Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. (52440 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by KilluminatiX87(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
am speaking worldwide, india, malaysia, china, south-africa etc etc. nigerians abroad. less than 1 percent have noble intentions, the rest 99 percent have criminal intentions.
Nah. I'd say at least 30-40 percent. Problem is the bleeped up ones make more noise and have too much emphasis placed on them.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by KilluminatiX87(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
slumcat:
90%of Nigerians here are into drugs or internet fraud. Igbos dominate drugs while Yoruba dominate internet fraud.
the other 10% are professionals, business men and students.
brother if you're clean and crime free, what are you doing in Sunnyside.
[b][/b]Sunnyside and hilbrow (dominated by naija guys) are both the crime capitals of guateng province. I wouldn't dare live in any of them.
I agree with you on that one. That's why I said his story is a bit strange.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by soilsista(f): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kganti there's a bush in Sunnyside?
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
you are not complaining but the whole world is complaining. the whole world is tired of seeing you degrade their society and degrade their money when you spray it and then step on it and walk all over it while dancing in your parties. the world is tired.
lol. Sorry but are you not Nigerian??
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm South Africa.....the most useless black country have ever live, brother I will advise you to come back home if you love yourself and your family o a word is enough for the wise one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by slumcat(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
menstrualpad:

That you do drugs and your friend who invited you over is into fraud does not mean 90% of Nigerians are into crime. Now shut up and get away!
You just love arguments.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by slumcat(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
KilluminatiX87:

I agree with you on that one. That's why I said his story is a bit strange.
thank you, at least some of us can still speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by elopee3000(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
it means you have not been outside of the country before. Gee you slow.

You need holy water against self hate.
Please travel to south Africa they need you there. May be it will reed you of self hate. grin
outside country or inside country before u were born i don begin my ajala grin
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by menstrualpad: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
laziness plain laziness .... they collect those funds and start engaging in drinking sprees.... eat all sorts of rubbish that will damage their health in the nearest future..... GMO meats and beer is made cheap.... their white masters believe that once they have that they will not cause problems in the society..... the average Nigerian is here to make his life better, as a student faces his studies squarely....as a biz owner he understands trade and can go extra mile.... the lazy ass blacks become envious and jealous. Success of course and women are like bread and butter so they get the best chicks..... now the lazy scums are raving madd foaming at the corners of their mouths.... although there are a few foreigners who indulge in crimes and other activities...but most of them like claiming to be Nigerians because of the prestige associated... even the police will arrest a Senegalese and report he is a Nigerian! A trip to SA in January after festivities will reveal the number of their daughters who are married to Nigerians..... Yes their women are good looking and sharper than the men.... more hard working....but overall Nigerian women rock...

KilluminatiX87:

Oh I know the issues surrounding SA too well. Lived there for over 6 years.
I don't understand why some of them would do what they're doing despite BEE and the bursary they have available to them for education.
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Kakamorufu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
brother, I am being very generous with the 1 percent
generous my black ass. Many are into legal deals. Thats the truth
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Earth2Metahuman: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
elopee3000:
outside country or inside country before u were born i don begin my ajala grin
k
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by menstrualpad: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
I live in SA but my circle of association ain't that extended to the hoods like yours....stay out of the hoods and stay clean stop doing drugs and stop ruining our reputation outside Nigeria!

slumcat:

scumbag, you need to be slapped 7 times by a madwoman then thrown over 3rd mainland bridge.
I don't have time for internet war.
if you live in SA you will know that I've stated facts, its too big to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Opiletool:

Don't jump into conclusions.
A research study by a south African

Penny Busetto
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
torqque7:

The dude is even confused now and is claiming to be a Nigerian,smh just proves that they know we are more than them in everything..the female specie loves the alpha and Nigerian men are alphas in your own land.

The sooner you guys realise and make peace with the fact that your women will always be fvckd by our Nigerian men the better for you guys.
lol actually he is a Nigerian
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
yeah .. Oppression in western countries are mostly just insults and little bearable stuff, but its pretty bad in Africa.
I agree.
But not only africa.. look at india for example, its getting worse by the day.. i wanted to transfer there, but with what's going on, I immediately changed my mind
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamord:
He's not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by slumcat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
menstrualpad:
I live in SA but my circle of association ain't that extended to the hoods like yours....stay out of the hoods and stay clean stop doing drugs and stop ruining our reputation outside Nigeria!

Awesome
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Earth2Metahuman: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
MuhdG:

I agree.
But not only africa.. look at india for example, its getting worse by the day.. i wanted to transfer there, but with what's going on, I immediately changed my mind
India is not a western country now.

India is also a 3rd world country ... Over populated and stinks .. Plus indians hates blacks generally. Even in USA, blacks and Indians don't get along.
Its not advisable to travel to that country unless its for business and you won't stay for long. Even for leisure, you are at risk of being attacked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by torqque7(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamord:

You mean that snitch is Nigerian? shocked shocked wonders shall never end,Godforbid bad thing mbanu he is not,we gladly hand him over to S.A I am sure even his blood relations will be ashamed of been associated with him..*spits on the sellout* angry angry
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok..If what the op said is true,then that's really not a nice thing to do.
As a nigerian,i know we really have people who tend to give us a bad image around the world,but that doesn't mean all nigerians staying in SA are into illegal stuffs
Now,south africans are jealous of nigerians,that's just d painful truth to you guys
we strive to be the best and be always succesful,i agree both the good and bad ways
Finally,u can't compare an average nigerian with a black south african.Before a black south african can think of a solution,probably a nigerian would have brought a solution and even a back up incase it fails.
Note:Am not on anybody's side,am just saying the plain truth,That's why nigerians are recognised in the globe
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
UNGRATEFUL ? what did you do for them that they have to be grateful to you for ? you are in their country doing all kinds of crimes and showing off your ill gotten wealth and oppressing them in their own country..what do you expect them to do to you ? lolzzzz

I'm usually not this way but may God almighty punish you and all black south africans for your ingratitude to Nigeria. I hope your country falls back into apartheid so you people can beg and learn gratitude. ASSH*LES.

Nigeria: Winnie Mandela Thanks Nation for South Africa's Liberation
Legendary South African freedom fighter, Winnie Madikizela Mandela, has acknowledged Nigeria's role in her country's struggle for liberation from white dominance, saying her countrymen were not grateful enough to Nigeria.

You should also read the thanks to Nigeria from NELSON MANDELA, morons(words fail me) angry
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by bayocanny: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
how many south africans are drug pushers in nigeria ? how many south africans come to nigeria for the sole purpose of committing crime ? almost none. so keep quiet there. you are fantastically corrupt
Why are you dumb like this...its a big shame that you are a Nigerian because you fail to protect your fatherland integrity.
I really pity your parent
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by bayulll01(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
eniwhy:
All other Africans are jealous of Nigerian because their ladies find us interesting more than them, let me mention them, Kenyan, Cameroonian, Ghanaians, etc , these guys are not romantic they suffer from lowself esteem and inferiority complex, Furthermore, they intensely get frustrated when they see you with their ladies. These are the problem we Nigerian encounter in oversea. I think we Nigerians are extraordinary creature in term of smartness, intelligence, emotional intelligent, in addition, If not for our economy devastating and inappropriate leadership we would've been the greatest country on this planet. Sorry for any error. Oracle has spoken.
And yes i can confirm to you that you've extremly spoken well.
respect
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by iamord(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
torqque7:

You mean that snitch is Nigerian? shocked shocked wonders shall never end,Godforbid bad thing mbanu he is not,we gladly hand him over to S.A I am sure even his blood relations will be ashamed of been associated with him..*spits on the sellout* angry angry
well to Mr I won't day it that way but I can deduce that he is projecting the grim reality in a Harsh manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by winj: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
i/bo people in South Africa should be held responsible for the death of every African person killed or attacked there.
na them use drugs and other crimes to seriously annoy the locals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by shyling(f): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamord:
well to Mr I won't day it that way but I can deduce that he is projecting the grim reality in a Harsh manner
Stop using a double handle stick to one
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
bayocanny:

Why are you dumb like this...its a big shame that you are a Nigerian because you fail to protect your fatherland integrity.
I really pity your parent
there is no integrity left to protect. pity yourself
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
menstrualpad:
Your ancestral lineage is NOT a description of Nigerians. Try and check with reputable families..... and how would a zulu scum like you know anything about Nigerians?

your name tells us all we need to know about your morality and state of mind. ' menstrual pad '
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by bayocanny: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
there is no integrity left to protect. pity yourself
Lol you must be so pained and fustrated with this nation...wouldn't mind to secure a job for you
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamord:
lol. Sorry but are you not Nigerian??
I am lolzzz. so a nigerian cant be critical of his fellow country men ? lolzzz
Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by sukkot: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
bayocanny:

Lol you must be so pained and fustrated with this nation...wouldn't mind to secure a job for you
i dont need a job. a job is servitude. i create my own path

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Pretoria, Sunnyside, South Africa Suffering. by bayocanny: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
i dont need a job. a job is servitude. i create my own path
Hmm, its ok dear just take it easy hun..I sense that you are so angry but calm down and take a chill pill. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be mad ok.
How your day been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.