Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? (2656 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by businessman7(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
good day Nl members I have a girlfriend that I truly love but she love visiting her Facebook friends mostly male I called her this afternoon now only to hear from her that she is on her way to visit a male friend and she said she is visiting him for the first time please I want you guys to consider the fact that I am not married to her but I wish to marry her should I stop her from visiting male friends or not or should I leave her alone and not get married to her because this is getting me angry
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nasri100(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
You're a business man. You got other things to handle. Leave her alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Two things are involved, is either the guy chop kpomo or not
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by dyadeleye(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
News flash, you are in love with a lover peddler...
$%& walking out of tread#$%%%
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by bitchcrafts: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Your gf right now grin , Don't boil oh cheesy

Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Vendoor(f): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
She is not serious with you... grin
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by nnamdi1993: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shez looking for sumone better
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Chrisrare: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
U cant change her, if u dont like d way she's behaving u decide whether to put up with her or part ways with her. If u try to stop her frm visiting other guys u r wasting ur time if dats wot she wants, she'll just do it without telling u.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by ronald4ever(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
oga, she might just be bored sitting at home from morning to night....while you are away doing God knows what....

if she was cheating on you would she have told you?
she would just lie...but she told you the truth...that should count for something!!

oga, if you want marry her, tell her to reduce the way she visits other people, tell her to visit you instead if she's bored...else, you would start visiting people...I promise you she would change..

No allow all these guys wey no get girlfriends (masturbators) drag you join their league..

dalu.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by freshtrouble: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
find another lady cus she is already displaying attitudes of what she is capable of doing when you make her your wife.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by curvysola(f): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
to be honest
no decent girl goes about visiting guys
for her to tell you i doubt that you guys are dating!

if its right or wrong?
if a girl goes to see a guy at his house its wrong normally for a single girl self
i have never gone to a guys house and he didn't try somtin stupid so i stopped, i only go to my guys house
if we must see as per old friends fast food restaurants full everywhere
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
your girlfriend no get character 1 bit! run 4 ur life and don't look back... if u like allow mumu love blind ur eyes.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by ShayGirl(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
That girl must be a going-out freak and their types mostly end up getting what they don't actually pray for...No offence though... If u ain't comfortable with it, pls back off cos such ladies are not easy to change o and if u eventually marry her, her visitation continues ni o...grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by businessman7(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:
to be honest

if its right or wrong?
if a girl goes to see a guy at his house its wrong normally for a single girl self
i have never gone to a guys house and he didn't try somtin stupid so i stopped, i only go to my guys house
she is my girlfriend but I respect her for telling me the truth and not lie to me
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by businessman7(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:
to be honest

if its right or wrong?
she is my girlfriend but I respect her for telling me the truth and not lie to me thou she left home because she was bored
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by TuneChi369(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
If she is cheating on you she wouldn't have told you that she visits her male friends Or she is just trying to make you jealous...Why not sit her down and make her understand the fact you don't like what she is doing she should just limit it. wink
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by vicstar(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
uhm fear not she's just a facebook agent, they pay her for visiting facebook users.... gringrin
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
businessman7:
good day Nl members I have a girlfriend that I truly love but she love visiting her Facebook friends mostly male I called her this afternoon now only to hear from her that she is on her way to visit a male friend and she said she is visiting him for the first time please I want you guys to consider the fact that I am not married to her but I wish to marry her should I stop her from visiting male friends or not or should I leave her alone and not get married to her because this is getting me angry
to be sincere bro... Your girl is being bleeped by another guy... If for example she visits like 5 "Facebook" guys in a month (which could be more than 5), be rest asured that these guys are cute and tricky, when they make passes at her, be sure one of them will be lucky enough to lay her... there is even a video in the internet right now which shows a lady who happens to be married went to visit her Facebook friend (a guy), not knowing the guy already planned out evil on her arrival... She was raped with nothing less than 5 guys, and she got infected with the deadly virus "THE HIV"

So bro... If u truely love this lady, hold her tight and protect her from the sex starved guys we have these days... It's not safe, could be your girl is going to visit them with a pure heart, but the TRUTH is.. Those guys just want one thing.. To Get and Have her. Do what is right sir.. Thanks
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by businessman7(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Froshlove:
to be sincere bro... Your girl is being bleeped by another guy... If for example she visits like 5 "Facebook" guys in a month (which could be more than 5), be rest asured that these guys are cute and tricky, when they make passes at her, be sure one of them will be lucky enough to lay her... there is even a video in the internet right now which shows a lady who happens to be married went to visit her Facebook friend (a guy), not knowing the guy already planned out evil on her arrival... She was raped with nothing less than 5 guys, and she got infected with the deadly virus "THE HIV"

So bro... If u truely love this lady, hold her tight and protect her from the sex starved guys we have these days... It's not safe, could be your girl is going to visit them with a pure heart, but the TRUTH is.. Those guys just want one thing.. To Get and Have her. Do what is right sir.. Thanks
thank you bro
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
businessman7:
thank you bro
welcome smiley
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:
to be honest

if its right or wrong?
Hmmm
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by curvysola(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
businessman7:
she is my girlfriend but I respect her for telling me the truth and not lie to me thou she left home because she was bored
i see, why won't you insult me do i blame you!
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
I think the handwriting on the wall is italian. Marker's made in germany
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
curvysola:
to be honest

if its right or wrong?

u too gbasky joor n some guys here blame it on boredom thats y she's visiting different males..ppl dull sha. @op pitch ur tent elswhere n save urself d trouble,she aint worth it cos theres 1k & 1 things she can do when bored asides visiting different available n proly jobless males
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
businessman7:

Now i know u r a real slowpoke "I respect her for telling me the truth and not lie to me thou she left home because she was bored"do u knw that in order to tell a good lie there must be an element of truth in it? Do u even knw what truth she didnt tell u? Hw old r u sef? Chai novice full this NL too much imagine what this ode is saying? Abeg ehn continue ohh at least some ppl need 2 be used so there will be a balance na guys like u dey call when their girls dey collect sabi men pole n she go put d phone on speakers say aahhh i luv u dear n u muntulah go still say luv u
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by businessman7(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
dairykidd:

Now i know u r a real slowpoke "I respect her for telling me the truth and not lie to me thou she left home because she was bored"do u knw that in order to tell a good lie there must be an element of truth in it? Do u even knw what truth she didnt tell u? Hw old r u sef? Chai novice full this NL too much imagine what this ode is saying? Abeg ehn continue ohh at least some ppl need 2 be used so there will be a balance na guys like u dey call when their girls dey collect sabi men pole n she go put d phone on speakers say aahhh i luv u dear n u muntulah go still say luv u
lol
Re: Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? by businessman7(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
businessman7:
lol
and moreover you can't watch human they are the most difficult creatures to monitor so lemme just hold on to her and chase my future and I would stop her from visiting guys which I know she would heed my words thanks you all for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: My Ongoing Investigations Of Recent Sex Scandals With Names / What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students / How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.