Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free (9067 Views)

If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 / My Husband Is Desperate To Use Me For Money Rituals, Wife Testifies / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am a girl...but I have feeling for both girls and boys.....but my feelings for girls is higher
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Why re u callin shots in dz matter....

U are just being a "wet blanket" unnecessarily, she didnt ask 4 encouragement rather advice angry

Dia re many pple hia lyk her wishin dy can turn frm dia bad way...yet u re here encourging dem 2 forge ahead....

I use 2 hv great respect 4 u bt u re meltin it down right now angry

It seems like I am the only one genuinely concerned for her welfare. Everyone else seems to want to turn her into what *they* perceive as correct.

My advice to her is to not engage in a straight relationship, especially is she feels that sex with men is "irritating" to her.

A straight sexual relationship will damage her psychologically especially if she is not ready for it. If she truly believes that homosexuality is a sin, and is not a good way of life for her then she should practise celibacy.

There are many churches in the USA that believe they can change a person from homosexual to straight - but they have overwhelmingly failed. There are many people who have suffered severely as a result of the conversion process. Many lawsuits have been filed and won over these cases.

There are also straight couples in the USA that are made up of homosexual individuals. They have not overcome their sexuality, but accept it and talk with their spouses about it. They live within the confines of a straight marriage and manage their urges through celibacy *together*.

I don't suggest your friend do this, but if that is the kind of thing you're looking for you're welcome to it.

Just because we disagree on certain things, doesn't mean you have to disrespect me.

I love everyone. I try to support people in distress, like your friend is now. I really urge her to do some research on homosexuality, outside of what it says in the bible and what the church says.

Everyone deserves to live a full and enriching life. If your friend is a lesbian, there is unfortunately no cure and no way to "overcome" what you see as an affliction. I am sorry for her having to live in Nigeria and go through this.

She is as God made her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Hey!!! Lesbianism is a crime here in Nigeria!! Nobody was born gay, or homosexuality imprinted in one's gene

Homosexuality is genetic.

When you are conceived, you receive a copy of genes from your mother and a copy of genes from your father.

If a parent has two types of attraction genes - one for attraction to males and one for attraction to females, there is a 50% chance the child will receive either gene regardless of its gender.

So if the child receives a gene for attraction to females from both the father and mother, and the child is born a female, the child will have an attraction to females due to the genes she has recieved.

It is obviously more complicated than this, but I have tried to male it as simple as possible for you to understand.

I understand it is a crime, but Nigeria isn't exactly famous for it's treatment of people, positive history of human rights or availability of education. I don't mean this to sound mean, it's just a fact.

Homosexuality used to be illegal in many countries, but is now legal almost worldwide. There are even countries that allow homosexuals to be married. It's a human rights issue.

No one is forcing you to be gay. It doesn't harm you at all. Why are you concerned about how other people have sex - are you some kind of pervert? They're not hurting you! So mind your own business.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=foolinlove post=47166060]

You're just advocating for the gays in a thread opened by someone whose friend is in desperate need to stop her shameful act.

In your other thread i heard you crying and whining cause your guy left you (maybe he left you because you were a lesby member sef)...now you've turn to girls...if thats so then shame on you.

Stop derailing this thread with trash, open up your own thread and knock yourself out with it.

Please don't quote me again, if don't have any important thing to say... angry
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=UndisputedBosom post=47166712][/quote]

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm advocating for human rights. Homosexuals are people too.

I'm not a lesbian, obviously. But there's no need to stoop to abuse and assumptions about my personal life because I disagree with you. I've been very civil and respectful to everyone here.

I even provided advice for the friend that I thought may be helpful - read again about the bit on the USA.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
@Foolinlove

Please get the point straight. If u are not here to offer positive advice, flee from this thread. I'm here narrating d ordeal of a young girl to u, you are being unreasonable. Its unfair. Do u know what it took her to narrate this shameful story to me Do u know how much she need ur helpful advice?? You live a normal life, do u know how it feels to know ur lifestyle is abnormal, shameful and irritating?? Do u know the trauma dat comes wen all ur friends flee from u because of ur nature? Someone is telling u she was lured into the act wen she was tender and feel so ashame and want to get out of it, you are encouraging her to continue in it?? No one is created homosexual, pls get dat into ur skull.
She want to live like every other girl. More so, she knows her lifestyle dishonours God and it will not mean good if she eventually marry. Why cant u keep quiet if u cant help?

For those who gave reasonable advice, THANKS. I will forward your opinions to her
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by MRBrownJ: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
this lady is trying to be who she is not. the social etc pressure has her thinking that being with a man will make her being "accepted" in the society.. if what she really wanted was to be with a man, then she would (as if it is THAt difficult?!). sadly, this lady isnt attracted to MEN, and thats why she gets down with women, and forcing her to be with a man will simply be to foolishly waste her time (and this man's).
she should accept who she is instead of trying to con a man and society.

here is simple mathematics:
- has any man here being "forced" into gay sex, "forced" to live as a gay man for years?! HELL NO!
- has any woman here being "forced" into lesbian sex, "forced to live as a lesbian for years?! HELL NO!
- people should accept who they are and stop using BS excuses to blame as the reason for their sexual orientations (due to social, religious or family pressure)

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:
@Foolinlove

Please get the point straight. If u are not here to offer positive advice, flee from this thread. I'm here narrating d ordeal of a young girl to u, you are being unreasonable. Its unfair. Do u know what it took her to narrate this shameful story to me Do u know how much she need ur helpful advice?? You live a normal life, do u know how it feels to know ur lifestyle is abnormal, shameful and irritating?? Do u know the trauma dat comes wen all ur friends flee from u because of ur nature? Someone is telling u she was lured into the act wen she was tender and feel so ashame and want to get out of it, you are encouraging her to continue in it?? No one is created homosexual, pls get dat into ur skull.
She want to live like every other girl. More so, she knows her lifestyle dishonours God and it will not mean good if she eventually marry. Why cant u keep quiet if u cant help?

For those who gave reasonable advice, THANKS. I will forward your opinions to her

So you didn't actually read anything about celibacy and the USA that I wrote? It was helpful for your cause, even though I don't personally agree with it.

No, I dont know the shame personally. But I'd like to point out that the shame doesn't occur on its own. It comes from homophobes like you judging her.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:
this lady is trying to be who she is not. the social etc pressure has her thinking that being with her man will make her being "accepted" in the society.. if what she really wanted was to be with a man, then she would (as if it is THAt difficult?!). sadly, this lady isnt attracted to MEN, and thats why she gets down with women, and forcing her to be with a man will simply be to foolishly waste her time (and this man's).
she should accept who she is instead of trying to con a man and society.

here is simple mathematics:
- has any man here being "forced" into gay sex, "forced" to live as a gay man for years?! HELL NO!
- has any woman here being "forced" into lesbian sex, "forced to live as a lesbian for years?! HELL NO!
- people should accept who they are and stop using BS excuses to blame as the reason for their sexual orientations (due to social, religious or family pressure)

Hallelujah, a sane person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I am a girl...but I have feeling for both girls and boys.....but my feelings for girls is higher

Same here
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by MRBrownJ: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Hallelujah, a sane person.

sadly, people dont want to accept the reality of today, which is that there are many lesbians/gays/bisexuals in Nigeria... thus they'd rather believe the BS stories that these Nigerian gays/lesbians/bisexuals are feeding them (aka i was "forced/blackmailed" into the act etc), in order to not go to jail or be lynched via jungle justice.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:
I met a girl who narrated her ordeal to me. She was 15 when she got initiated into lesbianism by her family friend. Now she is 24. As she said, she love having romance with a man when the feeling comes but she have not had sex with a man because it appears irritating to her. She is so ashame of herself. Now she is ready to do anything just to break free and grow in feelings for men rather than her fellow women. What can such a girl do to break free from that shameful act?

There could be some persons who have broken free from that habit. Please your best advice will be highly appreciated

What is a lesby?
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

So you didn't actually read anything about celibacy and the USA that I wrote? It was helpful for your cause, even though I don't personally agree with it.

No, I dont know the shame personally. But I'd like to point out that the shame doesn't occur on its own. It comes from homophobes like you judging her.

I didn't create this thread for shameless lesbians and gays. It was created exclusively for reasonable guys and girls who are willing to offer practical advice on how she can break free if it is possible. A girl of 15 can easily be manipulated to change her sexual orientation. It is a habit that once inculcated, u grow with it dat feeling dat it bcoms difficult to live normal life again.
Your words are annoying
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:
@Foolinlove

Your silliness is just out of this world.

If I tell you she's absolutely fine, isn't that a positive advice?

I just hope the girl is not in fact, YOU.

When you realise the amount of internalized homophobia you and your ilk are brewing against yourself and the rest of the world, then you'll realize how much you're suffering on your own account.

Gay people are absolutely normal and fine. Genetics of not, people choose to be arsèholes, how come no one is asking them to change? But LGBT, no freaking way we're gonna allow that thrive.

'xcuse me angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

sadly, people dont want to accept the reality of today, which is that there are many lesbians/gays/bisexuals in Nigeria... thus they'd rather believe the BS stories that these Nigerian gays/lesbians/bisexuals are feeding them (aka i was "forced/blackmailed" into the act etc), in order to not go to jail or be lynched via jungle justice.

Guy grow up. Who is doubting d fact dat such thing exists?? How many gay/lesbian has walked up to u to express their pains/regrets to u?? If this girls is happy wit her lifestyle, who will come to her house to arrest her?? Try and be reasonable pls
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:

Your silliness is just out of this world.

If I tell you she's absolutely fine, isn't that a positive advice?

I just hope the girl is not in fact, YOU.

When you realise the amount of internalized homophobia you and your ilk are brewing against yourself and the rest of the world, then you'll realize how much you're suffering on your own account.

Gay people are absolutely normal and fine. Genetics of not, people choose to be arsèholes, how come no one is asking them to change? But LGBT, no freaking way we're gonna allow that thrive.

'xcuse me angry

I will not insult u.
If you are truly a gay and u are happy, shame on you
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

I didn't create this thread for shameless lesbians and gays. It was created exclusively for reasonable guys and girls who are willing to offer practical advice on how she can break free if it is possible. A girl of 15 can easily be manipulated to change her sexual orientation. It is a habit that once inculcated, u grow with it dat feeling dat it bcoms difficult to live normal life again.
Your words are annoying

Half the whole commenters on Nairaland are gay people. Get it?

I knew I as gay before I was even 5. There's no breaking free to be done here, one has to chose to either accept it or live a lie for the rest of their lives. A girl of 15? grin I was fûckîng around before that age. Go and die if that info hurts so much.

Sexual orientation isn't a switch, you may get to 30 and realize how much you love the same gender sex, believe it or not, it can come knocking whenever your brain feels like and when it does, it stays there forever. You can't run away from yourself, LOL...

Just tell that lady she is okay and help her move on with her life. There are Nigerian lesbians and bisexual ladies everywhere, she doesn't even have to look too hard to get a chic.

Take that advise if you're the lady in question.

Toodles kiss
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

Guy grow up. Who is doubting d fact dat such thing exists?? How many gay/lesbian has walked up to u to express their pains/regrets to u?? If this girls is happy wit her lifestyle, who will come to her house to arrest her?? Try and be reasonable pls

The only reason why someone would express pain and regret is because of the way the world has shamed gay people, telling them they aren't okay and need treatment. Their religion tells them they are sinners and if they can't help these feelings, they should practice celibacy for the rest of their lives. Growing up in Nigeria, doesn't help also. But anyone that's able to shake off and break free from religion and it's BS and become illuminated by logic and reasoning will live a life of freedom and contentment.

Do you understand why she thinks she has to confide in people or cleanse herself from the "sins" of lesbianism?

jpride:

I will not insult u.
If you are truly a gay and u are happy, shame on you

Dude(Lady), whichever you are, feel free to insult me, it wouldn't exceed the internet, I swear.

And I'm gay and happy, you know why?

Because, I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by MRBrownJ: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

sadly, you are the one who should be reasonable and "think" instead of accepting the BS she is feeding you (because thats simply what you prefer to accept).... if you had an open mind then you would have asked this gal the proper questions:
- in what world do you live in where people are "forced" to have lesbian sex and act as lesbians FOR 7 YEARS?!
- in what world do you live in where it is "difficult" for a woman (and even a lesbian) to get a man?
- in what world do you live in where "supposed" straight women are irritated just by thinking of having sex with a man?!

it is obvious that A) the SHAME (of being a lesbian) is what has her wanting to be different, and nothing else, B) because you also see it as a "shameful act", she cant possibly be honest to you... and C) if you truly believed that there are lesbians in Nigeria then you wouldnt have opened this thread asking for the wrong questions.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:

I knew I as gay before I was even 5. There's no breaking free to be done here, one has to chose to either accept it or live a lie for the rest of their lives. A girl of 15? grin I was fûckîng around before that age. Go and die if that info hurts so much.

Sexual orientation isn't a switch, you may get to 30 and realize how much you love the same gender sex, believe it or not, it can come knocking whenever your brain feels like and when it does, it stays there forever. You can't run away from yourself, LOL...

Just tell that lady she is okay and help her move on with her life. There are Nigerian lesbians and bisexual ladies everywhere, she doesn't even have to look too hard to get a chic.

Toodles kiss

I should take d advice if I'm d lady in question?? Do I appear like I'm a lady?? The day I turn out to become a gay, let mighty thunder fire me dat day.

Shame on you wide asshole
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

I should take d advice if I'm d lady in question?? Do I appear like I'm a lady?? The day I turn out to become a guy, let mighty thunder fire me dat day.

Shame on you wide asshole

Oga, calm down and write legibly, okay?

I assumed you were the lady cos people write about themselves a lot but the shame of using the first person pronoun won't allow them admit it.

Your girl is fine, she's actually enjoying the lesbianism as is should be.

Probably, someone is trying to blackmail her or she felt the need to confide in you that's why she made up a sad story. Sorry boy embarassed

And my arsèhole isn't wide, what in the world are you talking about? shocked
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Homosexuality is genetic.

When you are conceived, you receive a copy of genes from your mother and a copy of genes from your father.

If a parent has two types of attraction genes - one for attraction to males and one for attraction to females, there is a 50% chance the child will receive either gene regardless of its gender.

So if the child receives a gene for attraction to females from both the father and mother, and the child is born a female, the child will have an attraction to females due to the genes she has recieved.

It is obviously more complicated than this, but I have tried to male it as simple as possible for you to understand.

I understand it is a crime, but Nigeria isn't exactly famous for it's treatment of people, positive history of human rights or availability of education. I don't mean this to sound mean, it's just a fact.

Homosexuality used to be illegal in many countries, but is now legal almost worldwide. There are even countries that allow homosexuals to be married. It's a human rights issue.

No one is forcing you to be gay. It doesn't harm you at all. Why are you concerned about how other people have sex - are you some kind of pervert? They're not hurting you! So mind your own business.

Homosexuality ain't genetic senorita!

As regards your argument about gay gene transfer of sex chromosomes(genosomes), male has XY sex chromosome(hetrogametic sex) and the female has XX sex chromosome(homogametic sex). The X(female) and Y(male) chromosome helps determines the gender of the baby depending on the one it inherits. This is basic rudimentary elementary biology.

New research even indicates that it is possible to tell whether a man is gay or straight by monitoring tiny changes in how his DNA functions AFTER birth – a field known as epigenetics. Epigenetic changes are known to be triggered by ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS  such as chemical exposure, childhood abuse, diet, exercise and STRESS.
Long story short.. homosexuality ain't genetic oh!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:

Toodles kiss

Shame on you lady!! Yes..ladyboy! Tis your sexual orientation. And it disgust us!!
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Outing your self on Nairaland?? Odinma!! Carry on..but am totally disgusted!
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

As regards your argument about gay gene transfer of sex chromosomes(genosomes), male has XY sex chromosome(hetrogametic sex) and the female has XX sex chromosome(homogametic sex). The X(female) and Y(male) chromosome helps determines the gender of the baby depending on the one it inherits. This is basic rudimentary elementary biology.

New research even indicates that it is possible to tell whether a man is gay or straight by monitoring tiny changes in how his DNA functions AFTER birth – a field known as epigenetics. Epigenetic changes are known to be triggered by ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS  such as chemical exposure, childhood abuse, diet, exercise and STRESS.

Thank you
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Shame on you lady!! Yes..ladyboy! Tis your sexual orientation. And it disgust us!!

Hope that isn't you on your profile photo? What a catastrophic waste that would be if at your age, you express yourself like a toddler crying over his lost pink toy.

You wrote like you were seeking my attention, asking and begging to be noticed, hahahahahahahaha, what a joke this dude is. sad

#BoyBye.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by katyeee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmmmmmm gayism ain't easy to break free from, itx as difficult as drug addiction... especially when u hear stories of the opp sex being hurt....back to the girl; she has been in the game for 9yrs....Jeez! that's long enough...it only takes sincere love and concrete rehabilitation to end it...above all God's intervention.....she should stay far away from homosexuals,idleness and porn.. though it would take time but she would be definitely free...itx not an impossible task.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

I'm aware of how meiosis works and how chromosomal configurations determine gender. X and Y chromosomes aren't the only ones inherited from our parents.

Epigenetics I am also well aware of. DNA changes via mutation. Epigenetic factors only control expression of genes that are present to begin with.

You may also note that epigenetics involves genes - so you contradict yourself. It is genetic. Because it involves genes and their expression. Of course sexual orientation isn't expressed at birth. How many babies do you know that have sex?
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by UyiIredia(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's like d girl was somewhat forced into lesbianism at a time when she was still growing sexually. She could actually be straight.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
If she lived in the western part of the world she wouldn't be so ashamed of herself.

She'd learn to accept and love herself for what she is - a lesbian.

People are born this way. There is a difficult path ahead of her. You can't "cure" homosexuality. It's like trying to cure your eye or hair color. You can use contact lenses, or dye your hair, but underneath your genes are still the same.

I implore you to support amd love your friend while she comes to terms with who she is. Often gay people turn to drugs and alcohol and suicide in order to cope with the shame they feel.

She may need to hide her sexuality, due to the laws in Nigeria , but she shouldn't feel ashamed for the way she was born.

I am praying for her. God loves everyone.

She wasnt born that way n its not who she is she was according to d op "initiated" at age 15 n i do beleive she already had some idea of straight sexual orientatiön before being inid a lesbo
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm aware of how meiosis works and how chromosomal configurations determine gender. X and Y chromosomes aren't the only ones inherited from our parents.

Epigenetics I am also well aware of. DNA changes via mutation. Epigenetic factors only control expression of genes that are present to begin with.

You may also note that epigenetics involves genes - so you contradict yourself. It is genetic. Because it involves genes and their expression. Of course sexual orientation isn't expressed at birth. How many babies do you know that have sex?

My point is that..Nobody is born gay!! Environmental and social factors comes into play. Take for instance a baby boy being brought up as a girl and all.. unconsciously he starts exhibiting and imbibing girlish attributes! We all are no stranger to gender confusion.
How come scientists haven't been able to clearly demonstrate the "gay gene"
Homosexuality ain't genetic, but is an unconsciously learned habit!
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
katyeee:
hmmmmmm gayism ain't easy to break free from, itx as difficult as drug addiction... especially when u hear stories of the opp sex being hurt....back to the girl; she has been in the game for 9yrs....Jeez! that's long enough...it only takes sincere love and concrete rehabilitation to end it...above all God's intervention.....she should stay far away from homosexuals,idleness and porn.. though it would take time but she would be definitely free...itx not an impossible task.

Thanksssssssssssssssss.
Your advice rockss...
Thanks so much. When I asked if she do watch porn, she said she did only once and dat was very long ago.
She has as well stopped her relationship with her lesbian friend. She has taken all those measures. The only thing left is that d feelings she has for her fellow females still outweigh that of men and she want it d oda way. She do enjoy being romanced by the opposite sex but on few occasions. But i believe time and God's intervention will heal everything.

Thanks again Kayteee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Funny Expirence While Wooing A Girl / Dumped For Being A Nigerian / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.