Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. (52341 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by eniwhy: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kindly enlighten me how senseless is it? A man of wisdom does not reply angrily.....
iamord:
your post is Senseless and has not wide r on a diplomatic round table
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Natascha:
Im South African

Black South Africans will remain jobless; HIV Carriers, poverty stricken and mentally enslaved

Black South Africans think they are better then other Africans

But Black South Africans will remain Black and Stupid.

They hate each other. Promote Tribalism. Black South Africans hate Nigerians for no reason. Its out of pure laziness and Jealousy

Selfhating Black South Africans

Hahaha i can stop laughing and think out loud at same time.

You need to explain to me more coz i was planning coming for an holiday there. And i don't want em lazy SA to fix the Jackson Pollock's on my head. grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Ugosample(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fulaman198:

If you truly believe other Africans want our destruction, then you are kidding yourself. Western countries want Nigerian destruction more so than anyone else especially U.$.

The documents are all leaked online. Many of their agents have been in this country for some time now wishing for its breakup to see a weakened Nigeria. Western nations propagate an image of heroism and justice worldwide but they are the biggest hypocrites known to man.

Really? Tell me more.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by RitzyPrince(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
And they say apartheid is over sad
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Fulaman198(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ugosample:

Really? Tell me more.

Learn2Google?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by tolulope0(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
are you a learner? what are you doing in sunny side?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm not denying that. We are a sick nation grin PTSD it must be for those that do act out on their anger & other unresolved issues. We had the TRC a while back, to try heal the nation, but it seemed to open up old wounds most people were trying to forget. So I guess now it's up to each person to try better themselves & the rest will follow suit.

I like your sincerity. I have a couple of SA as friend and almost all are sincere when speaking though some are Zimbabwean SA. Never met with them though but we talk online and it been almost 5 years now.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Vassolutions: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Move back to Nigeria now, is it by force to live in Another Mans Land??
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by aregal: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
menstrualpad:
laziness plain laziness .... they collect those funds and start engaging in drinking sprees.... eat all sorts of rubbish that will damage their health in the nearest future..... GMO meats and beer is made cheap.... their white masters believe that once they have that they will not cause problems in the society..... the average Nigerian is here to make his life better, as a student faces his studies squarely....as a biz owner he understands trade and can go extra mile.... the lazy ass blacks become envious and jealous. Success of course and women are like bread and butter so they get the best chicks..... now the lazy scums are raving madd foaming at the corners of their mouths.... although there are a few foreigners who indulge in crimes and other activities...but most of them like claiming to be Nigerians because of the prestige associated... even the police will arrest a Senegalese and report he is a Nigerian! A trip to SA in January after festivities will reveal the number of their daughters who are married to Nigerians..... Yes their women are good looking and sharper than the men.... more hard working....but overall Nigerian women rock...

If SAfricans are such despicable beings, and SA is such a useless country what are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians still doing there? How can a person coming from great country go to a country full of lazy, jealous and envious people to make a better life for themselves? Doesn't make sense. Somebody is not telling the truth here.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Kristofferson:

I like your sincerity. I have a couple of SA as friend and almost all are sincere when speaking though some are Zimbabwean SA. Never met with them though but we talk online and it been almost 5 years now.

Wow. Cool.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow. Cool.
Hey lets finalize the discuss..... Morning.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by PunkyV(f): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
shyling:

Hey lets finalize the discuss..... Morning.

Morning smiley

I'm preoccupied with a lot of things at the moment, so that'll have to wait.

How's KZN today? Cold?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:

Morning smiley

I'm preoccupied with a lot of things at the moment, so that'll have to wait.

How's KZN today? Cold?
Check your email.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Pdizzle(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
difference is those you mentioned only have a negligible portion of their population in nigeria doing crime. the rest bring industries to nigeria. you can imagine how shocked i was when i found out that HYUWEI that makes great cheap ipads which are common in england have their factory in naija, amongst other factories and industries these people bring to nigeria. but what do you people take to their countries ? crime and violence and debauchery and hedonism. you go there to break down their societal structure. you are a destructive people. the sooner you look in the mirror the better for you. i myself have had to look in the mirror years ago and i decided i needed to be a better world citizen with more higher celestial as well as terrestrial aspirations that are not carnally based. you need to do that self reflection too as a nation. you niggas are destructive to the world. you are like a cancer that has to be eradicated

You speak too much truth big Chief. Badman gotta look ina the mirror and change his ways.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Pdizzle:

You speak too much truth big Chief. Badman gotta look ina the mirror and change his ways.
we all have too bro. only then will the blessings and true peace and happiness and organization come into our lives and our nation. all this confusion and anarchy in nigeria is because of 180 million people with corrupted minds sharing the same small space.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by MarieSucre(f): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
shyling:
Nigeria is far better
It seems someone has forgotten the whole Ghana Must Go saga in the 1970's
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by charlione(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
iamord:
lol actually he is a Nigerian

Playing devil's advocate
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by MarieSucre(f): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIZLER:
grin grin we keep fucking their sisters. south african girls love nigerian prick die,if u toasting a southie babe and say u re from nigeria their pant begins to moist instanta

Is this something to boast about? Should we receive an award for this? Can you imagine a Chinese man boasting about how Nigerian women love Chinese dicck?
They boast about tangible things like how the major roads are built by their engineering companies. Like how they have a lot of bakeries and restaurants springing up everywhere in Nigeria. Like how most of the gadgets we use are made in China.

That is why they look at us like fools. Look at the rubbish you are boasting about. smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by charlione(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
bayocanny:

Why are you dumb like this...its a big shame that you are a Nigerian because you fail to protect your fatherland integrity.
I really pity your parent

If there is any lie in what he said, pls point it out. The truth is bitter bro.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by charlione(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
lol yeah bro I am nigerian to the core. but you know the world is coming to a crossroads where the forces and powers of evil will be conquered and dominated by the power of good. and this battle has many facets but it is just at its inception. its a spiritual battle. and some of us at the frontline are going to have to battle these low level demonic human beings and get them to change or be eradicated and killed. that time is upon us. the return of the elohims. the end times. I am simply doing my part online to galvanize the movement but it will soon explode. we are at a crossroads in history my friend. people like menstrualpad are low level demonic beings. the time to battle these forces of darkness is soon upon us. some will swim and many will sink

You are really enjoying yourself. Aren't you? Trying to rattle those who unfortunately take you serious.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
charlione:

You are really enjoying yourself. Aren't you? Trying to rattle those who unfortunately take you serious.
hahahaha. trust you are OK grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Parolee: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have read all posts here by Nigerians and I am surprised by this statement....SAns are jeolous of Nigeria/Nigerians....

Though SA is no paradise but I see NOTHING at all, zero, which SAns can be jeolous of concerning Nigeria/Nigerians....the two are uncomparable, so where is the jeolousy coming from? Usually its the lesser one who is jeolous of the better one and not vice versa...and we all know who the better one is. Stop fooling yourselves.

In SA the women are much more in numbers than the men....so how can we be jeolous if the supply is way more than the demand?

As for jobs....even SAns battle to find jobs here, so which job opportunities are jeolous of because to start with there are not any available? Actually, you guys should stop coming over here for job opportunities cos there aint any. We have nothing to be jeolous of in that regard.

I cant be jeolous of a guy who travelled many kms down here to cut people's hair or trim people's gardens. Not a chance.

I cant be jeolous of a guy who comes down here and have a girlfriend whereas the supply is way more than the demand...

Actually what do you guys say we are jeolous of concerning Nigeria/Nigerians?? Dont even dare mention economy and development. Dont go there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

It seems someone has forgotten the whole Ghana Must Go saga in the 1970's
We no kill.... We no burn ..we no matchet them
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by wadremremmy: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Leave ther country 4 them, nothing is gooD in ther, come back hm....

bobnono:
i just got out from the jail for what i did not do. I was accused of being in possession of drugs. My only offense was that i went to the bank (bidvest sunnyside and fnb) withdrew money and they took all the money and also beat me up inside a bush and said all you Nigerians are smart and we will make life miserable for you all. They took 35k rands plus 5 other guys., 10k, 150k plus 180k they said they are corps in sunnyside. Yet we got to their office, they wrote that i am illegal immigrate. They said they only found house keys with us no money.

They tore my passport on our way to their office and also my friend asalyum. There was a pastor in the cell jail with us also, an up coming pastor and has office which i know of yet they messed with him too. He is married to a Zimbabwean whose father is a south Africa and mother zemba...

This has been a trend for many months or yrs now. i have heard of this but never thought it will come to me. why are south Africa citizen angry with Nigerians? what is our sin? That we kept fucking their sisters, giving them drugs, taking all over the country. i never believe that a police officer will do such things. His name is: cst motian, this is the same guy who killed a Yoruba guy, he's known for sending and helping us to send money home. Because he took them to court and was wining the case. When they arrested me they said how am i making a living? i told them, lets go to my office, they say my ID's and place of work but yet...they searched me, took all phones, monies and one of them drove my friend car away.

When we got to the station police at sunnyside they told them we dont have papers, i have papers, they took it from me. i told the officer in the office that if i dont have a permit how come i was able to withdrew money from the bank? the officer said dont worry, one day is one day. now they gave me a form of detained for possession of drugs. if you are from igbo they wil write drugs on your form, if you are Yoruba they put illegal immigrate and fraud. only God knows.

if you dont have money it's a problem, when you have little it's a also a problem. they arrested me inside a taxi. i dont even have a car. how long are we going to continue to leave in fear. please step in,please step in, please step in.
i told our embassy here yet nothing. please warn all Nigerians to be careful. those staff of Bidvest bank at sunnyside works with this people. if you open a case they will send an assassin.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
shyling:

We no kill.... We no burn ..we no matchet them
link the case of xenophobia. There is not S. I measurement as to the limit one can go wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
No mention will be responded to henceforth. Go and get busy.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow. Cool.
Yeah.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nigerians like fooling each other, one liar here claimed that nigerians live in peace in northern former white suburbs really Last time I checked most whites hate nigerians actually they hate blacks in general especially the NAZIST whites of the north. grin grin grin grin
The world hasn't forgetten the video that shows a Nigerian 36 year old guy that was beaten and stripped naked by a Boer guy in Cape Town. Most ZA said that cop was lucky that black wasn't a black Z.A. or coloured Z.A. as theyr known for street fighting and stabbing.

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
It took black South African security guards to stop that white man. Otherwise the guy would have died and his fellow nigerians were watching, as they said they're Yorubas not Igbos. I still remember that guy use to sell stolen computers and use to stay in Souties/Salt river in Cape Town. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he was in ICU for two weeks. grin grin grin

I laugh when they make noise about dicks as most Southies know they have small dicks and Congolese are the ones that can make about penis size. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
They must thank the S.A. black securities who took it personal and were angered by that white man. His fellow nigerians/Yorubas were laughing him off grin grin grin.

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Again they make noise about POVERTY. Nigerians are last people to diss S.A. about slums or poverty.

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by AmenhotepZuid: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
We are told these guys are WIFEYS already in jail and might come HIV+ or might be killed during prison gang initiations that take place everyday.
grin grin grin SOUTH AFRICAN JAILS ARE THE DANGEROUS JAILS IN THE WORLD. I remember one UK oke came out HIV+ and comitted suicide after he was released.

EAST LONDON COURT SLAPS NIGERIAN MAN WITH HEFTY SENTENCE FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING
JUNE 14, 2016

A 34 year-old Nigerian man was on Monday sentenced to 25 years imprisonment by the East London Regional Court after he was found guilty of sexual exploitation. He will also spend another 12 months in jail for failure to comply with the Immigration Act.

"Chinamera Amajouyi, and his fellow countryman Prince Ameka Agu, lured two teenagers aged 14 and 15 years from Soweto, in Gauteng province, to Quigney in East London, Eastern Cape Province, in May 2010," decribed police spokesperson.

THOSE WHO WATCH CRIME WATCH ON SOUTH AFRICAN TV CHANNELS SEE NIGERIAN GUYS BEING ARRESTED EVERY WEEK. kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Nigerians have good jobs in UK (enough Of Sad Stories) / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.