Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. (53769 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chinemera was crying in court as he knew what was waiting for him and his crew in jail. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by menstrualpad: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
you seriously do not want to start this.... more so the picture you have there is not a Nigerian

AmenhotepZuid:
Chinemera was crying in court as he knew what was waiting for him and his crew in jail. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by menstrualpad: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
what you call a poor man in Nigeria is actually a very big man in ZA.... like you need to know.... shacks aint our thing in Nigeria.... more so we have come to populate and outbreed you loafers especially the zulus..... very soon, very very soon Nigerians are gonna be your president.... soon...

AmenhotepZuid:
Again they make noise about POVERTY. Nigerians are last people to diss S.A. about slums or poverty.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
shyling:
In all my journey across the world I have never met a set of lazy ungrateful and wicked humans like the black south Africans.... They're insanely wicked suffering from inferiority complex and disease ravaged
Lalasticlala please do the needful
AMEN!!
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
South africans think all nigerians are here to sell drugs,they're scared of u,i also used to be scared of u until i met them,they are nice people and treat others nice,.they are just here for fun and their work is legit

problem with us is that we get to judge first before we know the person
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by MarieSucre(f): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
shyling:

We no kill.... We no burn ..we no matchet them

I guess making people homeless, penniless and jobless is downright angelic of us. Probably the Ghanaians should come back and thank us for that.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Zwchicka(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
RefilweRose:
South africans think all nigerians are here to sell drugs,they're scared of u,i also used to be scared of u until i met them,they are nice people and treat others nice,.they are just here for fun and their work is legit

problem with us is that we get to judge first before we know the person

But its not just nigerians who are affected by xenophobia. In fact I will say they are the least affected. Other countries such as zimbabwe, mozambique and somali and other africans also have experienced xenophobia even more than nigerians. So are those countries people selling drugs? Truth is south africans hate black foreigners but praise and worship the non black foreigners !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Zwchicka:

But its not just nigerians who are affected by xenophobia. In fact I will say they are the least affected. Other countries such as zimbabwe, mozambique and somali and other africans also have experienced xenophobia even more than nigerians. So are those countries people selling drugs? Truth is south africans hate black foreigners but praise and worship the non black foreigners !
i hate to say this about my people.

But they're clueless fools,very stupid i tell u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Zwchicka(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
RefilweRose:
i hate to say this about my people.

But they're clueless fools,very stupid i tell u

Well thank God not all are bad. I mean you are a living example. Very refreshing because a lot of your country men like to defend xenophobia which is wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 07, 2016
what is Minister Abike Dabiri doing on this?,its pathetic,pls OP i really feel for you,God will multiply you,its better to come home than dying in a ruthless country.
bobnono:
i just got out from the jail for what i did not do. I was accused of being in possession of drugs. My only offense was that i went to the bank (bidvest sunnyside and fnb) withdrew money and they took all the money and also beat me up inside a bush and said all you Nigerians are smart and we will make life miserable for you all. They took 35k rands plus 5 other guys., 10k, 150k plus 180k they said they are corps in sunnyside. Yet we got to their office, they wrote that i am illegal immigrate. They said they only found house keys with us no money.

They tore my passport on our way to their office and also my friend asalyum. There was a pastor in the cell jail with us also, an up coming pastor and has office which i know of yet they messed with him too. He is married to a Zimbabwean whose father is a south Africa and mother zemba...

This has been a trend for many months or yrs now. i have heard of this but never thought it will come to me. why are south Africa citizen angry with Nigerians? what is our sin? That we kept fucking their sisters, giving them drugs, taking all over the country. i never believe that a police officer will do such things. His name is: cst motian, this is the same guy who killed a Yoruba guy, he's known for sending and helping us to send money home. Because he took them to court and was wining the case. When they arrested me they said how am i making a living? i told them, lets go to my office, they say my ID's and place of work but yet...they searched me, took all phones, monies and one of them drove my friend car away.

When we got to the station police at sunnyside they told them we dont have papers, i have papers, they took it from me. i told the officer in the office that if i dont have a permit how come i was able to withdrew money from the bank? the officer said dont worry, one day is one day. now they gave me a form of detained for possession of drugs. if you are from igbo they wil write drugs on your form, if you are Yoruba they put illegal immigrate and fraud. only God knows.

if you dont have money it's a problem, when you have little it's a also a problem. they arrested me inside a taxi. i dont even have a car. how long are we going to continue to leave in fear. please step in,please step in, please step in.
i told our embassy here yet nothing. please warn all Nigerians to be careful. those staff of Bidvest bank at sunnyside works with this people. if you open a case they will send an assassin.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by chelse(f): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2016
My dear am sorry to say this but SA blacks are indeed very wicked...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
@ **modified**
There's always three sides to any story. Your side, the police side and the truth. Only God knows which is the truth! Datz all am gonna say this morning as a South African. Feeling too blessed this morning to mess up with
words. If you are innocent as you say, may God free you.

But if you are spreading lies, malice and hate against our beloved country, May you be exposed, shamed and severely punished and all those who bear false witness to your malice share in your portion.

Now, say Amen, @Op Bobnono

I SAY A BIG AMEN TO THAT, IF I LIED LET ALL THIS COME TO ME IF NOT LET IT COME TO THOSE WHO DID THIS TO ME AND THERE GENERATION. LISTEN TO ME, I DONT JUDGE, GOD IS THE JUDGE OF ALL MOTIVE. GOD HAS FREE ME IF NOT I WOULD HAVE BEEN SENTENCED UNLIKE OTHERS I HAVE NEVER SHARED A POST HERE BEFORE OR IF YOU THOUGHT I AM LOOKING FOR POPULARITY. I JUST WANTED OTHERS TO BE AWARE SINCE NO ONE WILL HELP...I HAVE STARTED 3 MONTHS PRAYER AND FASTING, EVEN IF IT WILL TAKE ME 20YRS TO FAST I WILL, I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HEAR THAT THIS PEOPLE ARE GONE. NOW I SEE THERE ARE LOTS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN JAIL, THEY DONT HAVE ANY ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM. THANK GOD HE RAISE A VOICE FOR ME WERE THOSE DAFE AND DUMP MEN WERE DECIDING MY CASE. NOTE: PLS FOR NIGERIANS; INTO DRUGS KILLING THE NAME OF NIGERIA PLEASE STOP. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING, YOU CAN MAKE GOOD CLEAN MONEY WITHOUT DOING EVIL. ALL THIS EARTHLY POSSESSION WILL VANISH ONE DAY. YOU WILL LEAVE THEM BEHIND. MY PROPHET WILL SAY THEY ARE RAW MATERIAL FOR FIRE. BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT, THE COPS ROB ME.

LISTEN TO ME AGAIN, I LOVE SA, WHEN I CAME ONE AND HALF YRS AGO I CANT EVEN PAY A RENT OF MILLION IN NIGERIA BUT HERE WE PAY MONTHLY, AND A 2BEDROM IS MORE THAN HALF MILLION IN A MONTH COMPARE TO NGN MONEY A YR, AS A FOREIGNER YOU CANT STAY IN A LOCATION ELSE THEY WILL RUBBISH YOU...AGENT TK THABO TOLD ME THE FIRST DAY I WANTED A HOUSE IN LOCATION CALLED SOSHA...HE SAID MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER? YOU DONT LIKE YOUR LIFE NEEE? I SEE YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD DONT GO THERE IF YOU REFUSED MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A FAKE LIFE PRETENDING TO BE EXTREMELY POOR..I CANT FORGET SUCH AN ADVICE...AND I TOLD MYSELF I WILL STAY IN A NICE PLACE BUT THE RENTS ARE EXPENSIVE THOUGH,,,,THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN HAS DRIVEN ME TO "GREATNESS". IM NOT RICH YET BUT I CAN AFFORD TO EAT BY HIS GRACE...AND I KNOW WHERE GOD IS TAKING ME TO. I PRAY FOR SA AND 9JA DAILY BECAUSE MY BIBLE Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you. King James Bible Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee...THE MONEY THE SO CALLED 9JA MAKES ALSO MAKE THIS COUNTRY RISE COS THEY SPEND IT HERE TOO NOT HOME. LISTEN, I NEVER SAID THE WHOLE OF SOUTH AFRICA ARE BAD OR THE POLICE. IN EVERY COUNTRY THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE BUT ONLY NIGERIA HAS STRANGE INSIGHT... EVEN IN THE TAXI YOU HEAR THEM COMPLAINING NIGERIANS DRUGS, BUT MY WIFE WILL JUST SMILE AND SAID KEEP CALM, THEY DONT KNOW I AM ALSO A NIGERIAN. MY PRAYERS DAILY TO GOD IS TO GIVE ME MY OWN CAR COS I AM TIRED OF THE SAME THING DAILY. HOWEVER, I SAID CST MOTIAN AN OFFICER AT POLICE STATION 486 Leyds Street Sunnyside 0002, CRN KOTZE Sunnyside Pretoria. DID THIS EVIL, HE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED, CHECK HIS BANK ACCOUNT AND OTHERS...A NIGHT SHELF OFFICERS TOLD US AT NIGHT WHEN WE WERE ALL PRAYING, A DAY TO COURT, THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHY NIGERIANS CANT COME TOGETHER AND TRASH OUT THIS. THAT ONE DAY IS ONE DAY, DONT WORRY MY BROTHER, BUT YOU NEED A LAWYER ELSE YOU WILL GO TO JAIL AFTER PROSECUTN...THAT 10 OF US IN THE CEL ARE NOT THE FIRST. HE TOLD US MANY THINGS. PLEASE, IF YOU WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH VISIT SOUTH AFRICA NIGERIA EMBASSY, WHEN I GOT EMBASSY ON THE 2ND OF JULY 2016 THEY SAID I AM NOT THE FIRST, WITH THE SAME CASE AND THEY SAID BROTHER, BE CAREFUL. ONE SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN AN SA ARMY WHO WAS ARRESTED FOR FRAUD, HE ADVISED US TO VISIT POLICE HORSE AND OPEN A CASE BUT DONT USE YOUR NAME. IM NOT A CONFUSED PERSON. IF I LIED ON EVERYTHING I SAID THEN VISIT EMBASSY AND ASK, PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO COME OUT AND VOICE OUT. THE LAWYER WHO STOOD BY ME TOLD ME SO MANY TINGS BUT I AM NO MORE AFRAID, IF YOU KILL ME, IF YOU CAN FINE, ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT ALL MEN WILL TEASE DEATH SOMEDAY AND ALSO GOD HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE, POWER! AND A SOUND MIND. WHAT IS MY SIN? WE ARE FUCKING THERE SISTERS THAT IS THE WORD HE USED? I WAS A VIRGIN WHEN I MEANT MY WIFE AND SHE HAD A 3 YRS OLD ALREADY AT 21 THE WAY THEY SING PRAISES TO GOD THAT ALONE I PRAISE. THEY ARE LIKE DAVID, AFTER ALL HER SINS YET GOD STILL HAVE MERCY ON THEM... I TOLD THIS BAD COPS THAT I AM MARRIED THIS MONEY I TOOK FROM BIDVEST BANK IS MY HOUSE AND OFFICE RENT PLUS THE MONEY GOVERNMENT GAVE MY KIDS, THEY SAW THE RECEIPT , SIR I AM MARRIED TO EVEN YOUR HER SISTER, GIVE ME THIS MONEY BACK HE REFUSED TO LISTEN HIS AIM WAS THE MONEY IN MY POCKET HE TOLD ME LETS MAKE A PLAN AND I SAID NEVER, I AM A CHILD OF GOD I DONE NOTHING WRONG AND HE SAID WE WILL SEE...AND THEY TOOK ME TO A MOUNTAIN INSIDE A BUSH AND ONE SAID LETS SHOT THIS FOOL THE OTHER ONE SAID HIS PHONE IS CLEAN, HES NOT LIKE OTHERS, HES NOT USING IPHONE BUT BB THOSE BAD GUYS USES IPHONE, ONE SUGGESTED IF YOU TAKE HIS MONEY HE WILL OPEN A CASE, LET JUST TAKE HIM TO THE OFFICE...I HEAR THERE LANGUAGE FEW BUT CANT SPEAK WELL. RIGHT NOW I AM SICK, MY CHILDREN ARE CRYING, NO FOOD, RENT IS MONTHLY HERE THEY TOOK EVERYTHING... I AM SIMPLE AND EVEN IF I HAVE MONEY I WILL STILL BE HUMBLE, I CANT INTIMIDATE OTHERS, I KNOW WHERE I STARTED FROM AND WHERE AM GOING. I HELP THE POOR AROUND ME BUT YET I DONT HAVE ANY PROPERTY OF MY OWN YET THE MAIN POLICE COULD NOT GO AND VERIFY BEFORE...I LOST ALL THE MONEY BUT I HAVE LEARNT A BIG LESSON. (NOT ONLY TO BE CAREFUL, I HAVE ASKED GOD WHY ME? AT THE WRONG PLACE? SUCH PEOPLE TO SEE ME AS A CHRISTIAN? BUT NOW I KNOW DY I WAS ABLE TO PREACH, I EVER DID THAT BEFORE, STRUGGLES OF LIFE NEVER ALLW.. MANY IN JAIL GAVE THER LIFE TO JESUS AND I NOW SEE WHY SOME PEOPLE SIN, A LOT OF SA CITIZEN IN THE JAIL FEW CONFUSED TO GOD AND SAID BROTHER WHEN THEY STOP DRUGS THEY SEE SOMETHING LIKE SPIRITS...AND I PROMISED THEM ALL NOW YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS YOU WILL BE FREE FROM JAIL NOW AM GETTING PHONES CALLS WE ARE FREE, NO LAWYER NOTHING, THEY JUST FREE 5 OF THEM...NOW I'VE FOUND A NEW LIFE. IF OTHERS ARE INTO FRAUD OR DRUGS I'M NOT. IF NOT OF DISTANCE I WOULD HAVE MARRIED FROM HOME,WHEN THEY SEE YOU ARE MARRIED TO THER OWN THEY CONCLE MAYBE HE'S AFTER PAPERS MY INLAW SAID IT ANYWAY ETC...MY DREAM WAS TO MIGRATE TO CANADA OR USA BUT ALL THIS END TIME SIGNS, EARTHQUAKE HERE AND THERE GET ME CONFUSED...BUT NOT IN AFRICA. SA HAS NICE ROAD, AFFORDABLE INTERNET SERVICE FOR THOSE TRADING ON FX ETC AND 247 ELECTRICITY.
LOVE MY WIFE NO MATTER WHAT, A GOOD HEART, CONTENTED WITH ANYTHING,SA MEN CAPITALIZED ON THAT. IF YOU WISH TO CONFIRM ALL THIS VISIT SA NIGERIA EMBASSY OR CALL ASK ABOUT THIS. THEY DONT GO OUT FOR OPERATION WITH POLICE VAN BUT A WHITE TOYOTA GAU 8...,I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, CALL ANYONE YOU KNOW AT SUNNYSIDE AND ASK. COPS 5 OF THEM INSIDE ONE CAR WHEN YOU GET TO POLICE OFFICE ONLY CST MOTIAN, WILL STEP IN OTHERS WILL WAIT OUTSIDE. YOU ARRESTED ME FOR COMING OUT FROM THE BANK, TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND FORCE ME TO SIGN A FORM, I TOLD THIS CST MOTIAN, TELL ME THE REASON FOR THE ARREST HE SAID WHEN HE GET TO THE OFFICE, I GOT THERE WAS SHOUTING WHERE IS MY MONEY, YOU DID NOT STATE YOU COLLECTED SUCH AMOUNT FROM ME...AND THAT WHY MUST I SIGN WITHOUT YOU WRITING WHY I AM BEEN DETAINED HE SAID SIGN, IMMEDIATELY I SIGN HE CAME BACK GAVE ME THE FORM AND I READ IT AND I SAW POSSESSION OF DRUGS I SHOUTED SOMEBODY HELPED ME O, OFFICER HELP ME OTHERS KEPT CALM AT THE END THEY BROUGHT ANOTHER FORM CONTAINING ALL THEY FOUND ON ME AND WROTE MONEY IN CASH NILL. THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY. I OPENED A CASE ALREADY AND I SPOKE WITH THE BIDVEST BRANCH MANAGER SHE SAID THAT IS WHY WE ADVICE YOU ALL TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH US. WHEN YOU PICK UP MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION OR WHATEVER IT GOES INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. ANYWAY, THEY ARE ALL IN THE PASS, NOW MY WIFE REFUSED TO GO BACK HOME, THIS COUNTRY IS HARD, I DON'T WANT TO BE WASTED. FEW FEWS AGO I SAW 3 OLD (ABOUT AGE 68-78) MEN ROBBING A GENTLE INDIAN MAN, AT BLOED MALL STREET TOOK OFF HIS NICE JACKET,ITS WINTER NOW, PHONES AND ABOUT TO STAB HIM AND I SAID STOP! PEOPLE WERE WATCHING, PASSING BY NO ONE WANTS TO HELP THE UNPROTECTED YOUNG MAN. IN AN OPEN PLACE NOT HIDDEN... AND THEY LEFT, THEY DID NOT EVEN RUN AS CRIMINAL, AND A MAN CAME TO ME AND SPOKE IN THERE LANGUAGE ND I SAID PLEASE ENGLISH HE SAID MY BROTHER BECAFRUL. THIS IS NOT NIGERIA, WHEN YOU SEE THINGS MIND YOUR BUSINESS, THEY GONNA FELLOW YOU EVEN ROB YOU TOO. I SAID GOD FORBID...MY FAMILY WARN ME NOT TO COME TO SA, I RECALL.
ANYWAY ITS WELL. I AM NOT HERE TO START ANY FIGHT BUT FOR THOSE WHO THERE FAMILY ARE IN SOUTH AFRICA TO TALK TO THERE OWN FAMILY SO THEY WONT FALL INTO THIS EVIL MENS HAND. 35K IS MORE THAN A MILLION IN NGN. I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PAIN OF THE PASS. ANYWAY I REST MY CASE.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by menstrualpad: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
I love the kwantry.... not all the blacks are evil... am tripping for brideofdracula.... she is black very personable and a charming person.....

chelse:
My dear am sorry to say this but SA blacks are indeed very wicked...
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by kechywillz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'll would like to visit that country and see things for my self,carry south African women Ukwu n Bleep
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Airborne02(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
cekhoe:
ok,I will jor, I don't see why I will make up my mind to go to a foreign land and look for greener pasture and end up in South Africa, anything worth doing is worth doing well,South Africa is no better than Nigeria
ok make i arrange my loads , shey u will lap me for d flight abi na car.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Airborne02:
ok make i arrange my loads , shey u will lap me for d flight abi na car.. grin grin grin
No lapping o,na legging tins
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by KilluminatiX87(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kristofferson:

Hahaha i can stop laughing and think out loud at same time.

You need to explain to me more coz i was planning coming for an holiday there. And i don't want em lazy SA to fix the Jackson Pollock's on my head. grin
Just don't go to hillbrow and sunnyside. It's not that bad...just a set of frustrated self entitled fools that give it a bad rep.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by inspire77: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
This was in today's papers ( Times Newspapers) At least, govt is doing something about this.

Cops in 'reign of terror' on foreigners
Pretoria Central police are alleged to have unleashed a reign of terror on foreigners, targeting them in a string of assaults, robberies, thefts and kidnappings for ransom.
According to the victims' sworn statements, submitted to police watchdog, the Independent Police Investigative Directorate, members a Pretoria Central unit would tail victims to their home, where they would assault them while other officers searched for valuables.

Cameroonian Said Nassoro told investigators that in April last year he was accosted by two police officers in the Pretoria CBD. He said he was assaulted and pepper-sprayed before being bundled into a marked police car, a BMW sedan. He was driven to his Arcadia flat where a laptop and R150,000 were stolen.

Ipid spokesman Robbie Rabu-rabu said Nassoro was then detained at a police station.

"According to [Nassoro], the police officers searched his bedroom and took R50,000 and moved to the lounge where they took R100,000 in cash and his girlfriend's laptop from the cupboard," he said.

Raburabu said Constables DM Mohlala and MV Manyase, as well as Sergeant LJ Mashishi, appeared in the Pretoria Magistrate's Court on April 25 on charges of assault and robbery in connection with the Nassoro incident. They are each out on R2000 bail.

Raburabu said that in another incident, in July last year, Nigerian Anthony Izundra was assaulted and robbed of $60500, allegedly taken from his hotel room by police officers who followed him from a bank.

He was accused of carrying forged documents and detained for hours before being released.

Raburabu said police reservists Peter Molobo and Victor Moloisi appeared in the Pretoria Magistrate's Court on February 25 on charges of robbery and assault. They are out on R2,000 bail each.

Raburabu said the directorate was investigating at least 31 of the 70 reported cases, and that some of the crimes dated back to 2013.

He said the cases included kidnapping, with foreigners being detained and ransom demanded from their relatives.

Source: http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2016/07/08/Cops-in-reign-of-terror-on-foreigners
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Airborne02(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
cekhoe:
No lapping o,na legging tins
choi.. Aiit btvu go back me if i tire ba.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by MmmS(f): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Africa has endless issues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by mmsen: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
MmmS:

In Nigeria US $24billion simply vanished without explanation, Boko Horam continuously spreading, Fulani herdsmen attacking travellers, Igbos being well known for drug trafficking and murdering people for ritual purposes, Yorubas being known for fraud. Uncle please, what exactly is right about your legal system?

If you're talking about the money that Sanusi claimed was missing - that matter was simply a case of someone speaking without thought. He once claimed that close to $50 billion was missing before someone pointed out that wasn't even possible, that was when he decided that $21 billion had vanished. Then he claimed the number was $2 billion, then changed it again to $12 billion. The international press caught onto the 'story' after the minister for finance and PWC had shown that nothing was missing.

Boko Haram has been cornered in Nigeria, don't spread lies.

A lot of people sell drugs because even more people take drugs. Do you drink alcohol? Even more people commit act of fraud.

None of what you've listed even comes close to the crime committed by the Boers and British against the people of South Africa for which they were forgiven without being made to make restitution for their evil deeds. Maybe you should face those problems instead of fabricating Nigerian stories.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by MmmS(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
No country is crime-free
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Airborne02:
choi.. Aiit btvu go back me if i tire ba.. grin grin
you nor dey shame?,na me go back you or na you go back me?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
25% of the SLUMS in the world are in Nigeria. 80% of the slums in sub-sahara Africa are in Nigeria. Source:UNHABITAT Please read SLUMMIES before you embarass yourselves online. Again we blame their INFERIOR UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES for breeding illiterate grads. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PLEASE HELP YOURSELVES WITH THIS THREAD. We're lucky HOUSING AND URBAN PLANNING is offered as a subuject in almost all Z.A. universities. grin grin grin grin grin I repeat that nigeria has 2 cities the rest are overpopulated SLUMS. When I look at the likes of Enugu, Ibadan I think of old Alexandra town ship, note: Alex is one of the fast changing former slums in the world. Already Alex has its own malls, stadiums, hospitals and new housing schemes/units that are designed to house Z.A. urban migrants from other provinces. wHO CANT AFFORF TO RENT in the cbd. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3110452/field-survey-slum-prevalence-nigerian

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/150208-human-rights-commission-inspects-demolished-slums-lagos.html

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Ugosample(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
These South Africans should stop running their mouth.
We are all Africans, suffering, etc.....

We should see ourselves as brothers, not mudslinging all the time.
This has to stop
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Last night I was watching South African players touring Europe, Orlando Pirates academy. Where they played other academies in England the likes of Chelsea,Watford,Southampton and dutch giants Ajax,Den Haag and Zwolle.

The European coaches did admit that Z.A. players are SPOILT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING THAT EUROPE HAS AT HOME.
It Neskeens and Krol....

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Airborne02(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
cekhoe:
you nor dey shame?,na me go back you or na you go back me?
hmmm aiit hope u no b plus size ba... Mk you no break my waist oo.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Airborne02:
hmmm aiit hope u no b plus size ba... Mk you no break my waist oo.
grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by mmsen: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
MmmS:

I'm fabricating stories? The US army was called in to hunt for Boko Horam camps and rescue the Chibok girls that were believed to be in Nigeria and Cameroon. Since Boko Horam is only in Nigeria why search in Cameroon as well? Or is the fact that innocent people are only being killed in Nigeria by Boko Horam is something to be proud of?

You know what, may the rest of the World is fabricating all those stories that about Nigerians being caught at airports and other ports of entry concealing drugs. Funny enough some of them are published on nairaland. So Nigerians are now fabricating stories about whats really going in Nigeria?

So because there are people willing to buy drugs, those that sell them should go unpunished? If that law operates in your country? Why does EFCC keep arresting Nigerian scammers if internet and credit card fraud doesn't really exist in Nigeria?

Apartheid existed in South Africa the same way Colonialism existed in Nigeria, but there was never a time that over 200 underage females were abducted from a school and forced to marry insurgents or used as suicide bombers during Apartheid now was there? But then again I'm sure you would find that more humane.

Im sorry for fabricating about things i read on nairaland everyday in the politics and crime sections.

Where did I say that Boko Haram was only in Nigeria? They've spread to Cameroon because there's nowhere for them to go in Nigeria, the armed forces there have pinned them back.

And you should be smarter than to believe everything that you read.

You should also be smart enough to understand that colonialism whilst destructive was not the same as apartheid. At least Nigeria got the Brits to go away, the British and Dutch crooks are still in South Africa feeding fat from stolen wealth.

P.S.
The drugs market is international, likewise fraud and cybercrime. Most of the chaos caused by western appetites for illicit substances are felt in Mexico, not Nigeria.

P.P.S.
I don't wish to fight you. I like South Africans. Are you Xhosa?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Greetings to all ZUIDLANDERS in die bobbejaan/negerland site. Pitch black NIGGERS site....they're not human.
grin grin grin grin grin their Elite and chiefs, kings etc. have been ASS HOLES for years since the ARAB SLAVE TRADE ERA (where Hausas and Yorubas sold each other to Arabs and converted to Islam and started wearing DASHIKIS), ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE (small tribes like Efiks,Annang,Ijaws, Nupe and Fon defeated bigger unorganized tribes like Yorubas and Igbos and sold them to Europeans), COLONIZATION (Brits ruled Nigeria after the banned slave trade in 1807-1860s by 1880s they colonized till 1955, and discovered their oil economy) they controlled the oil and gas economy from LONDON AND NY thru assholes they call billionaires. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Pity pitch black HUNGRY BUMS cant see that.

READ ABOUT DIRECT CONTROL VS INDIRECT CONTROL IN POST COLONIAL AFRICA.
grin grin grin grin Pitch black subs. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Zwchicka(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
^ Typical xenophobic southie behaviour. Smdfh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.