Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? (2656 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
She's been here since last week Friday and not showingany sign of leaving.

The funniest Parr of it all is that she's got a boy friend and everytime he calls her, she always tell him she's in her mom's place.

Another thing I've noticed is that she's now being so aggressive on her to her new boyfriend that she look for any opportunity to drop the call on him.

I feel for the new found boy friend sometimes , honestly
But now I feel she has overstayed her welcome .

How to discharge her is a problem .

How many days is enough for a visiting ex to stay before she leaves?

And how do you let her know she ha overstayed her welcome and want her to go?
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Damdeyz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na Wa O, To Be Very Very Realistic, I Do Not Like To Lie, I DON'T KNOW.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why will you even allowed her to come
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Sirgay: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Why will you even allowed her to come
men never let go of the hole permanently

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by teebankz10(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Following day after knacking grin shocked
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Hadez(f): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
I cn never visit my ex
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by cosby02(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by 9jaBloke: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Days ke
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Tommfrench(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
weird Topic....when u tired of lashing undecided
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
After you pregnant her then she can comfortably leave.
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
After you don collect all the indomie,three crowns milk and biscuits that she brought as gift for you you want to discharge her.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin. For those who critize this guy. Y una dey open hin tread .

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by cosby02(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
365 days should be enough for both of you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by IamSINZ(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Simply tell her you're travelling. Works all the time!
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by kullozone(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hadez:
I cn never visit my ex

Who asked about your ex

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Hadez(f): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
kullozone:

Who asked about your ex
k

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by AlexCk: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wait oo.

The op didn't attach a pic after his post??
Wow, im impressed. Lol

U shouldn't have allowed her to even stay.

I just hope you won't have a girl u love do the same thing ur ex is doing her bf bro.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by 9cent(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
She has overstayed
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tell her your current babe is coming to visit that you won't like your babe to meet her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
With your kind of attitude, this thread is a joke
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Tell her your current babe is coming to visit that you won't like your babe to meet her.
I think this is a good idea
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

I think this is a good idea

Ok tongue
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
locust:
With your kind of attitude, this thread is a joke
I dont Care about your opinion or how you see me here .

That's for a fact
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:

I dont Care about your opinion or how you see me here .

That's for a fact

You threw a question to the house and as a member of the house, I'm obliged to answer.
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
locust:

You threw a question to the house and as a member of the house, I'm obliged to answer.
but you didn't answer the question
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
lol..Chase her with hot oil
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol. Mtchew
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airforce1:
but you didn't answer the question

I didn't?
No vex
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by Airforce1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
locust:

I didn't?
No vex
Lol
Re: How Many Days Is Enough For An Ex Who Came To Visit Leave? by laliga01: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lolz....i no fit laff abeg..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. / 8 Silly Mistakes Women Makes When They Are In Love / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.