Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. (52448 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2016
mikeapollo:

The Xenophobic attacks were condemnable and I don't support victimizing people unnecessarily!
But my question is: why are they not attacking Ghanaians, Kenyans etc but inly Nigerians?
Why are Nigerians being attacked in India?
Why are Nigerians being attacked in China?
Why are Nigerians being driven out from many places in the world....Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc?
Why are Ghanaians fed up with Nigerians in Ghana?

The answer is simple: our attitude, behavior and lack of moral values have made Nigerians to become a nuisance almost everywhere we go.

It is painful, that is the plain truth.
Let us behave ourselves and we will have no problems

bros, but it's not all of us Na. only a small fraction of Nigerians and considering Nigeria is the most populous African country...

besides that, they just jealous of us.

SA case is so different. there xenophobia is on another level. we don't hear cases like this from other African countries

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
cekhoe:
For me to go to South Africa, I would rather trek to Libya and take my chances on the sea to cross to Spain

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by oladele239(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
wildQuincy:
If things aren't cool over there, they should please go back to Nigeria! I'm just here because things seem to be well, if not, the moment I experience any unneccesary threat to my existence over here, I'm going back to Nigeria the next minute undecided
wildquincy pls ff bk
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Arsenalholic(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
mikeapollo:

The Xenophobic attacks were condemnable and I don't support victimizing people unnecessarily!
But my question is: why are they not attacking Ghanaians, Kenyans etc but inly Nigerians?
Why are Nigerians being driven out from many places in the world....Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc?

The answer is simple: our attitude, behavior and lack of moral values have made Nigerians to become a nuisance almost everywhere we go.

You've spoken the truth bro. But then it is not nice to treate everyone wiþ a stereotyped mindset. Not every Nigerian is a conman! This is why I feel Canada is the most friendly place on Earth! No one cares about your nationality; only your personality counts.

Even though there are racists here, they're just an isolated bunch.

Op take heart. And if you can't bear it come back home or go somewhere better. Black South Africans will never LIKE Nigerians. It has become an established norm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2016
mikeapollo:

No be lie brother.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by elopee3000(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Come back home.
Why would anyone wanna live in south Africa anyway?
I would rather live in ajegunle than south Africa.

I always tell people, if you cannot afford western countries, stay in Nigeria.
Nigeria is still the best country in Africa, forget our minor problems.

Nigeria is better than all these shitty African countries and their black brains.
pls remove minor problem from this ur post nogeria re not fighting civil but they killed people in nigeria like they do in syria my mother is going to 75 years still she never enjoy light like for a month in her entire life pls dont mention nigeria again, nigeria is category of south sudan or yemen dont come here to brainwash us angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Natascha(f): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:
South Africans are a very terrible and wicked people. I mean black south Africans..... Brideofdracula lesudafricaine punkyv you're summoned. Punky that's your city

The declaration was made by a south Africans... Penny Busetto.

I agree with you

Im South African and Black South Africans are the worst!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
blackpanda:

This is a very ignorant and silly thing to say. Are south africans not working here also? Do nigerians harass them?? Even if the op is a criminal, why steal his money? Why tear his passport?? Is that how to treat a fellow human being. And u are here supporting trash? Some people just talk any how sha
how many south africans are drug pushers in nigeria ? how many south africans come to nigeria for the sole purpose of committing crime ? almost none. so keep quiet there. you are fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Okundaye4(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
What did you do for them that they have to be grateful to you for ? you are in their country doing all kinds of crimes and showing off your ill gotten wealth and oppressing them in their own country..what do you expect them to do to you ?[b][/b]

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say.

Nigeria fought tooth n nail to deliver those idiots from aparthy.
Is this the way to pay Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Mcowubaba: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
booqee:
I don't get it..did they use super glue to gum your yansh there??.. you're suffering and you can't bring ur arss back home? you see, those lazy motherfccking south africans just can't make it in this life with all that hatred, bitterness, jealousy and laziness in them... mtcheww..

bro bring ur yourself home before its too late..
I don't knw how most of u people reason

Instead of condemning what the did to him, nd advising on good solutions, most of you are telling him to come back to Nigeria....
Did you keep job, steady power supply, good housing for him in Nigeria
Nigeria that our own Police officers usually kill the citizens nd term it mistake or accidental discharge cheesy
Nigeria is a bigger Zoo compared to South Africa...
Most Nigerians are just hypocritical, do you know how many foreigners that has either been killed or kidnapped in Nigeria
Jungle justice is the order of the day here in Nigerian
Nigeria is a high risk travel location in most western countries, if you knw what that means...

Swear that if you have opportunity to travel abroad for better life, you will think twice

Imagine having constant light, u wouldn't need that ur power bank nd extra bat3...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Arsenalholic:
You've spoken the truth bro. But then it is not nice to treate everyone wiþ a stereotyped mindset. Not every Nigerian is a conman! This is why I feel Canada is the most friendly place on Earth! No one cares about your nationality; only your personality counts.

Even though there are racists here, they're just an isolated bunch.

Op take heart. And if you can't bear it come back home or go somewhere better. Black South Africans will never LIKE Nigerians. It has become an established norm.

I want to visit canada so bad.i prefer canada to america sef
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Natascha(f): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:
In all my journey across the world I have never met a set of lazy ungrateful and wicked humans like the black south Africans.... They're insanely wicked suffering from inferiority complex and disease ravaged
Lalasticlala please do the needful

100% Truth!

Black South Africans are......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by hope4nigeria(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2016
bobnono:
i just got out from the jail for what i did not do. I was accused of being in possession of drugs. My only offense was that i went to the bank (bidvest sunnyside and fnb) withdrew money and they took all the money and also beat me up inside a bush and said all you Nigerians are smart and we will make life miserable for you all. They took 35k rands plus 5 other guys., 10k, 150k plus 180k they said they are corps in sunnyside. Yet we got to their office, they wrote that i am illegal immigrate. They said they only found house keys with us no money.

They tore my passport on our way to their office and also my friend asalyum. There was a pastor in the cell jail with us also, an up coming pastor and has office which i know of yet they messed with him too. He is married to a Zimbabwean whose father is a south Africa and mother zemba...

This has been a trend for many months or yrs now. i have heard of this but never thought it will come to me. why are south Africa citizen angry with Nigerians? what is our sin? That we kept fucking their sisters, giving them drugs, taking all over the country. i never believe that a police officer will do such things. His name is: cst motian, this is the same guy who killed a Yoruba guy, he's known for sending and helping us to send money home. Because he took them to court and was wining the case. When they arrested me they said how am i making a living? i told them, lets go to my office, they say my ID's and place of work but yet...they searched me, took all phones, monies and one of them drove my friend car away.

When we got to the station police at sunnyside they told them we dont have papers, i have papers, they took it from me. i told the officer in the office that if i dont have a permit how come i was able to withdrew money from the bank? the officer said dont worry, one day is one day. now they gave me a form of detained for possession of drugs. if you are from igbo they wil write drugs on your form, if you are Yoruba they put illegal immigrate and fraud. only God knows.

if you dont have money it's a problem, when you have little it's a also a problem. they arrested me inside a taxi. i dont even have a car. how long are we going to continue to leave in fear. please step in,please step in, please step in.
i told our embassy here yet nothing. please warn all Nigerians to be careful. those staff of Bidvest bank at sunnyside works with this people. if you open a case they will send an assassin.
sorry Mr Bobnono! It will interest u to know that Nigerian are also surfering here in nigeria. So if u like,come home,if u like stay put. Not even baba buhari will help any1 either home or abroad because he him self needs help! Can u help?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by OohLalah(f): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2016
bobnono:
i just got out from the jail for what i did not do. I was accused of being in possession of drugs. My only offense was that i went to the bank (bidvest sunnyside and fnb) withdrew money and they took all the money and also beat me up inside a bush and said all you Nigerians are smart and we will make life miserable for you all. They took 35k rands plus 5 other guys., 10k, 150k plus 180k they said they are corps in sunnyside. Yet we got to their office, they wrote that i am illegal immigrate. They said they only found house keys with us no money.

They tore my passport on our way to their office and also my friend asalyum. There was a pastor in the cell jail with us also, an up coming pastor and has office which i know of yet they messed with him too. He is married to a Zimbabwean whose father is a south Africa and mother zemba...

This has been a trend for many months or yrs now. i have heard of this but never thought it will come to me. why are south Africa citizen angry with Nigerians? what is our sin? That we kept fucking their sisters, giving them drugs, taking all over the country. i never believe that a police officer will do such things. His name is: cst motian, this is the same guy who killed a Yoruba guy, he's known for sending and helping us to send money home. Because he took them to court and was wining the case. When they arrested me they said how am i making a living? i told them, lets go to my office, they say my ID's and place of work but yet...they searched me, took all phones, monies and one of them drove my friend car away.

When we got to the station police at sunnyside they told them we dont have papers, i have papers, they took it from me. i told the officer in the office that if i dont have a permit how come i was able to withdrew money from the bank? the officer said dont worry, one day is one day. now they gave me a form of detained for possession of drugs. if you are from igbo they wil write drugs on your form, if you are Yoruba they put illegal immigrate and fraud. only God knows.

if you dont have money it's a problem, when you have little it's a also a problem. they arrested me inside a taxi. i dont even have a car. how long are we going to continue to leave in fear. please step in,please step in, please step in.
i told our embassy here yet nothing. please warn all Nigerians to be careful. those staff of Bidvest bank at sunnyside works with this people. if you open a case they
will send an assassin.

**modified**
There's always three sides to any story. Your side, the police side and the truth. Only God knows which is the truth! Datz all am gonna say this morning as a South African. Feeling too blessed this morning to mess up with
words. If you are innocent as you say, may God free you.

But if you are spreading lies, malice and hate against our beloved country, May you be exposed, shamed and severely punished and all those who bear false witness to your malice share in your portion.

Now, say Amen, @Op Bobnono

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Samzack(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
UNGRATEFUL ? what did you do for them that they have to be grateful to you for ? you are in their country doing all kinds of crimes and showing off your ill gotten wealth and oppressing them in their own country..what do you expect them to do to you ? lolzzzz
U must b svp*d
wat r u saying ?
I blame d NIGERIANS travelling dere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Samzack(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
UNGRATEFUL ? what did you do for them that they have to be grateful to you for ? you are in their country doing all kinds of crimes and showing off your ill gotten wealth and oppressing them in their own country..what do you expect them to do to you ? lolzzzz
U must b stvp*d
wat r u saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2016
win3k:

Question:
If you are treated worse than animals somewhere, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL DOING THERE?

if you are i.bo I have no sympathy for you as you people created all the problems for blacks there

Care to explain?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Opiletool(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
shyling:
In all my journey across the world I have never met a set of lazy ungrateful and wicked humans like the black south Africans.... They're insanely wicked suffering from inferiority complex and disease ravaged
Lalasticlala please do the needful

Don't jump into conclusions.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by blackpanda: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
how many south africans are drug pushers in nigeria ? how many south africans come to nigeria for the sole purpose of committing crime ? almost none. so keep quiet there. you are fantastically corrupt

My friend STFU!

You have never been to SA before so stop spewing trash. Practically any black african that is caught with drugs claims to be a nigerian just to avoid deportation. Yes there are nigerians who go and commit crime there, but thats not an excuse to treat all nigerians in their country as criminals. There are also nigerians who are medical doctors, lawyers and professors too. You cant use one person's crime as a yardstick to punish everybody. That is just as illegal as the person carrying drugs! Am sure if our police here tears a south african's passport it will instantly become headline news. But when reverse is the case, u will see brainwashed morons even supporting evil!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Samzack:

U must b stvp*d
wat r u saying ?
some of you niggas need to be lynched. you are of no use to yourself or society. the epitome and sole purpose of your life is to get fast money so you can spray at parties. you are of no use to this world. you need to be put out of your misery lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
blackpanda:

My friend STFU!

You have never been to SA before so stop spewing trash. Practically any black african that is caught with drugs claims to be a nigerian just to avoid deportation. Yes there are nigerians who go and commit crime there, but thats not an excuse to treat all nigerians in their country as criminals. There are also nigerians who are medical doctors, lawyers and professors too. You cant use one person's crime as a yardstick to punish everybody. That is just as illegal as the person carrying drugs! Am sure if our police here tears a south african's passport it will instantly become headline news. But when reverse is the case, u will see brainwashed morons even supporting evil!
sukkot:
some of you niggas need to be lynched. you are of no use to yourself or society. the epitome and sole purpose of your life is to get fast money so you can spray at parties. you are of no use to this world. you need to be put out of your misery lolz
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Opiletool(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Dottore:
South Africa is a rugged jungle. Their people are mean to our people yet we adore even their illiterates here. Nonsense

Who adores who? Even whites Some people don't give a hoot about them let alone a fellow African.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Natascha(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Im South African

Black South Africans will remain jobless; HIV Carriers, poverty stricken and mentally enslaved

Black South Africans think they are better then other Africans

But Black South Africans will remain Black and Stupid.

They hate each other. Promote Tribalism. Black South Africans hate Nigerians for no reason. Its out of pure laziness and Jealousy

Selfhating Black South Africans

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Samzack(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2016
olaremint:
South Africans are below animals, they try to appear as successful but surely they are confused, wish Nigeria had left them when the Brits were there, they deserve to be slaves till eternity.
VERY TRUE deze same UNGRATEFULL f**ls r d ones NIGERIAN government spent billions on 2 libr8 dem 4rm apatheid yet dey repay us diz way.
I blame NIGERIANS dere
Remove d African migrant nd White South africans d country wuld b useless cuz those lazy Native SA'S r good at noting but complaining
If i were 2 become president I wuld bring out every NIGERIANS dere nd expell deir companies outta deze country nd Severe ties wit e'm cuz I dont c wat we gain 4rm dem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Earth2Metahuman: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2016
elopee3000:
pls remove minor problem from this ur post nogeria re not fighting civil but they killed people in nigeria like they do in syria my mother is going to 75 years still she never enjoy light like for a month in her entire life pls dont mention nigeria again, nigeria is category of south sudan or yemen dont come here to brainwash us angry
alright so tell us which country people don't get killed?
Nigeria is not the only country with power outage. No country in Africa can boast of constant power supply.

And you don't think you have already been brainwashed to think Nigeria is the most terrible country In the world even when you probably have not been to muritala Muhammed before?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Earth2Metahuman: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2016
MuhdG:
western countries?
It doesn't really matter where you go as long as it is not home, you will surely be opressed... its just a question of how bad
yeah .. Oppression in western countries are mostly just insults and little bearable stuff, but its pretty bad in Africa.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by miqos02(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
come back home
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Ranchhoddas: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I don't knw how most of u people reason

Instead of condemning the what the did to him, nd advising on good solutions, most of you are telling him to come back to Nigeria....
Did you keep job, steady power supply, good housing for him in Nigeria
Nigeria that own our Police officers usually kill the citizens nd term it mistake or accidental discharge cheesy
Nigeria is a bigger Zoo compared to South Africa...
Most Nigerians are just hypocritical, do you know how many foreigners that has either been killed or kidnapped in Nigeria
Jungle justice is the order of the day here in Nigerian
Nigeria is a high risk travel location in most western countries, if you knw what that means...

Swear that if you have opportunity to travel abroad for better life, you will think twice

Imagine having constant light, u wouldn't need that ur power bank nd extra bat3...
Abeg make we hear word. If he is enjoying those things, then he should also enjoy the attacks as well and stop complaining to us for help. We have our problems to deal with as you have pointed out.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Samzack(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
At least we got goals we have reasons 2 live we know what drives us (According to you itz Parties) which we love really well. But tell me y r u guyz living all u guyz do is sit around lazying all day smoking Crack my Nigerian brodas sell 2 u,nd looking 4 d next person 2 put ur misery on First it was d Whites Since u pple got nobody 2 blame u look 4 d closest pple around u nd put ur blame on fellow Blacks all in d name of being relevant left 2 u Native SA'S,SA wuld b useless 2 d world cuz u guyz do noting but complain
U guys r worthless ur whole point of living disgusts me U nid a change of mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by eniwhy: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
All other Africans are jealous of Nigerian because their ladies find us interesting more than them, let me mention them, Kenyan, Cameroonian, Ghanaians, etc , these guys are not romantic they suffer from lowself esteem and inferiority complex, Furthermore, they intensely get frustrated when they see you with their ladies. These are the problem we Nigerian encounter in oversea. I think we Nigerians are extraordinary creature in term of smartness, intelligence, emotional intelligent, in addition, If not for our economy devastating and inappropriate leadership we would've been the greatest country on this planet. Sorry for any error. Oracle has spoken.
bobnono:

i told our embassy here yet nothing. please warn all Nigerians to be careful. those staff of Bidvest bank at sunnyside works with this people. if you open a case they will send an assassin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
wildQuincy:
If things aren't cool over there, they should please go back to Nigeria! I'm just here because things seem to be well, if not, the moment I experience any unneccesary threat to my existence over here, I'm going back to Nigeria the next minute undecided
Its as simple as this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
The worst black that invaded this earth,are black South African,they are lazy,jobless,dirty and see human as nothing.Thank God I stay in Durban and own a good legal business with my paper now complete.Animals are far better than this goats.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.