Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! (930 Views)

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by uchedydy: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Copied....This will sound very controversial and may even get the insults of many mamalettes, but before u insult, take time to think through the thoughts here. Women, married women, plz stop getting bothered about if your hubby has a side chic outside or not, instead, bother more about how your husband treats you. This is important, cos, truth is , weda we like it or not, or weda we wish it away or not, 90% of husbands cheat on their wives, of this 90%, 10% of them are not even suspected at all by their wives, so you have women who are reading this and are very convinced that their hubby isnt cheating, whereas, he is , hmmmm, truth is, only about 10% are faithful for various reasons, upbringing, religion, finance, and many more, that is the reality. Plz note this, responsible men are not men who do not cheat on their wives, but men who their family is first irrespecitve of cheating or not cheating. If your husband provides for you and your houshold, loves you and the kids, then he is a good father, believe me, that good father, is still cheating on you, the chances are extreamly high.

There are diff reasons men cheat. Whether we like it or not, mens sexual urges of attraction are higher than women, again, women systems(childbirth, menstruation, and hormonal issues) , make it difficult for a man to get satisfied by the wife alone(not an excuss, but the fact). Imagine a woman who is preg and preganacy is disturbing, they say, dnt sleep with her ooo, so wia do you want the man to go for sexual satisfaction, this is not a selfish article, but reality in black and white, ofcourse, the loving man would concure and even show more love, but he would go out and hit it and clean mouth. Again, has someone heard the expression..'men are polygamous in nature?'...thats crazy, but its true, when a man sleeps with a lady for so long, even if its your wife, that biting sensation reduces, thats y ur hubby dnt rush you again like he used to do during dating, even tho u are still as charming as ever, it does not mean you worn out, it is mens nature,this is another bitter truth.

My advice, Women, dnt kill yourslef checking hubbys fones to see girlfrinds, or side chics, when you know it wont change much but only cause issues in the house, only have issues with hubby if he isnt providing for you and loving you well, and still he cheats on you, or maybe he provides for you but he cheats withor respect, rubs in on your face as if nothing would happen, perherps he cheats with your friends, in these cases, he is wicked, and you need to shout for christ sake. But if he takes care of you, respects you and maybe does one or two hits, here and there, and hides it from you , loving you and treating you well, plz ignore some messages even if you see them on his fone, perharps, just mention it to him and pass. That is nature.

My advice to men, plz and plz, love your wife uncondtionally, take care of her, plz if you dnt have money, to take care of her and maybe scratch a little for girlfriend, then dont cheat. before you give 1kobo to one side chic outside, ensure she is very confortable. How can she be strugling to take care of you and the family cos you dont have a job and the little you have you spend it on side chic, that unreasonable and wicked.

For me this is the truth, and I must say the truth without bias...I love my wife, I adore her, I provide for her, but she usally has pregnancy stress, which is common with many women, and I would have to stay away from sex for a while, I asure her am with her in her pains, even sleep in hospital with her, but brother, a few times, I hit it with a side chic, trust me, I dnt forget my condoms to keep her safe. I call her always and make her confortable, she suspects am cheating on her remotely, but my caring attitude leaves her confused, cos I give her time and time again. I know its adultery, so plz dont preach, this is only but a practical peice, dont be preachy here, cos I know many pastors that patronise Ashawos , maybe your pastor is among, so let be more practical than religous.

Finally, If you leave your caring man, just because he cheats 'with respect' on you, trust me, you may run into one who would cheat without resoect. So as long as he treats you like an angel, plz let peace reign, you cant win this battle, your great grand mothers ddnt win it.

My Name is Mr Jay, and I hope I just made common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2016
If he cheats i make d side xhick my bestfrnd if he is nt home beep side chick if he is with her i slepp on d king bed size all alone asin i do any ow ontop bed

Kill ur sef cos of a guy at ur own risk
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Men and their endless wahala! angry
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by uchedydy: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
If he cheats i make d side xhick my bestfrnd if he is nt home beep side chick if he is with her i slepp on d king bed size all alone asin i do any ow ontop bed

But talk true, isnt this common sense....cos I get mad at men who cheat on their wives without 1 naira, their wives suffer, and the only cash u get, straught , u pay for gf school fees...that is callous.
so which would u prefer, a caring cheating man or a lousy cheating man, cos reality is, that cheating is almost becoming like a constant now.
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2016
uchedydy:

But talk true, isnt this common sense....cos I get mad at men who cheat on their wives without 1 naira, their wives suffer, and the only cash u get, straught , u pay for gf school fees...that is callous.
so which would u prefer, a caring cheating man or a lousy cheating man, cos reality is, that cheating is almost becoming like a constant now.

I prefer a NO CHEATING MAN ITS NT COMPULSORY I B WITH A MAN
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by uchedydy: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I prefer a NO CHEATING MAN ITS NT COMPULSORY I B WITH A MAN

Thats an unrealistic wish.....living in wonderland? no problem, but we are being practical here, not wishful thinking.
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2016
uchedydy:

Thats an unrealistic wish.....living in wonderland? no problem, but we are being practical here, not wishful thinking.

lol not all men cheat
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by MrRhymes101(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

hahahahaha u r so sick

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by uchedydy: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol not all men cheat

That was acknowledged in the writeup if you read it well....besides put it the right way...not all women know there husbands cheat. do you know that married men patronise harlo..ts most?

A pro once narated how a pastor in church paid for her services, he came from another town, respected chruch pastor. So u get what I mean.

So to be safe, see yourself as the 10% that dia hubby may be cheating but not openly, cos the 10% that dnt cheat for whatever reason, u and I dont even know them.
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2016
MrRhymes101:
hahahahaha u r so sick

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

grin grin im too sick bt im doing well na konga ni
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2016
uchedydy:

That was acknowledged in the writeup if you read it well....besides put it the right way...not all women know there husbands cheat. do you know that married men patronise harlo..ts most?

A pro once narated how a pastor in church paid for her services, he came from another town, respected chruch pastor. So u get what I mean.

So to be safe, see yourself as the 10% that dia hubby may be cheating but not openly, cos the 10% that dnt cheat for whatever reason, u and I dont even know them.

I still bliv wen i marry my husband wont cheat
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by ajokeade920: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2016
cool whether u like it or not, men will always be men.its their nature.shalla to the men out there! God is watching u in 3D
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by uchedydy: 1:19am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I still bliv wen i marry my husband wont cheat

Ok ooo, I rest my case. Continue dwelling on wishes....maybe you would need the advice in this article when you eventually marry.

Not a cause, just making common sense.
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2016
uchedydy:

Ok ooo, I rest my case. Continue dwelling on wishes....maybe you would need the advice in this article when you eventually marry.

Not a cause, just making common sense.

cheesy cheesy ok shd incase he cheats i will like to kno d lady mehn we become a team draft time table mehn cos cant let him go nd b banging things nd be bringing STD so i run test on d babe nd all mehn if u cant beat them join dem or u organise boys to beat them

1 Like

Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by osesology(m): 2:21am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy ok shd incase he cheats i will like to kno d lady mehn we become a team draft time table mehn cos cant let him go nd b banging things nd be bringing STD so i run test on d babe nd all mehn if u cant beat them join dem or u organise boys to beat them
Yea mehn...lol! Interesting thread and lovely comments.
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2016
osesology:

Yea mehn...lol! Interesting thread and lovely comments.

Asin ehn i tire d guy sha make me talk my mind lol cheesy
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by osesology(m): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Asin ehn i tire d guy sha make me talk my mind lol cheesy
I always love reading your comments because u are one of the few reallest chicks on nairaland...always saying things the way they are without bias or sentiments...But can l ask u a question...

How come you are still awake at this ungodly, unholy and unsanctioned hour of the night?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2016
osesology:

I always love reading your comments because u are one of the few reallest chicks on nairaland...always saying things the way they are without bias or sentiments...But can l ask u a question...

How come you are still awake at this ungodly, unholy and unsanctioned hour of the night?

Tanx lol sleep ain coming
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by osesology(m): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx lol sleep ain coming
Well, maybe if u drop ur phone for, at least, ten minutes, sleep might creep in. You dont expect sleep to come when you've got your phone glued to ur eyes. The only reason l'm still up by this time is because tumoro is holiday, so l ain't going nowhere...I can wakeup anytime l damn pls!
*dontljustloveholidays*
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by halfricanadian(f): 2:39am On Jul 05, 2016
osesology:

Well, maybe if u drop ur phone for, at least, ten minutes, sleep might creep in. You dont expect sleep to come when you've got your phone glued to ur eyes. The only reason l'm still up by this time is because tumoro is holiday, so l ain't going nowhere...I can wakeup anytime l damn pls!
*dontljustloveholidays*

lol u do tanx for d advise grin im feeling sleepy sef
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by Kobicove(m): 3:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Factual piece!
Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by Israel5(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Marriage is beyond a deal, it entails a mutual trust sealed with a sacred oath so There are no cheats in marriage, only betrayers.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!! by Israel5(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Well, Everyman is entitled to his own opinion ths days. Op, i dnt know where/how you got your figures but i concur with the "worry about the love you share or the way He treats you" part. And i must say, women, discover/know yourself, position, roles and limits; respect them and you'll see no reason to worry. Men do not cheat, Boys do. QED. @halfricana! I c u

(1) (Reply)

I'm Bored... Need A Male Friend / 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship / HORROR: 20-yr Old Teacher Inserts Joystick Inside 11-yr-old Girl’s Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.