Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

#lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) (20317 Views)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2016
hunn i dont think this can work out.. majority of us.. patronise this people if they ban it hunger thirsty go suffer people in the bus ooo.. almost 90 percent nigeria patronize this people... pls i dont think it can work out '#TEAM ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Fkforyou(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't think lagosians are ready yet for this kind of abrupt change...he could have given them a time frame to get their acts together as well as provide alternative platform for their means of survival.

Times are hard, he (the governor) should be sensitive to some extent. Abi wind of "one chance change" no dey blow towards his side ni?
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2016
HI Dear hw u doing.. wink wink
kennygee:
Lagos is not prepared for this kind of things. Heck, the whole Nigeria isn't prepared. In these hard times?
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Me I support the policy sha..

Lagos needs to be a mega city by fire by force.
At least it should be our pride in nigeria.
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Owliver(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:
No roadside markets.

No hawking.

Wonderful development.

People cry about the chaos and disorder in Nigerian cities then cry when the authorities enforce laws that seek to rectify that problem. What is it that you people want?
you think those who hawk like it? that's the rare option. providing jobs will make them willingly leave the roads. maybe when they begin rob na that time you go know say "man must chop" legal or illegal

4 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by vanvick247(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
@Buying Boli during campaign. Our politicians won't mind even feeding and bathing a lunatic just to garner votes. Then wen they get there they make crazy laws that affect same people who gave them d mandate.

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by idupaul: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
If there wasn't traffic these people won't be there ..with Nigeria currently in a recession this is the wrong time for this one ..expect more opportunistic crimes like bag and chain snatching to be on the increase in the coming days

1 Like

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
The wind of change is blowing every where grin grin
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by mmsen: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Owliver:
you think those who hawk like it? that's the rare option. providing jobs will make them willingly leave the roads. maybe when they begin rob na that time you go know say "man must chop" legal or illegal

Let them put a stall in the market places that are provided.

Man must chop so man should reproduce carefully. Until such people make better reproductive choices they will keep finding excuses for 'hawking' and other forms of making money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Owliver(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Me I support the policy sha..

Lagos needs to be a mega city by fire by force.
At least it should be our pride in nigeria.
because you dey see food chop na. selfish human like you. you want mega city for pride when people are starving. will they eat mega city?

smh

4 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by ashade123: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is like Ambode wants to turn lagos to a criminal city, if you ban them the next thing is to start robbing. Beware of that.
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by ogwuche4u(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
ychris:
they(Apsh*t) making life miserable for lay and common men everyday...APC, is this all what you guys have got to offer? awon wheyrey 100% in YCEE's voice; oro awon apc controlled state yi ti SU MI
wehrey..... when Almighty pdp dey, wetin them do? Wailers eh!!! just looking for every avenue to wail.
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Kunberg: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Kunberg: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yeah
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Kunberg: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Owliver:
because you dey see food chop na. selfish human like you. you want mega city for pride when people are starving. will they eat mega city?

smh
we have 36 states in nigeria, is it by force to live in lagos?

I use to live in lagos, there is too much competition for my business and I moved it to Ibadan and I have been flourishing ever since cos of less competition.

If lagos says no hawking, pack your shit and move to another state or start something else, simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Bimpe29: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Our leaders are not being sensitive to our culture and values. Bringing policies that are alien, foreign and unacceptable without palliative.

1 Like

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Owliver(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

Let them put a stall in the market places that are provided.

Man must chop so man should reproduce carefully. Until people make better reproductive choices people will keep finding excuses for 'hawking' and other forms of making money.
super story. that is how we create monsters in the society. putting less privileged in desperate situation. dude the fact that you were born in a good family who gave you education to understand life better does not mean you're better. no one chooses parents or environment. environment makes a man.

you need to understand people's pain and position before you act. if you were in their position you wouldn't say this.

I repeat. no one chooses parents or environment and that makes us who we are.

3 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
HI Dear hw u doing.. wink wink

Doing okay. Howdy?
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Owliver(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
we have 36 states in nigeria, is it by force to live in lagos?

I use to live in lagos, there is too much competition for my business and I moved it to Ibadan and I have been flourishing ever since cos of less competition.

If lagos says no hawking, pack your shit and move to another state or start something else, simple as ABC.
and you think it's easy to just move.

ask yourself, despite the hate against the flat heads in the north why do think they haven't all moved in millions?

why do you think people in borno mubi have all not moved?

even in ISIS territory people still stayed despite the terror.

it's like your knowledge of human psychology is too low. ignorance.

I see your problem.

3 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Ajibel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
OK LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT IF THEY ARE DISTURBING YOU.

WHY DONT YOU OPEN SKILLS ACQUISTION CENTRES FOR THEM SO THEY CAN BE SKILLFULL EVEN IF THEY CANT HAWK.

Lagos has already

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/21/lagos-skills-acquisition-scheme-diamond-bank-donates-equipment-lagos-government/
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by mmsen: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Owliver:
super story. that is how we create monsters in the society. putting less privileged in desperate situation. dude the fact that you were born in a good family who gave you education to understand life better does not mean you're better. no one chooses parents or environment. environment makes a man.

you need to understand people's pain and position before you act. if you were in their position you wouldn't say this.

I repeat. no one chooses parents or environment and that makes us who we are.

How have they been put in a desperate situation? Did the Lagos state government give birth to them? Did the Lagos state government force anyone into pregnancy?

Cut your cloth accordingly. If you cannot feed yourself do not have children. That should be a mantra in Nigeria at this point.
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by tolulope1990(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
But wait ooooo
Have you visited http://otownloaded.com today??
Brother but why?
A place where entertainment is detained ,entertained and ordained.
Where entertainment and comedy rules
You never chee tom tin
Visit http://otownloaded.com now
How Olajumoke for meet her helper if to say she no hawk bread.....this buhari self and apc self

1 Like

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by baeboo: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
But wait ooooo . Have you visited http://otownloaded.com today?? . . . Brother but why? A place where entertainment is detained ,entertained and ordained. . . Where entertainment and comedy rules You never chee tom tin . . Visit http://otownloaded.com now
l
la click la waste mb.
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Surfboard(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seems like Ambode is continuing right from where Fashola stopped with the elitist policies. One day, the poor will have nothing else to eat but the rich.

Such insensitivity from our leaders, really annoying.

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Owliver(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

How have they been put in a desperate situation? Did the Lagos state government give birth to them? Did the Lagos state government force anyone into pregnancy?

Cut your cloth accordingly. If you cannot feed yourself do not have children. That should be a mantra in Nigeria at this point.

wait, let's say you were born in a village with less exposure and "education" you think you'd know this?

damn, "Educated" but unintelligent people make me sick.

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Great Policy, I hate the clusters of people rushing to my window when all I need to do is get to my destination.
Thunder FIRE you dia, why can't you reason like you've got some senses in there. Awon oloriburuku dede...

4 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by mmsen: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Owliver:
wait, let's say you were born in a village with less exposure and "education" you think you'd know this?

Children are costly both in time and other resources, if you are poor you should limit the number of children that you have.

That is common sense.

It has nothing to do with 'education'.
Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by CXLVII: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lagos is the only place where NURTW a.k.a Agbero re more closer to the government than an average decent Lagosian.

Touts re extorting free money at every motor park and nothing is been done while hawkers who re fighting endlessly to make ends meet re being subdued.

The romance between Lagos state Government and Agbero`s is so mutual that the thugs at a point re above the law.

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Owliver:

Pls save your data and time. This ppl are complete goat.. They don't deserve ur time.

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by baeboo: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
After buying boli and akara from hawkers during campaign. which yeye mega city you wan build sef. lubbish

enjoy ya sef baeboo

2 Likes

Re: #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) by CXLVII: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Agbero has filled every bus-stop and motor-park in Lagos state and all Ambode could brilliantly think of is to go against the activities of street hawkers.

Who poses to be a threat to the society between both? My Governor would brilliantly say its the hawkers as Agbero`s re closer to his government and re electioneering tools. #TheUntouchables

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners / Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.