Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is Getting A Good Woman To Marry This Hard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Getting A Good Woman To Marry This Hard? (480 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Getting A Good Woman To Marry This Hard? by Niyinficient(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
I was having a drink with a friend, one discussion led to the other and we found ourselves discussing marriage. We are in our early 30s and we could only joke about getting a woman and settling down (though I inwardly wish I av a child by now).

At first we were teasing each other about marriage, then my friend got serious and said he finds it difficult to actually date a lady, he said whenever he approach any lady he likes and try initiating a convo,they don't jst give their time, they relunctantly give their names and walk off. Some who manage to drop their numbers won't even respond to calls, chats and texts and he would get tired of their 'forming' and let go.

Although I still teased him about not knowing the right tactics..but deep within I felt somehow abt it. When we were younger, we get any lady of our choice without stress, I am wondering why is it more difficult now that we are more responsible and doing fine at work to get a good lady than our wayward days? And funny enough, to get sex is easy (we avnt been sleeping around o, we stil have some decency). Although, I don't see that as an issue cos I stil believe I can get any woman wen I am really really ready to marry in probably 2yrs time. But alone, I begin to think if I won't find mysef in his position cos lately, I havnt been after ladies as such (Work is bae for the now lol). I thought they say Real recognises Real? Why ain't they recognising the 'Realness' in him/us?

Guys, is my friend the one 'responsible' guys experiencing this?

Cc: @Lalasticlala baba, kindly help a brother and take this to d promise land.

(1) (Reply)

Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? / Just Share, Tell It! / The Power Of Intimacy And Giving Your Details In A Relationshíp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.