Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free (9083 Views)

If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 / My Husband Is Desperate To Use Me For Money Rituals, Wife Testifies / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by ichomi(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2016
I gat her remedy..... She shud come along.... Done it b4 will do it again and again.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by bdavis: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm...quite an interesting read.

@jpride: good to know you want to help your friend, but I think you might not have handled it well. Reason being this: it's very obvious how you feel about homosexuals and it's very glaring you detest them with a passion, and rightly or wrongly, you see it as a disease.

Now when someone comes to you and confides in you like this, you should mask your feelings and thoughts and not condemn them or tell them it's evil and devilish blah blah blah (not saying that's exactly what you did, but from your comments, looks like you might have let your feelings on the subject get through) anyways like I said commendation for trying to help, but help and advice with love and care.

@foolinlove & the rest advocating she continues: Clearly it was stated that the lady enjoys the company of guys and has been swept off her feet a couple of times whilst smooching guys, and would love for it to continue, but she somehow has a mental block when it comes to going all the way and taking the whole 9 inch (or less as the case may be) into her...she has a mental block on actual intercourse with men, which from the story, wouldn't be surprising, since she was conditioned as such from her experience and it's taken 9yrs. No one said she was raped. But she didn't initiate the initial move. Statistics show that about 85% of ladies get involved in same sex 'experiments' at one point or the other in their lives, especially in the early stages of discovering their sexuality, whilst about 90% of men masturbates.

Let's not kid ourselves, sex in any form,(well in most forms sha cos I still can't wrap my head around guy-on-guy action...but that's another topic entirely) is sweet and could be more so for lesbians, given that they don't have to deal with premature ejaculation or societal pressures to be as good or better than the guy.

This story isn't about being ashamed as a result of societal values or preconceptions...it's about her. She wants out not cos of peer pressure as some of you have suggested (we should learn to read and connect with what we are reading and not project ourselves into it, which I think is what's happening in some cases) but because to her, it's now shameful and she feels riddled with guilt.

And please enough with the 'some people are born that way nonsense! Nobody is born anyway! No gene is responsible for sexual orientation. It's all cock and bull theories to justify being that way, same way a serial killer would say he/she was born that way...so we should embrace the serial killers too and condone their murderous acts right?

So after all that long story, my advice: she should change her circle of friends...stay away from her lesbian friends that she has had stuff with, work on her mind set, find someone she can really talk to without fear of prejudice, an accountability partner, fill her mind with quality and productive things, read self help books and most importantly, pray to God for help and study the best and oldest book in th world...the Bible
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2016
bdavis:

@jpride: good to know you want to help your friend, but I think you might not have handled it well. Reason being this: it's very obvious how you feel about homosexuals and it's very glaring you detest them with a passion, and rightly or wrongly, you see it as a disease.

Now when someone comes to you and confides in you like this, you should mask your feelings and thoughts and not condemn them or tell them it's evil and devilish blah blah blah (not saying that's exactly what you did, but from your comments, looks like you might have let your feelings on the subject get through) anyways like I said commendation for trying to help, but help and advice with love and care.

@foolinlove & the rest advocating she continues: Clearly it was stated that the lady enjoys the company of guys and has been swept off her feet a couple of times whilst smooching guys, and would love for it to continue, but she somehow has a mental block when it comes to going all the way and taking the whole 9 inch (or less as the case may be) into her...she has a mental block on actual intercourse with men, which from the story, wouldn't be surprising, since she was conditioned as such from her experience and it's taken 9yrs. No one said she was raped. But she didn't initiate the initial move. Statistics show that about 85% of ladies get involved in same sex 'experiments' at one point or the other in their lives, especially in the early stages of discovering their sexuality, whilst about 90% of men masturbates.

Let's not kid ourselves, sex in any form,(well in most forms sha cos I still can't wrap my head around guy-on-guy action...but that's another topic entirely) is sweet and could be more so for lesbians, given that they don't have to deal with premature ejaculation or societal pressures to be as good or better than the guy.

This story isn't about being ashamed as a result of societal values or preconceptions...it's about her. She wants out not cos of peer pressure as some of you have suggested (we should learn to read and connect with what we are reading and not project ourselves into it, which I think is what's happening in some cases) but because to her, it's now shameful and she feels riddled with guilt.

And please enough with the 'some people are born that way nonsense! Nobody is born anyway! No gene is responsible for sexual orientation. It's all cock and bull theories to justify being that way, same way a serial killer would say he/she was born that way...so we should embrace the serial killers too and condone their murderous acts right?

So after all that long story, my advice: she should change her circle of friends...stay away from her lesbian friends that she has had stuff with, work on her mind set, find someone she can really talk to without fear of prejudice, an accountability partner, fill her mind with quality and productive things, read self help books and most importantly, pray to God for help and study the best and oldest book in th world...the Bible

You killed it bro. If this is food, I think no one will reject it. What a masterpiece.
Thanks a million.
@Bdavis I actually regret that statement I made. The truth is I never treated her like shit. Infact I promised to help her get out of dis situation. I always try to kip in touch with her cos she is always moody with dis inferiority complex. She is very free to xpress her feelings to me irrespective of our varied sexual orientation. I made that statement because this FOOLINLOVE pushed me to do so. I read series of articles daily just to see dat i proffer solution. The more reason I came here to hear from caring hearts willing to save an aching heart, only for this foolinlove to use this as an opportunity to promote same sex relationship. I made it clear in my initial post dat she is very very desperate to leave dat way of life, she feel so inferior... she ddnt wish for it. She learnt sexuality from the wrong hand. Yes she can be blamed by some persons but I dont. I know how much she cherishes all the good advices from this thread. I'm so confident she will break free.

Thanks again bro
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
bdavis:

You haven't really added any new factual argument to this thread, you've just echoed the values of all the other homophobes here. You misconstrue peer pressure for societal expectation.

Nigeria is very religious and decades behind other countries when it comes to human rights and education (you can say the same for other African countries and those in the middle east). You may say that the west is going to hell, but the west has already experienced the societal state that Nigeria is currently in - it didn't work, that's why it changed.

I've made suggestions for this girl and hope she is treated with love, respect and support. I feel awful she has to go through this dilemma due to pressures placed on her by the extremism of Nigeria: a place where biblical texts take precedent over facts to the point where people feel overwhelming shame for what is quite normal human behavior (ie, masturbation).

But it doesn't change my stance on the topic of homosexuality.

Your only original contribution to this conversation is likening homosexuals to murderers, which is not a good analogy at all.

1. Murderers cause harm to others. Homosexuals do not. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, largely occurs between consenting adults. Murderers do what they do by force.

2. The fact that murderers commit these awful crimes does not remove their human rights (the UN and other bodies try to ensure this). When convicted large measures are taken to ensure their wellbeing in prison. They are fed, clothed and given quarters to sleep. Maybe that doesn't happen in Nigeria, but it happens in most modernised countries.

3. Murder happens for a variety of reasons. Let's look at one end of the spectrum - serial killers with no remorse. Evidence does suggest that these people have differently wired brains to the remainder of the population, and yes, they were born that way. They can't control their impulse to murder. There are also certain genetic predispositions documented that can provide a preliminary indication of how likely someone is to harm another person when put in certain sitiations.

I feel really sad that you're so adamant in your hatred. We come from different places, different backgrounds and have differing education levels.

I think I've been quite civil in presenting my arguments, because abuse doesn't encourage people to discover new things about the world and educate themselves.

I'm not promoting homosexuality, I'm defending the people that you so heartlessy pass judgement on and abhor for no *good* reason.

Maybe your hearts are in the right place - you care and you are applying the limited learning you have for this situation. My heart is in the right place, too. I just have a higher level of knowledge surrounding these issues due to my background.

But the only response I get is anger: that I must be gay, I'm stupid and don't deserve a place on earth or in heaven. I don't think it's very Godly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by sirliu(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
seyezy:

My dear, you need to read the post well before posting yours, The poster said she was initiated into lesbianism and I quite disagree with you on the opinion that people are born as lesbians. Because if they are,God wouldn't have had any reason to destroy the people of Soldom and Gomorah.

Please show me the passage in the bible where it said in clear language that the people of Soddom and Gomorah were destroyed becuase they were gay. Go and Read it again.

To the OP, you were not initiated. That is a cop out and you not taking responsibility. You tried lesbian sex and you like it. I know ladies who don't enjoy sex and they don't realise that they are probably lesbians. The best thing you can do for yourself is love yourself, pray to God and move to a country where you will be accepted for who and what you are. You can still become bi-sexual. It is possible, but it will cause a lot of mental headaches and self loathing.

An example, the Orlando shooter was obviously a gay guy but because of his self loathing, he went to a gay bar and killed 50 people. He refused to accept what he is.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by dbestuncle: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
she needs help n d way u sound u can only help her by locating a gud pastor that can handle her case n convince her to accept n follow u there.
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
sirliu:

Please show me the passage in the bible where it said in clear language that the people of Soddom and Gomorah were destroyed becuase they were gay. Go and Read it again.

To the OP, you were not initiated. That is a cop out and you not taking responsibility. You tried lesbian sex and you like it. I know ladies who don't enjoy sex and they don't realise that they are probably lesbians. The best thing you can do for yourself is love yourself, pray to God and move to a country where you will be accepted for who and what you are. You can still become bi-sexual. It is possible, but it will cause a lot of mental headaches and self loathing.

An example, the Orlando shooter was obviously a gay guy but because of his self loathing, he went to a gay bar and killed 50 people. He refused to accept what he is.

Must you chip in anything??
Your line of reasoning is even zero. Does d OP appear like a woman?? Does his statement suggest he is into d bullshit or he is narrating someone's ordeal?
U rada kip quiet dan vomit nonesense
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
dbestuncle:
she needs help n d way u sound u can only help her by locating a gud pastor that can handle her case n convince her to accept n follow u there.

Thank u
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by bdavis: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:

You haven't really added any new factual argument to this thread, you've just echoed the values of all the other homophobes here. You misconstrue peer pressure for societal expectation.

Nigeria is very religious and decades behind other countries when it comes to human rights and education (you can say the same for other African countries and those in the middle east). You may say that the west is going to hell, but the west has already experienced the societal state that Nigeria is currently in - it didn't work, that's why it changed.

I've made suggestions for this girl and hope she is treated with love, respect and support. I feel awful she has to go through this dilemma due to pressures placed on her by the extremism of Nigeria: a place where biblical texts take precedent over facts to the point where people feel overwhelming shame for what is quite normal human behavior (ie, masturbation).

Your only original contribution to this conversation is likening homosexuals to murderers, which is not a good analogy at all.

1. Murderers cause harm to others. Homosexuals do not. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, largely occurs between consenting adults. Murderers do what they do by force.

2. The fact that murderers commit these awful crimes does not remove their human rights (the UN and other bodies try to ensure this). When convicted large measures are taken to ensure their wellbeing in prison. They are fed, clothed and given quarters to sleep. Maybe that doesn't happen in Nigeria, but it happens in most modernised countries.

3. Murder happens for a variety of reasons. Let's look at one end of the spectrum - serial killers with no remorse. Evidence does suggest that these people have differently wired brains to the remainder of the population, and yes, they were born that way. They can't control their impulse to murder. There are also certain genetic predispositions documented that can provide a preliminary indication of how likely someone is to harm another person when put in certain sitiations.

I feel really sad that you're so adamant in your hatred. We come from different places, different backgrounds and have differing education levels.

I think I've been quite civil in presenting my arguments, because abuse doesn't encourage people to discover new things about the world and educate themselves.

I'm not promoting homosexuality, I'm defending the people that you so heartlessy pass judgement on and abhor for no *good* reason.

Maybe your hearts are in the right place - you care and you are applying the limited learning you have for this situation. My heart is in the right place, too. I just have a higher level of knowledge surrounding these issues due to my background.

But the only response I get is anger: that I must be gay, I'm stupid and don't deserve a place on earth or in heaven. I don't think it's very Godly.

If you must quote, do not do so out of context...where in my 'long winded story' did I show or say anything to suggest hatred? Or attack you? Or responded in anger for that matter? Or where pray tell did I pass judgment?

Also do not forget that it is your opinion and inference that she wants out as a result of peer pressure or societal perception...that wasn't what the OP hinted at and to infer such would definitely bring a whole new perspective to the whole matter...the OP stated (paraphrasing here): she loves the company of guys, finds herself attracted to guys, loves being touched by guys but when she sees a man's penis, she whimpers and becomes shy and afraid...now that doesn't sound to me like a core lesbian, which begs the question: is she Bi? But from what the OP said, she wants to stop...she has gotten to a point where the mere indulgence in the act or the thought of it makes her feel guilty.

Now I don't think it's morally right or prudent to tell someone to 'ignore your society's view and continue what you are doing, when she's clearly stated she wants to stop. I think it's counter productive and insensitive. Now if she had said societal values or peer pressure, that would have been a whole different kettle of fish; also to assume no one is hurting is kinda a bit myopic...the lady in question is hurting! Also unless one is completely inhuman, I don't see how you can have intercourse with someone whom at the end of the act is moody and feels guilty and awash with shame and you wouldn't feel hurt. But then, maybe thats just me and my low level of education and limited learning...

jpride:

You killed it bro. If this is food, I think no one will reject it. What a masterpiece.
Thanks a million.
@Bdavis I actually regret that statement I made. The truth is I never treated her like shit. Infact I promised to help her get out of dis situation. I always try to kip in touch with her cos she is always moody with dis inferiority complex. She is very free to xpress her feelings to me irrespective of our varied sexual orientation. I made that statement because this FOOLINLOVE pushed me to do so. I read series of articles daily just to see dat i proffer solution. The more reason I came here to hear from caring hearts willing to save an aching heart, only for this foolinlove to use this as an opportunity to promote same sex relationship. I made it clear in my initial post dat she is very very desperate to leave dat way of life, she feel so inferior... she ddnt wish for it. She learnt sexuality from the wrong hand. Yes she can be blamed by some persons but I dont. I know how much she cherishes all the good advices from this thread. I'm so confident she will break free.
Thanks again bro

You are welcome bro...anytime
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
bdavis:

If you must quote, do not do so out of context...where in my 'long winded story' did I show or say anything to suggest hatred? Or attack you? Or responded in anger for that matter? Or where pray tell did I pass judgment?

Also do not forget that it is your opinion and inference that she wants out as a result of peer pressure or societal perception...that wasn't what the OP hinted at and to infer such would definitely bring a whole new perspective to the whole matter...the OP stated (paraphrasing here): she loves the company of guys, finds herself attracted to guys, loves being touched by guys but when she sees a man's penis, she whimpers and becomes shy and afraid...now that doesn't sound to me like a core lesbian, which begs the question: is she Bi? But from what the OP said, she wants to stop...she has gotten to a point where the mere indulgence in the act or the thought of it makes her feel guilty.

Now I don't think it's morally right or prudent to tell someone to 'ignore your society's view and continue what you are doing, when she's clearly stated she wants to stop. I think it's counter productive and insensitive. Now if she had said societal values or peer pressure, that would have been a whole different kettle of fish; also to assume no one is hurting is kinda a bit myopic...the lady in question is hurting! Also unless one is completely inhuman, I don't see how you can have intercourse with someone whom at the end of the act is moody and feels guilty and awash with shame and you wouldn't feel hurt. But then, maybe thats just me and my low level of education and limited learning...

You are welcome bro...anytime

Honestly I dont know what brought dat girl into dis thread. I dnt even if its a guy. So annoying. No shame
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by katyeee(f): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2016
jpride:

Thanksssssssssssssssss.
Your advice rockss...
Thanks so much. When I asked if she do watch porn, she said she did only once and dat was very long ago.
She has as well stopped her relationship with her lesbian friend. She has taken all those measures. The only thing left is that d feelings she has for her fellow females still outweigh that of men and she want it d oda way. She do enjoy being romanced by the opposite sex but on few occasions. But i believe time and God's intervention will heal everything.

Thanks again Kayteee
u highly welcome...am here for you
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
katyeee:
u highly welcome...am here for you
Will love to ask u further questions privately if u will consent to it
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by katyeee(f): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2016
jpride:

Will love to ask u further questions privately if u will consent to it
uhhhhhhm.....aii
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
katyeee:
uhhhhhhm.....aii
Thanks. How do I contact you?
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Owliver(m): 4:37am On Jul 06, 2016
foolinlove:

I disagree.

serial killers are not born that way, so is gay, prostitutes. who does all those crazy research anyway.

in Africa we are very religious, religion gives people "purpose" in life, a direction, a cure for their questions about the after life, a cage of the beast of human nature all with the concept of "morals"

the west mostly believe there's no god. so no one to account for in the after life. no sin. no religious morals. so they can commit whatever and when they die it's all over here on earth. that accounts for the "mental" problem ravaging the west.

in the west someone could find purpose marrying a dog, marrying herself, killing teenagers, raping old women, some love tattoo, suicide on the increase, teen killing people with guns, all sort of "weird" things all in the name of human right lol.. someone could just wake up S morning and pick a gun, shoots himself and that's it. because of lack of religious purpose.

humans must attach purpose in life to feel relevant, and that is where the west are lacking, Africa has taken the easy way out through religion but you westerners are confused(no insult intended at u) doing all sort of things,

you only believe gay is OK because you were born there, if you were born here you won't believe. environment makes a man. nobody is born with any ideology. consciously and unconsciously society create these attitude.

what about armed robbers? with your logic I can say armed robbers are born that way. they can't help it too. why do you criminalise their act?

you west cannot be "right" all the time. "right" is relative, subject to environment so my dear You are WRONG.

deal with it
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by jpride(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Owliver:

I disagree.

serial killers are not born that way, so is gay, prostitutes. who does all those crazy research anyway.

in Africa we are very religious, religion gives people "purpose" in life, a direction, a cure for their questions about the after life, a cage of the beast of human nature all with the concept of "morals"

the west mostly believe there's no god. so no one to account for in the after life. no sin. no religious morals. so they can commit whatever and when they die it's all over here on earth. that accounts for the "mental" problem ravaging the west.

in the west someone could find purpose marrying a dog, marrying herself, killing teenagers, raping old women, some love tattoo, suicide on the increase, teen killing people with guns, all sort of "weird" things all in the name of human right lol.. someone could just wake up S morning and pick a gun, shoots himself and that's it. because of lack of religious purpose.

humans must attach purpose in life to feel relevant, and that is where the west are lacking, Africa has taken the easy way out through religion but you westerners are confused(no insult intended at u) doing all sort of things,

you only believe gay is OK because you were born there, if you were born here you won't believe. environment makes a man. nobody is born with any ideology. consciously and unconsciously society create these attitude.

what about armed robbers? with your logic I can say armed robbers are born that way. they can't help it too. why do you criminalise their act?

you west cannot be "right" all the time. "right" is relative, subject to environment so my dear You are WRONG.

deal with it

Why are u even addressing that person as "westener?". Is she sounding as someone who has been to the airport before?
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Owliver(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
jpride:

Why are u even addressing that person as "westener?". Is she sounding as someone who has been to the airport before?
trust me she is. I know her well
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Owliver:

I disagree.

deal with it

"Crazy science research" is funded by many different bodies. Maybeif Africa were any kind of global economic or scientific power, then you'd have more knowledge on the process. Go read about it.

Homosexuality: between two *consenting* adults.
Marriage between dog and human: dog does not consent. Animal cruelty. Human is punished.

There are many people born to certain traits. Not all psychopaths commit murder. However, acts are punishable if they harm another person. So even if you are a diagnosed psychopath, born to that, then you have hurt someone.

So getting tattoos, entering into a consenting relationship - not punishable. Harming someone else through murder, robbery etc. is punishable.

When prosecuting a crime, many factors are given consideration in order to assign an appropriate punishment - at least in the western world. There are many nuances of law and exception which is why a trial can take place. So the murdering psychopath is given punishment and mental health care, and an attempt to rehabilitate the psychopath is made to different levels of success.

If you are raped by someone of the same gender it is punishable. However, when two people enter a relationship or have sex it has nothing to do with you. They didn't hurt you, maybe just would offend your own sense of morals if you found out. How does homosexuality impact your life? It doesn't.

Homosexuality also isn't an ideology - otherwise it wouldn't occur in nature so frequently. If anyone could choose their sexuality, no one would choose the level of persecution and hatred gay people suffer.

Everyone has a different moral compass. In the west, it is an ideal that you are FREE to live your life as long as you don't hurt anyone. It doesn't always work, but quality of life is far higher here than it is in Africa.

Religious freedom is one of those things. There is still a very powerful religious presence in the west. However it is recognised that religion should not dictate law because everyone picks and chooses what they like in the bible, and everyone interprets it differently.

I guess your perverse religious dedication and moral outrage at everything you don't understand is what makes your continent such an overhwleming world power, respected by so many...
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by Owliver(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2016
foolinlove:

"Crazy science research" is funded by many different bodies. Maybe from Africa were any kind of global economic or scientific power, then you'd have more knowledge on the process. Go read about it.

Homosexuality: between two *consenting* adults.
Marriage between dog and human: dog does not consent. Animal cruelty. Human is punished.

There are many people born to certain traits. Not all psychopaths commit murder. However, acts are punishable if they harm another person. So even if you are a diagnosed psychopath, born to that, then you have hurt someone.

So getting tattoos, entering into a consenting relationship - not punishable. Harming someone else through murder, robbery etc. is punishable.

When prosecuting a crime, many factors are given consideration in order to assign an appropriate punishment - at least in the western world. There are many nuances of law and exception which is why a trial can take place. So the murdering psychopath is given punishment and mental health care, and an attempt to rehabilitate the psychopath is made to different levels of success.

If you are raped by someone of the same gender it is punishable. However, when two people enter a relationship or have sex it has nothing to do with you. They didn't hurt you, maybe just would offend your own sense of morals if you found out. How does homosexuality impact your life? It doesn't.

Homosexuality also isn't an ideology - otherwise it wouldn't occur in nature so frequently. If anyone could choose their sexuality, no one would choose the level of persecution and hatred gay people suffer.

Everyone has a different moral compass. In the west, it is an ideal that you are FREE to live your life as long as you don't hurt anyone. It doesn't always work, but quality of life is far higher here than it is in Africa.

Religious freedom is one of those things. There is still a very powerful religious presence in the west. However it is recognised that religion should not dictate law because everyone picks and chooses what they like in the bible, and everyone interprets it differently.

I guess your perverse religious dedication and moral outrage at everything you don't understand is what makes your continent such an overhwleming world power, respected by so many...
it's no news the west are more evil so any "research" they make should be watched carefully. do you ever wonder why TV stations like CNN BBC fox and the rest when they show pictures of Africa on TV they only show poverty stricken children? information is brainwashing. I have scrutinized many things I learnt in school and i tell you some research are false and laughable.

I don't want to say much but I'll repeat. the absence of religious morals is what makes the west accept so many crazy stuffs. freedom means living like in a jungle. when you allow humans do what they like there will be no limit. anarchy will slowly creep in. just like USA mass shootings almost every week.

I have told you before, society is all about force. trampling on some right of few and upholding the rights of the many like brexit . everybody cannot be satisfied.

am not against gay but since the larger Africa reject it so be it. not everything the west does is right. I can equally do my own research and proclaim gay as sickness which of cos it is a psychological one. male should mate female. don't try to twist with baseless research" that male can mate male it's ridiculous.

it's against the order of life. we must correct it. when a factory makes errors on some products you don't sell it. you put it away or correct it. gay are error, the ideology pose a threat to human existence. and how selfish of them to adopt children born of a man and a woman. the larger Africa do not accept it.

like mugabe said. "we will put two gay's in a house for 3 years, after that if they can't produce a kid we will chop off their heads"

we Africans are smarter than you think. grin
Re: Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free by foolinlove(f): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Owliver:
it's no news the west are more evil so any "research" they make should be watched carefully. do you ever wonder why TV stations like CNN BBC fox and the rest when they show pictures of Africa on TV they only show poverty stricken children? information is brainwashing. I have scrutinized many things I learnt in school and i tell you some research are false and laughable.

I don't want to say much but I'll repeat. the absence of religious morals is what makes the west accept so many crazy stuffs. freedom means living like in a jungle. when you allow humans do what they like there will be no limit. anarchy will slowly creep in. just like USA mass shootings almost every week.

I have told you before, society is all about force. trampling on some right of few and upholding the rights of the many like brexit . everybody cannot be satisfied.

am not against gay but since the larger Africa reject it so be it. not everything the west does is right. I can equally do my own research and proclaim gay as sickness which of cos it is a psychological one. male should mate female. don't try to twist with baseless research" that male can mate male it's ridiculous.

it's against the order of life. we must correct it. when a factory makes errors on some products you don't sell it. you put it away or correct it. gay are error, the ideology pose a threat to human existence. and how selfish of them to adopt children born of a man and a woman. the larger Africa do not accept it.

like mugabe said. "we will put two gay's in a house for 3 years, after that if they can't produce a kid we will chop off their heads"

we Africans are smarter than you think. grin

Maybe you should practise what you preach. Media does not represent reality. Nor does the US/UK represent the rest of the world.

If you think the west is evil, that's fine. But you accept many western things like medicine, for example, which has been proven through scientific research. Pick and choose as is your right, but don't demonise those that have worked hard and given significant portions of their life to ensure the welfare of people they've never met.

People should be able to live as they please, so long as they do not harm another person. That is my main point - do not harm.

And for the record, partnership may have served the purpose of procreation in the past but it does not anymore. The world is overpopulated enough. Some straight couples choose not to procreate. Some can't. Are you saying infertile straight people should have their heads cut off too?

Life isn't as black and white as you would like to believe. There are plenty of reasons gay people adopt and should be allowed to. There are plenty of reasons straight people don't have children.

Homosexuality does not affect you or anyone else who isn't gay. So there's no excuse to be prying into others' lives.

Gay is not error, it is genetic variation - like eye colour, skin colour and blood type. You sound like Hitler.

Enjoy your regressive life, people. I will continue to thank God I wasn't born into a place life Africa or the middle east. It's like the middle ages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.