Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? (3990 Views)

Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance / I Am Intimidated By Wizkid's Achievements / Are Guys Intimidated By Girls Who Come Powerful Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
you are right sha but I felt she did those for a reason, maybe to show that we ain't of same class or something

No joor
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yes, Mine happened this evening, How?

Broke up with this cute neighbour of mine in the hostel because I know her original boyfriend who just came back from the US, she wouldn't let me be, Today, I went out to go get recipes for dinner, on coming back she blocked the door to the hall way, daring me to push her or beat her, WTF? And lots of people were outside watching us. In my mind, I'm like this girl is a psycho, Turned to leave the hostel, she came hugging me and acting weird in public. Shame wan kill me.

Some girls are pyscho. I have feelings for her too but damn! A niqqa gotta conquer other empires like Alexander the great.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

No joor
alright thanks dear
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:

Broke up with this cute neighbour of mine in the hostel because I know her original boyfriend who just came back from the US, she wouldn't let me be, Today, I went out to go get recipes for dinner, on coming back she blocked the door to the hall way, daring me to push her or beat her, WTF? And lots of people were outside watching us. In my mind, I'm like this girl is a psycho, Turned to leave the hostel, she came hugging me and acting weird in public. Shame wan kill me.

Some girls are pyscho. I have feelings for her too but damn! A niqqa gotta conquer other empires like Alexander the great.
lol the girl is into you na
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
lol the girl is into you na
Yea true, I programmed her mind so over time but now its taking its toll on me. Sometimes, I stay the whole day in my room just so she don't see me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:
Yea true, I programmed her mind so over time but now its taking its toll on me. Sometimes, I stay the whole day in my room just so she don't see me.

that kinda girls is not easy to come by u know?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
that kinda girls is not easy to come by u know?
Abeg make she go sit one side, Me, I'm leaving benin in a couple of month time, I'm Graduating....Aint no time for love, it's time to face life squarely.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:
Abeg make she go sit one side, Me, I'm leaving benin in a couple of month time, I'm Graduating....Aint no time for love, it's time to face life squarely.
lol but that's not how ur supposed to do this na ur breaking her
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
lol but that's not how ur supposed to do this na ur breaking her
you don't understand lol, I'm a broke as s niqqa who gotta go get his paper up.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:
you don't understand lol, I'm a broke as s niqqa who gotta go get his paper up.
I know that feelings bro but making a girl cry is not the way atall
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Natotogokillme: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
Nothing
Sorry, it's not my fault.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hahaha...op i feel u sort of cos smthn similar happened to me back in school. She was in 200 Lv n i was in my finals i was getting to knw her n she would delibrately pick up d bills but not without a little friction from me even up to d cab we used..she did it once, twice n i saw she was really enjoying herself trying to make me look small..i wasnt moved tho. So on d 3rd outing i took her to a place thats like home to me n it used to be one of d best hangout spots n as fate would hv it almost all my friends were present both guys n chics so i was feeling like a celeb from d luv they showed me from d entrance right to our seats..u knw hw true friends r when they see u with a new chic..lots of intro for her n they had one or two nice things to say about me mostly my female friends n d guys showed respect, before i could settle d bar attendants already had my drinks on d table n taking her order. The air was lively n fun n i told her @ close range "its my zone n am picking all d bills today" n that was it..although she stubbornly wanted to pay d cab on our way back but i made her stop n we had a laugh out of it..we dated till after a graduated but i had to let go.. So op no let am fear u let am ginga u. Use d situation to ur own advantage

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
maybe its cause how we see our Nigeria girls, seriously I wasn't expecting such

OUR GIRLS ARE BETTER PAINTERS THAN PICASSO AND LEO COMBINED.

THEY'VE SUCCEEDED IN PAINTING THEMSELVES BLACK THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, YOU'LL HARDLY HEAR OR TALK ANY GOOD ABOUT THEM AND ITS REALLY SADDENING.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2016
dairykidd:
Hahaha...op i feel u sort of cos smthn similar happened to me back in school. She was in 200 Lv n i was in my finals i was getting to knw her n she would delibrately pick up d bills but not without a little friction from me even up to d cab we used..she did it once, twice n i saw she was really enjoying herself trying to make me look small..i wasnt moved tho. So on d 3rd outing i took her to a place thats like home to me n it used to be one of d best hangout spots n as fate would hv it almost all my friends were present both guys n chics so i was feeling like a celeb from d luv they showed me from d entrance right to our seats..u knw hw true friends r when they see u with a new chic..lots of intro for her n they had one or two nice things to say about me mostly my female friends n d guys showed respect, before i could settle d bar attendants already had my drinks on d table n taking her order. The air was lively n fun n i told her @ close range "its my zone n am picking all d bills today" n that was it..although she stubbornly wanted to pay d cab on our way back but i made her stop n we had a laugh out of it..we dated till after a graduated but i had to let go.. So op no let am fear u let am ginga u. Use d situation to ur own advantage
cool cool bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Praisemelody:
maybe its cause how we see our Nigeria girls, seriously I wasn't expecting such
Ntor, the girl wanted u to stop disturbing her, luckily she had d means to!
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
I love ladies like dat i see nothing spending for a guy
see y i really like u.. morning dear
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
armylord:
see y i really like u.. morning dear

Morning tanx smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by pedrilo: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2016
i had one like dat in warri though they relocated to usa now. they r mostly from well to do homes NOT leeches.
i love such ladies cos they challenge sometin in me.
when there is healthy competition in showin care n love to one another, the game is water tight.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Arijude(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Praisemelody:
the truth is I decided not call her again but she called me asking if I have gotten home yet
Hahahahahaha are you not interested again ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Ntor, the girl wanted u to stop disturbing her, luckily she had d means to!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by MrCork: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Praisemelody:
I met this girl sometime ago in the bank I collected her number and since then we have been communicating but nothing serious sha, Few days ago I start disturbing to meet her again, to cut the long sermon short she agreed to meet but with the condition that I come her side, so today ooo I called her and told her that I was ready and she gave the address of the place we will meet. I got to the place and called her and she asked me to wait a little that she's already on her way, few minutes later she came with one Lexus jeep like that oboy I couldn't believe my eyes, I got to know from her that the car belongs to her mum but she use it anytime she wants. Imagine this girl wants to pay for what we took at the eatery but I refused, I texted my friend to come pick me from the eatery because I will be very embarrassed to enter that car ooo. So have u ever been intimidated by a girl before?

yea....firstime babe pushed her booooobsi on my face...i waz scared..I waz 5 years old & i dint no wot to do wit it!((TRUE STORY)) undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Vince77(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
aaronson:

Well done sir..

So u r in benin too?
I live off sapele road what abt u?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vince77:

Well done sir..

So u r in benin too?
I live off sapele road what abt u?
Salute bro, i currently reside at the dreaded dreadful dreadest Ekosodin but moving to lagos possibly next month.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

yea....firstime babe pushed her booooobsi on my face...i waz scared..I waz 5 years old & i dint no wot to do wit it!((TRUE STORY)) undecided
lol see free thing
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by dmola(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:
I cant help but to laugh
gm,hwas sorry ur chubby look kinda appeal to me hope u dnt mind. if pm u?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Yewandequeen:
I cant help but to laugh
Laf well abeg. Men with their spoon head
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
halfricanadian:
I love ladies like dat i see nothing spending for a guy
They wil cmplain if women dnt spend, and the will also cmplain when they do.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by 5Gbabe: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Natotogokillme:
Yes o. One told me to fvck her without condom or forget it. That's intimidating, considering the level of my konji at the time
na so girl day take dash guys HIV be that ooo any girl way day ok no fit yarn such
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Lilpen3758: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Praisemelody:
you are right sha but I felt she did those for a reason, maybe to show that we ain't of same class or something
You deh think the way u dey
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by babtoundey(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Where is the intimidation? She came with her mother's car and you were there with your own legs. Even if it was her car,there is nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Dencia's Boob And Nipples Peek Out Of Her Sheer Body Suit In New Photo / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.