Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free (9068 Views)

If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 / My Husband Is Desperate To Use Me For Money Rituals, Wife Testifies / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:

Hope that isn't you on your profile photo? What a catastrophic waste that would be if at your age, you express yourself like a toddler crying over his lost pink toy.

You wrote like you were seeking my attention, asking and begging to be noticed, hahahahahahahaha, what a joke this dude is. sad

#BoyBye.

Ain't it obvious whose "pink toy" got missing!
It is quite laughable to honestly think people crave your attention!
Sit down before you hurt yourself boy!
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

My point is that..Nobody is born gay!! Environmental and social factors comes into play. Take for instance a baby boy being brought up as a girl and all.. unconsciously he starts exhibiting and imbibing girlish attributes! We all are no stranger to gender confusion.
How come scientists haven't been able to clearly demonstrate the "gay gene"
Homosexuality ain't genetic, but is an unconsciously learned habit!

Because there is no single gene responsible. Sexuality is not as simple as "one gene". There are many examples of this in genetics, such as hair type and colour - several genes are responsible and each have their own effect on expression and dominance of the other genes involved.

Sexuality is not the same as gender "confusion". That is entirely different. Being born with a female brain and a male body is referred to as gender dysphoria and can be remedied through gender reassignment. It is not the same as being homosexual at all.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by BoboFashion(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Let her open herself to love a guy. It's just 'mindset' stuff. If I talk now, they will come for me

Just talk small, they re plenty.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Because there is no single gene responsible. Sexuality is not as simple as "one gene". There are many examples of this in genetics, such as hair type and colour - several genes are responsible and each have their own effect on expression and dominance of the other genes involved.

Sexuality is not the same as gender "confusion". That is entirely different. Being born with a female brain and a male body is referred to as gender dysphoria and can be remedied through gender reassignment. It is not the same as being homosexual at all.

Are you really comfortable playing with Love Machine?? If it is really a normal thing, why tactfully support it?? Why not openly tell everyone ur sexual orientation?
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by BoboFashion(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Yes you can... Change your circle of friends embarassed

Best advice, u re matured. Nice one.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

Are you really comfortable playing with Love Machine?? If it is really a normal thing, why tactfully support it?? Why not openly tell everyone ur sexual orientation?

I do. I'm straight. It doesn't mean I believe anyone different to me is wrong and evil.

I'm not a discriminatory person. I believe in human rights, love and peace - that's what Jesus taught us.

And I stand up for human rights. Even if it makes me unpopular. Because protecting and loving your fellow humans is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

You mean "androgen insensitivity syndrome"? Tis a fact that sometimes chromosomal arrangement that is contrary to their phenotypic sex; for example, XX males or XY females can occur. Thats gender dysphoria which can be corrected via gender reassignment.
Am yet to see any recent research attributing ones genetic makeup to homosexuality
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

I do. I'm straight. It doesn't mean I believe anyone different to me is wrong and evil.

I'm not a discriminatory person. I believe in human rights, love and peace - that's what Jesus taught us.

And I stand up for human rights. Even if it makes me unpopular. Because protecting and loving your fellow humans is the right thing to do.

Did Jesus promote same sex thing??
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Yes you can... Change your circle of friends embarassed

What a candid advice.
Thank u very much
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

You mean "androgen insensitivity syndrome"? Tis a fact that sometimes chromosomal arrangement that is contrary to their phenotypic sex; for example, XX males or XY females can occur. Thats gender dysphoria which can be corrected via gender reassignment.
Am yet to see any recent research attributing ones genetic makeup to homosexuality

Look, you need to stop reading the first things that pop up on google. I can't debate with someone who has a meagre education and keepa changing the subject.

I mean, what about Turners Syndrome? Kleinfelters?

Am I supposed to defend the very basis of scientific method here?

It's impossible for me to give you three years of education in a single post. Just stop.

I am not talking about androgens. I am not talking about gender dysphoria. I am talking about how out genetic makeup determines our sexual orientation.

Even animals have displayed homosexuality, because it is a variation that happens in nature.

Everything is genetic. EVERYTHING. Because it is determined by our genes and how they are expressed. The structure of your brain is determined and controlled by genes.

Why do I bother? Only people with extremely low exposure to education and the world thinm that homosexuality is somehow bad.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

Did Jesus promote same sex thing??

I am not asking or telling everyone to be gay, for crying out loud.

Jesus taught us to love everyone. EVERYONE.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
pinkberries:

Same here
Serious ..... Anyway I want to stop it because I love to marry and have my kids....but is still not working
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Look, you need to stop reading the first things that pop up on google. I can't debate with someone who has a meagre education and keepa changing the subject.

It's impossible for me to give you three years of education in a single post. Just stop.

I am not talking about androgens. I am not talking about gender dysphoria. I am talking about how out genetic makeup determines our sexual orientation.

Even animals have displayed homosexuality, because it is a variation that happens in nature.

Everything is genetic. EVERYTHING. Because it is determined by our genes and how they are expressed. The structure of your brain is determined and controlled by genes.

Why do I bother? Only people with extremely low exposure to education and the world thinm that homosexuality is somehow bad.

Incase u dont know, read Romans 1:26,27 and tell me whether God condemn homosexuality or not
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

Incase u dont know, read Romance 1:26,27 and tell me whether God condemn homosexuality or not

In case you don't know - you're not meant to cut your hair, eat pork or shrimp, wear jewellery, tear your clothes, or touch things made out of cows.

Go read ALL of your bible.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

I am not asking or telling everyone to be gay, for crying out loud.

Jesus taught us to love everyone. EVERYONE.

Stop misapplying the scripture please. Do u also know dat 1Cor 5:9 - 12 ask us to quit mixing in company with a serious wrongdoer? Do u also know dat 1 Cor 15:33 say bad association spoil good habit?
When u wanna apply, apply reasonably
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

WTF are you talking about?
Don't get mad that you can't prove your point, not that anyone ever proved that homosexuality is linked to one's genes..a statement I wasted a better part of my time drumming into your head!
You want to walk me through genetics?? (LORD!!!) thats quite laughable!
You are too petty!
You brought up all the issues(sex chromosomes, gender dysphoria nd all) which I even took time to trash just to show you it has nothing to do with genetic sexual orientations!
Hurl insults all you want, but that still doesn't change the fact that genes has nothing to do with homosexuality!!
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by GSKing: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
UyiIredia:
It's like d girl was somewhat forced into lesbianism at a time when she was still growing sexually. She could actually be straight.

Dullärdinhõ
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by MrCork: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:
I met a girl who narrated her ordeal to me. She was 15 when she got initiated into lesbianism by her family friend. Now she is 24. As she said, she love having romance with a man when the feeling comes but she have not had sex with a man because it appears irritating to her. She is so ashame of herself. Now she is ready to do anything just to break free and grow in feelings for men rather than her fellow women. What can such a girl do to break free from that shameful act?

There could be some persons who have broken free from that habit. Please your best advice will be highly appreciated

,..bro ,,talk to Audray, KingCheezyPuff or Ellacute45.....they are good leeesbians who will give the best lessssbian advise smiley
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

Stop misapplying the scripture please. Do u also know dat 1Cor 5:9 - 12 ask us to quit mixing in company with a serious wrongdoer? Do u also know dat 1 Cor 15:33 say bad association spoil good habit?
When u wanna apply, apply reasonably

Jesus didn't write Corinthians. And the bible is old, as I've said before. It's outdated. The literal interpretation is no longer useful.

If you want to lead a life of hate and discrimination, then that's on you.

God will judge us all in the end. At least I stood up for what is right. Love and peace.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Vendoor(f): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

What a candid advice.
Thank u very much

You are welcome dear cheesy
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

WTF are you talking about?
Don't get mad that you can't prove your point, not that anyone ever proved that homosexuality is linked to one's genes..a statement I wasted a better part of my time drumming into your head!
You want to walk me through genetics?? (LORD!!!) thats quite laughable!
You are too petty!
You brought up all the issues(sex chromosomes, gender dysphoria nd all) which I even took time to trash just to show you it has nothing to do with genetic sexual orientations!
Hurl insults all you want, but that still doesn't change the fact that genes has nothing to do with homosexuality!!

It's like banging my head against a brick wall.

EVERYTHING is determined by genes. Sexuality, gender, personality, cancer amd so on. How am I supposed to prove this to you if you don't understand any of the background of geneology?

You are the one keeps changing the subject. Trying to look smart by copying stuff you googled. You can't even debate coherently.

You clearly have very little education on the subject of genetics - that's not abuse, it's how you present yourself. It's becoming clear to me your education in anything is very substandard.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by chigoizie7(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
If she lived in the western part of the world she wouldn't be so ashamed of herself.

She'd learn to accept and love herself for what she is - a lesbian.

People are born this way. There is a difficult path ahead of her. You can't "cure" homosexuality. It's like trying to cure your eye or hair color. You can use contact lenses, or dye your hair, but underneath your genes are still the same.

I implore you to support amd love your friend while she comes to terms with who she is. Often gay people turn to drugs and alcohol and suicide in order to cope with the shame they feel.

She may need to hide her sexuality, due to the laws in Nigeria , but she shouldn't feel ashamed for the way she was born.

I am praying for her. God loves everyone.

Only that in this case, "she was initiated into the act".

She has always had the urge for a romance with a guy. But those people changed her orientation on sexuality as a teen.

It is hard to go back to who she really is ( she is straight, she was born straight, that is the difference here)

It is just like masturbation, it is a habit formed over time, but bound to break free from.

In the west, people accept who they are(gay), they were not brainwashed into being gay.

Down here, more than 80% of gay are either being blackmailed to remain like that, some are brainwashed into being that way.

So, if she was initiated into it, then she needs help to break free because she wasn't born that way.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Jesus didn't write Corinthians. And the bible is old, as I've said before. It's outdated. The literal interpretation is no longer useful.

If you want to lead a life of hate and discrimination, then that's on you.

God will judge us all in the end. At least I stood up for what is right. Love and peace.

May God forgive u for calling the bible an outdated book just because u want to justify ur shameful and immoral life.
If u must know, I dnt see homosexuals as normal humans.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:
I met a girl who narrated her ordeal to me. She was 15 when she got initiated into lesbianism by her family friend. Now she is 24. As she said, she love having romance with a man when the feeling comes but she have not had sex with a man because it appears irritating to her. She is so ashame of herself. Now she is ready to do anything just to break free and grow in feelings for men rather than her fellow women. What can such a girl do to break free from that shameful act?

There could be some persons who have broken free from that habit. Please your best advice will be highly appreciated

Tell her to see a genuine hypnotist or hypnotherapist. I can suggest a genuine one.

It's a thing of the mind and she needs hypnosis to break free.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

May God forgive u for calling the bible an outdated book just because u want to justify ur shameful and immoral life.
If u must know, I dnt see homosexuals as normal humans.

May God forgive your ignorance and hate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Natotogokillme: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
You don't ask. Tell her to come for special deliverance from the evil spirit of lesbianism. Free of charge.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921814_images4_jpegc9fde20fd03e82b2cce033fc19f5260b
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

It's like banging my head against a brick wall.

EVERYTHING is determined by genes. Sexuality, gender, personality, cancer amd so on. How am I supposed to prove this to you if you don't understand any of the background of geneology?

You are the one keeps changing the subject. Trying to look smart by copying stuff you googled. You can't even debate coherently.

You clearly have very little education on the subject of genetics - that's not abuse, it's how you present yourself. It's becoming clear to me your education in anything is very substandard.

Smh.

Seems we have reached an impasse !
It's not a smart move to accuse me of plagiarism when you can't simply swing an argument!
I too wonder at your intellectual ability cos you clearly reason like a 5year old still hooked on pacifier
Tread carefully, cos I buy ink by the barrel!!
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

It's not a smart move to accuse me of plagiarism when you can't simply swing an argument!
I too wonder at your intellectual ability cos you clearly reason like a 5year old still hooked on pacifier

Free that girlboy joor.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

I can swing an argument but we're not arguing on the same terms.

You argue the details of unrelated items. Like sex chromosomes and allosomally related diseases. You don't know the difference between allosomes and autosomes. You have no comprehension of the complexity of genetic variation, genetic dominance and genetic expression to name a few.

All you provide is excerpts of information, while I am correcting you and attempting to guide you back to the original debate. That everything we are is determined by the genes we inherit from our parents. Including who we are sexually attracted to.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm advocating for human rights. Homosexuals are people too.

I'm not a lesbian, obviously. But there's no need to stoop to abuse and assumptions about my personal life because I disagree with you. I've been very civil and respectful to everyone here.

I even provided advice for the friend that I thought may be helpful - read again about the bit on the USA.

Am not angry with you just the way you're talking besides we are not in USA or don't you want her to get married and bear her "own" kids.....
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am not angry with you just the way you're talking besides we are not in USA or don't you want her to get married and bear her "own" kids.....

I don't want her to go through any unnecessary suffering, by forcing her into a way of life she is uncomfortable with. I presented a reasonable option - celibacy.

Imagine if the norm was to be gay. Thay being straight was shameful. And someone tried to force you to be gay. That's how she is feeling.

Be kind to her.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
jpride:

Free that girlboy joor.

I see you've conveniently ignored my suggestions to stop cutting your hair, wearing jewellery, wearing leather shoes, eating pork etc.

You probably should because the bible says so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / 15+ Wedding Pictures That Show That Wedding Photographers Are Crazy / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.