Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. (52435 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:

Stop using a double handle stick to one
Not. Am just trying to understand the person
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
I am lolzzz. so a nigerian cant be critical of his fellow country men ? lolzzz
well I just knew u were Nigerian cos I have followed some of your precious post.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Jyde89: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
nigga you ought to be flogged with koboko for the bolded statement. nah nigga we aint in the same category at all. in fact we aint in the same sphere or dimension or planet. i consider that an insult to my person and i emphatically demand an apology from yourself

Bloody ediot

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Charlie31: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
There is no price for your safety. Unfortunately uou chose to gamble with yours by staying in the most crime infested part of the city well known even by the authorities. Sunnyside is overridden with drug dealers, and other criminals and touts. The police station is just as bad because they employ local volunteers to help them which might be the ones harassing you in the guise of drugs because they have the backing of the police. They rob you and take you to their employers the police and it's your word against theirs. My friend spend some money and find a better neighborhood to stay and you will enjoy south Africa peacefully. When you choose to live in the ghetto part of a city expect ghetto quality treatment, this is the case even in the USA. Go and stay in the Chicago south side and you are likely to get shot coming from the arm as well. You can't struggle for street superiority with the locals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamord:
well I just knew u were Nigerian cos I have followed some of your precious post.
lol yeah bro I am nigerian to the core. but you know the world is coming to a crossroads where the forces and powers of evil will be conquered and dominated by the power of good. and this battle has many facets but it is just at its inception. its a spiritual battle. and some of us at the frontline are going to have to battle these low level demonic human beings and get them to change or be eradicated and killed. that time is upon us. the return of the elohims. the end times. I am simply doing my part online to galvanize the movement but it will soon explode. we are at a crossroads in history my friend. people like menstrualpad are low level demonic beings. the time to battle these forces of darkness is soon upon us. some will swim and many will sink
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Jyde89: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
some of you niggas need to be lynched. you are of no use to yourself or society. the epitome and sole purpose of your life is to get fast money so you can spray at parties. you are of no use to this world. you need to be put out of your misery lolz

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
India is not a western country now.

India is also a 3rd world country ... Over populated and stinks .. Plus indians hates blacks generally. Even in USA, blacks and Indians don't get along.
Its not advisable to travel to that country unless its for business and you won't stay for long. Even for leisure, you are at risk of being attacked.
I know its not.. i'm making an example as to how the problem is not only in african countries but also in asian n western n middle east... its every where
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by elopee3000(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Earth2Metahuman: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
MuhdG:

I know its not.. i'm making an example as to how the problem is not only in african countries but also in asian n western n middle east... its every where
oh okay..

Yeah that's why I strictly said western countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by ZDee: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Say no to drugs and crime,
report your drug dealing and scamming brothers to authorities.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Litmus: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Come back home.
Why would anyone wanna live in south Africa anyway?
I would rather live in ajegunle than south Africa.

I always tell people, if you cannot afford western countries, stay in Nigeria and invest that little money you gathered to travel to African countries.

Nigeria is still the best country in Africa, forget our minor problems.

Nigeria is better than all these shitty African countries and their black brains.

Lol, "black brains", i understand your frustration. If only Nigerians understand how much better they are as a people informed by our rich cultures compared to broken African minds elsewhere on the continent, they will appreciate Nigeria better and work hard to make Nigeria a better place for all instead of reacting to Nigeria apathetically and wanting her destruction just as much as other Africans prey and want our destruction with their crabs in a barrel mindset.

Unfortunately, our leaders in Nigeria cannot see that the larger Africa needs help and time to heal itself from self-hate legacy of colonialism. Instead, i read OBJ pushing hard for a single ECOWAS currency and leadership pushing hard for an AU passport. They cannot see how Fulani Herders from elsewhere coming into Nigeria and having no humanity or respect for indigenes illustrates the dangers of primitive interior Africa to be kept out. We are doomed.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by naruto02(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Fulaman198(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
No country is better than your own country. What some Nigerians lack is true Patriotism. The grass is always greener (or it may appear to be greener on the other side). This applies to Western countries as well. Don't think for a moment that your life will be better. That's naïve and retarded thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Fulaman198(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Litmus:

Lol, "black brains", i understand your frustration. If only Nigerians understand how much better they are as a people informed by our rich cultures compared to broken African minds elsewhere on the continent, they will appreciate Nigeria better and work hard to make Nigeria a better place for all instead of reacting to Nigeria apathetically and wanting her destruction just as much as other Africans prey and want our destruction with their crabs in a barrel mindset.

Unfortunately, our leaders in Nigeria cannot see that the larger Africa needs help and time to heal itself from self-hate legacy of colonialism. Instead, i read OBJ pushing hard for a single ECOWAS currency and leadership pushing hard foe an AU passport. We are doomed.

If you truly believe other Africans want our destruction, then you are kidding yourself. Western countries want Nigerian destruction more so than anyone else especially U.$.

The documents are all leaked online. Many of their agents have been in this country for some time now wishing for its breakup to see a weakened Nigeria. Western nations propagate an image of heroism and justice worldwide but they are the biggest hypocrites known to man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by fantastique4: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
UNGRATEFUL ? what did you do for them that they have to be grateful to you for ? you are in their country doing all kinds of crimes and showing off your ill gotten wealth and oppressing them in their own country..what do you expect them to do to you ? lolzzzz
Do u think that it's everyone that is doing illegal stuff over there? I av many hard working friends over there,working to survive and to pay their monthly rent. You won't get anywhere in life if you keep thinking that those who have money are into a illegal business. Nigerians over there are hard working and d southy guys are lazy. At 8am,u will still find dem sleeping by d road side,all covered up in blanket when even you that slept in ur house has woken up since 6am to prepare for work.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:
South Africans are a very terrible and wicked people. I mean black south Africans..... Brideofdracula lesudafricaine punkyv you're summoned. Punky that's your city

The declaration was made by a south Africans... Penny Busetto.

And what does this have to do with me? Am I the cop in question?

I'm a South African but I'm not responsible for the actions of some South Africans, nor am obligated to speak on their behalf. The only actions I'm responsible for are my own. It ends there.

South Africans are not all bad people, so I think it's unfair of you to paint all of us with a single stroke, just because some are bad apples. In the news or here, for instance, they only report the bad experiences they've had with (some) South Africans but never the good deeds. I live with different nationalities & I've seen MY people break fights between YOUR people. Hence I'm against all these generalizations that some of you like to throw around about South Africans on this forum, as if you've met all 53 million South Africans one-on-one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by southpole: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buking1:
See you have to thank God that is just police, here it is the main oga @ d top mr Buha grin
Better wine up and stay strong as you struggle coz here everyone is at fear expect if you want to be fu.....
Even our zombies has realised but afriad they will go jail if the revock.
Stay strong oo wink
Naija no easy oo

I smell this one from a lower brain
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by ZDee: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Litmus:

Unfortunately, our leaders in Nigeria cannot see that the larger Africa needs help and time to heal itself from self-hate legacy of colonialism. Instead, i read OBJ pushing hard for a single ECOWAS currency and leadership pushing hard for an AU passport. They cannot see how Fulani Herders from elsewhere coming into Nigeria and having no humanity or respect for indigenes illustrates the dangers of primitive interior Africa to be kept out. We are doomed.

Stay in paradise, other Africans are jealous of Nigeria..
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
fantastique4:
Do u think that it's everyone that is doing illegal stuff over there? I av many hard working friends over there,working to survive and to pay their monthly rent. You won't get anywhere in life if you keep thinking that those who have money are into a illegal business. Nigerians over there are hard working and d southy guys are lazy. At 8am,u will still find dem sleeping by d road side,all covered up in blanket when even you that slept in ur house has woken up since 6am to prepare for work.
yOU ARE ARROGANT. calling them lazy. they are in their country so they are relaxed. people are more relaxed in their own countries and foreigners come in to hustle. all these chinese and arabs who come to nigeria think you nigerians are lazy because they hustle harder than you. it is what it is, people are more relaxed and laid back in their own country - it is you from a deprived background who go to their countries to hustle hard, so its arrogant of you to say they are lazy just how its arrogant of a chinese hustler in nigeria to say all nigerians are lazy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sixtus3606(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:

Nigeria is far better
No mind the baga "bentlywills"... He's obviously suffering from acute mental subnormality(AMS)
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by vandalZA(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
torqque7:

SHAME on YOU..instead of apologising on behalf of your pathetic country men ,you are telling him he is free to go home? S.A men and inferiority complex,smh..what are you even doing on a Nigerian site?anyway,just so you know,we will keep fucking and taking all your women and business from you don't worry. Now Gerarahiamen
Lolest you are free to do whatever you like my friend..!!!
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AlphaDex: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
yes i speak for the whole world because i am a collateral damage of the effects of negros stupidity all over the world. everywhere i go i get harassed because they think i am one of you negros. i get my passport looked at harder. i get scrutinized more. yes, us civilized negros are becoming the spokesperson of the whole negro race because we are sick and tired of your bullsshyttt and how it is affecting us. you are making us look bad. you are letting the race down. you are a cancer that has to be eradicated

See a Zulu calling Nigerians negros when we outsmart you in every sphere of human activities!!!

Your bones are only good for primitive and jungle acrobatics!!! If mother nature meant for you to be a complete African, she would have made you a Nigerian so we wouldn't have to colonize your youths and women.

Never forget, black south African are nothing better than 21st century slaves who never got to answer the name of their fathers!!!

The only difference between a South African and a pygmy Chimpanzee is because one learnt to wear a suit and guzzle pap!!!

When you realise than none of your fathers lived to cast a vote in their own country before they died, then you will know that you are designed to amount to nothing.

You're a waste of human efforts

African cry baby!!!

Blame-magnets

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Natascha:

I agree with you

Im South African and Black South Africans are the worst!

Now you're talking nonsense! What do you know about me to box me in your narrow mindedness? That's like me saying all Coloureds are drunks & a waste of space in this country. Funny because in your personal text you present yourself as a tolerant & an open minded individual & not the ignoramous making the above blanket statement. Have you met ALL black South Africans?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
PunkyV:

And what does this have to do with me? Am I the cop in question?

I'm a South African but I'm not responsible for the actions of some South Africans, nor am obligated to speak on their behalf. The only actions I'm responsible for are my own. It ends there.

South Africans are not all bad people, so I think it's unfair of you to paint all of us with a single stroke, just because some are bad apples. In the news or here, for instance, they only report the bad experiences they've had with (some) South Africans but never the good deeds. I live with different nationalities & I've seen MY people break fights between YOUR people. Hence I'm against all these generalizations that some of you like to throw around about South Africans on this forum, as if you've met all 53 million South Africans one-on-one.
That's the only reason I extended the IV to you.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:

That's the only reason I extended the IV to you.

Then why say we're all wicked people when you know very well I'm also part of the same group of people you just demonized? wink
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
PunkyV:

Then why say we're all wicked people when you know very well I'm also part of the same group of people you just demonized? wink
Leave these stories and....
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:

Leave these stories and....

Backtracking? cheesy

Anyway, there are good & bad people everywhere, not just in SA. As I'm sure you're here doing honest work & not a dope slinger, yeah? tongue grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AlphaDex: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
PunkyV:

Now you're talking nonsense! What do you know about me to box me in your narrow mindedness? That's like me saying all Coloureds are drunks & a waste of space in this country. Funny because in your personal text you present yourself as a tolerant & an open minded individual & not the ignoramous making the above blanket statement. Have you met ALL black South Africans?
She doesn't have to!

A good percentage in the majority justifies the stereotype!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
AlphaDex:
She doesn't have to!

A good percentage in the majority justifies the stereotype!!!

Still not enough to say ALL are this or that when she probably knows only the ones living in the Cape Flats. Cape Town, where she's from, is not a place to conduct a survey when it's not even the place where majority of blacks live. If blacks over there are the worst, they probably learned their "worst" behaviour from the Coloureds (who happen not to be the most outstanding citizens themselves) grin

And if all are the worst, according to HER...guess the common denominator grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by DSoj(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm not going to refer to this guy's incidence cos I don't know about it, but I live in Pretoria, and I can tell you authoritatively, that Nigerian guys living there are the cause of any shit they go through with the cops.

80% of Nigerian guys living in sunnyside are bad representatives of Nigeria.
U see them from 8am in the morning till midnight at pubs, drinking and smoking weed.
Very lousy set of people that make U feel ashamed U are Nigerian.
Live everyday like its Xmas.

Anywhere they are, its NOISE.
From noise to Fight.
Guys over 32 still doing cultism openly, in foreign land.
Shouting eye, aye on foreign land.

Ask the writer about Abari and Changes.
Ask him about Out of Africa and Swema.

That's were U will find these Nigerian guys, with no clear source of livelihood, looking for prostitutes. 24/7.

And as he said, the Yoruba guys are known for fraud (yahoo) and Igbos known for Drugs.
And annoyingly, they don't hide it.
They are lousy about it. They fight openly and loudly when they have "issues" among themselves like they are in Mushin or Onitsha and untouchable, believing if trouble comes, all they have to do is settle the police.

They make the few good Nigerians look bad.

The police guys are smart, they can read U. They monitor Nigerians. They know the bad ones especially those lousy about it.

I know a police guy that told me there are many undercover police that have infilterated Nigerians. They hang with them at the pubs. They watch and listen, they have pictures. They know where people live.
Some of the girls at the pubs and hangouts are police informants.

They themselves (police) are corrupt and not interested in seeing anyone go to jail, they just want their share of the ill-gotten money of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fulaman198:

If you truly believe other Africans want our destruction, then you are kidding yourself. Western countries want Nigerian destruction more so than anyone else especially U.$.

The documents are all leaked online. Many of their agents have been in this country for some time now wishing for its breakup to see a weakened Nigeria. Western nations propagate an image of heroism and justice worldwide but they are the biggest hypocrites known to man.
that guy is a deluded olodo
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Ravenna: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
UNGRATEFUL ? what did you do for them that they have to be grateful to you for ? you are in their country doing all kinds of crimes and showing off your ill gotten wealth and oppressing them in their own country..what do you expect them to do to you ? lolzzzz
If not for Nigeria, SA would remain a slave rebublic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted / Bent Truck Spotted In Motion In Lagos: Pictures & Video / Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.