Parliament debated legalising incest on Jan 26 , 2016 . Richard Morris, who lives in Australia, in his petition wrote: "Public fears, prejudice and bigotry about ACI [Adult Consenting Incest] are mostly due to ignorance created over many years mostly by the church and church-influenced governments and newspapers, in much the same way as public fears and bigotry about homosexuality were created.

The inner atheist agrees that incest is right and they saw the activities of the church to deter incestuous relationships as ignorant grin . I dey hail una . This proves another thing , God and the bible deplore incest . cool
Thanks my bro. I really respect honest atheists.
I'm going to open a thread on that soon.

Meanwhile, I hear say canada don legalise bestiality, and since morality is subjective, dalaman or johnydon22 can give us their candid opinions. Expecially if the other party (animal) is also consenting.
I'm trying to imagine how one can interpret a dog wagging its tail at dalaman as consent. grin

This life ehn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:
Thanks my bro. I really respect honest atheists.
I'm going to open a thread on that soon.

Meanwhile, I hear say canada don legalise bestiality, and since morality is subjective, dalaman or johnydon22 can give us their candid opinions. Expecially if the other party (animal) is also consenting.
I'm trying to imagine how one can interpret a dog wagging its tail at dalaman as consent. grin

This life ehn.

Atheists are celebrating the rise of atheism in parts of the world . The more people adhere to this pathetic proposition on God's existence , the more they subscribe to subjective morality - something is right or wrong only from a personal perspective .

Germany , prior to outlawing bestiality in 2013 , experienced a surge in animal-man sexual relationship - there were bestiality brothels . This is congruous with the rise of atheism in different parts of Germany . Apparently , atheists are sexually perverted individuals grin.

They love homosexuals , they love pedophilia , they love incestuous relationships and sexual relationships with animals and of course augmented to their perversion is their insatiable thirst for the blood of religious people .

Dalaman should not deny his dog a night of passion grin . Richirich713 come see oo

Atheism and perversion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by winner01(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are celebrating the rise of atheism in parts of the world . The more people adhere to this pathetic proposition on God's existence , the more they subscribe to subjective morality - something is right or wrong only from a personal perspective .

Germany , prior to outlawing bestiality in 2013 , experienced a surge in animal-man sexual relationship - there were bestiality brothels . This is congruous with the rise of atheism in different parts of Germany . Apparently , atheists are sexually perverted individuals grin.

They love homosexuals , they love pedophilia , they love incestuous relationships and sexual relationships with animals and of course augmented to their perversion is their insatiable thirst for the blood of religious people .

Dalaman should not deny his dog a night of passion grin . Richirich713 come see oo

Atheism and perversion
grin grin grin grin grin
I'm waiting for who's gonna legalize necrophilia first.
Godlessness really is doom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:
grin grin grin grin grin
I'm waiting for who's gonna legalize necrophilia first.
Godlessness really is doom

Omg ! These atheists can do anything in the name of rebellion . I pick North Korea to legalize that first . The fat man might like his women dead

grin grin grin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by thehomer: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister , I asked you for proof - this does not mean I didn't know .

Yes it does. If you know, why would you act as if you didn't know? That woudl be dishonesty of a high rank.

KingEbukasBlog:

Alright .

You're welcome. I hope you've learned a lot from this exchange.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

This is thrash . Where is your evidence for this. Adam, eve, Cain, Seth, Abel are all Jewish names. Even Jesus ancestry was traced down to Adam in one of the Gospels so I do not know what you are talking about.

Those are English names ! When will stop being ignorant !

Adam- Adamah

Eve- Chawwah

Cain - Kayin

Seth - Sheth

Abel - Hevel

Everyone's ancestry is traced down to Adam and Eve smiley
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Those are English names ! When will stop being ignorant !

Adam- Adamah

Eve- Chawwah

Cain - Kayin

Seth - Sheth

Abel - Hevel

Everyone's ancestry is traced down to Adam and Eve smiley

Adam and Eve story as found in the Bible originated from the Jews. The english bible was translated as such the names of the people was also translated. Even the name Jesus is a translation. Everybody knows that. The original names are Jewish names wsas my point.

Yorubas trace their ancestry to Oduduwa. The Mayans trace theirs to some other figure. Jews trace theirs to Adam and Eve. Don't go and trace your ancestry be there trying to trace yours to Jews. Are you a Jew?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Adam and Eve story as found in the Bible originated from the Jews. The english bible was translated as such the names of the people was also translated. Even the name Jesus is a translation. Everybody knows that. The original names are Jewish names wsas my point.

Yorubas trace their ancestry to Oduduwa. The Mayans trace theirs to some other figure. Jews trace theirs to Adam and Eve. Don't go and trace your ancestry be there trying to trace yours to Jews. Are you are Jew?

The Jews trace their ancestry to Abraham - he was the progenitor of the Jewish race .
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Jews trace their ancestry to Abraham - he was the progenitor of the Jewish race .

Even Abraham traces his ancestry to Adam.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Even Adam traces his ancestry to Adam.

Adam Levine ? Lol

Jesus I suppose . Everyone's traces his or her ancestry to Adam because he is the progenitor of the human race . There are progenitors of tribes too . You sound like you are from Taraba state , I suppose you have your own story
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
dalaman:

Even Abraham traces his ancestry to Adam.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Adam Levine ? Lol

Jesus I suppose . Everyone's traces his or her ancestry to Adam because he is the progenitor of the human race . There are progenitors of tribes too . You sound like you are from Taraba state , I suppose you have your own story

Human beings could not have decended from just one man and woman. It is scientifically impossible.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 3:48am On Nov 26, 2016
dalaman:

Human beings could not have decended from just one man and woman. It is scientifically impossible.

What about the "Y-Chromosomal Adam" and "Mitochondrial Eve" ?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

What about the "Y-Chromosomal Adam" and "Mitochondrial Eve" ?

What about them? It says that
"The title of "Y-chromosomal Adam" is not permanently fixed to a single individual, and shifts over time as human inheritance and modern knowledge of human ancestry changes."

It is just the highest scientists have gone in determining the oldest lineage of humans from the male side for example. It is scientifically impossible for all humans to have come down from two individuals.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by jonbellion(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2016
dalaman:

What about them? It says that
"The title of "Y-chromosomal Adam" is not permanently fixed to a single individual, and shifts over time as human inheritance and modern knowledge of human ancestry changes."

It is just the highest scientists have gone in determining the oldest lineage of humans from the male side for example. It is scientifically impossible for all humans to have cone down from two individuals.
yeah that's true the population bottleneck has never been as low as two people. DNA sequencing shows the human population has never gone below 10 000

3 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
yeah that's true the population bottleneck has never been as low as two people. DNA sequencing shows the human population has never gone below 10 000

So I don't know where he Adam and Even nonsense came from. It's not possible for all the humans on earth to have decended from one man and one woman with all the genetic variations and all. It's just not possible.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Still open smiley
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dalaman: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Still open smiley

What is still open? That Abraham was an incestuous man who marred his sister?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukaNaija: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
dalaman:

What is still open? That Abraham was an incestuous man who marred his sister?

This is not about Abraham , this is about the atheists .

So is incest for pleasure right or wrong ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This is not about Abraham , this is about the atheists .

So is incest for pleasure right or wrong ?

This is a common tactic by atheists, whenever u challenge or discuss their worldview, they try to change the topic to the bible.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by foladara777(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Richirich713:

This is a common tactic by atheists, whenever u challenge or discuss their worldview, they try to change the topic to the bible.
Why are u scared of changing the topic to the bible?? Are u scared it will be exposed as a book of incests? Even Jesus had a product of incest in his lineage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.