Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (83575 Views)

Longest FEC Meeting Under Buhari Extends To Thursday / Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by MagicBishop: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mightyraw:

Why u so confused , do u even knw what a month means, Do u juss realise hw cinfused u r

The only confused idi0ts you need educating on lunar cycles is your illiterate almajiri Presidiot.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
chai! na cos moon no gree show, this people wan make we dey shift our exams, I go dey first semester marry? wetin we do this people na, na only them get Nigeria abi? i no call anybody name ooo and i no call repogirl name ooo cos one old winch for nairaland don show me say mods are benevolent with sharing ban. They want to makes us be as dull as them.
kawa!
Yowa!
like I said I no call anybody name oooo, repogirl that I wrote na just to show say she taught me a good lesson in the subject of banning by mods.

#bringbackthemoon
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Tellemall: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
MagicBishop:

Dont forget that stone in the desert they flock to as well

Mohammedans are actually animists, huh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I know say you go use the holiday to get belle grin

As na u wan give me the belle abi?
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by timpaker(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one from FG. One full week of flexing. cheesy

Chai! I would have travelled..... Damn! shocked

The next holiday is around October. shocked

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by notoriousbabe: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
kennygee:

As na u wan give me the belle abi?
na Richard now
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Mightyraw(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
MagicBishop:

The only confused idi0ts you need educating on lunar cycles is your illiterate almajiri Presidiot.
What do knw about lunar cycle, get educated, without it u simply cnt lead Morons like u

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Osquare88(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
scopusng:
Useless govt, useless president and useless religion. Moon worshipers.
can't you just use your brain to comment for once... because u are unemployed doesn't mean we that are working shouldn't rest... Use your brain for what they are meant for.. Idol worshippers or no b holy mary u dey worship... . Mumu pple

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by kayemdy: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls what will now happen in Abia state since the Thursday billed for the court hearing is now a public holiday
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
timpaker:
Nice one from FG. One full week of flexing. cheesy

Chai! I would have travelled..... Damn! shocked

The next holiday is around October. shocked

No,
September 12 and 13 na sallah

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by eposho: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Most inconsequential decision by a lazy azzz govt.
Y not increase the holiday to December??

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by WiseCollins(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
They shud extend it to Friday na. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Solutionchukz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
When will this ethnicity and religious fanatics stop in Nigeria? Any single post attracts abuses here and there. Full of criticism. As long as we are still in Nigeria and under the Federalism, Federal Government reserves the right to extend the public holiday but shouldn't make it too repulsive.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by eposho: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Most inconsequential decision by lazy azz government.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by papinx(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Better..
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by meromero11: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Moon Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon is in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to the none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We will blew up the moon and we will blow up any more new moons
-NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have video evidence.
-EFCC

We want to leave the Moon
-Brexit

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-US

We will make sure we have a better and brighter moon that will shine all over the universe including heaven when voted into power 2019.
- PDP

Abeg add your own I don taya!

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
rotimileke:
If I should say anything they'll say I'm intolerant.
Buhari self! imagine moon no come gree comot again after 30 days. Even the heavenly bodies knows Nigerians has been scammed.
APC = Scam

#bringbackthemoon

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by maxti: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
bigtt76:
Public holiday sef they couldn't manage well Isssssssorite! My heart goes to Abians... Enjoy the week long holidays #IkpeazuVsOgah

Lool!
What can I say?
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by valuedammy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
rotimileke:
If I should say anything they'll say I'm intolerant.
Buhari self! imagine moon no come gree comot again after 30 days. Even the heavenly bodies knows Nigerians has been scammed.
APC = Scam
Always ask question b4 u comment.
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by williamsmankind(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Inconclusive Eld-el-Fitr
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
MagicBishop:
They can never be in total agreement other than in killing non Muslims.

Lunar tables are as accurate as ever and can be gotten from the free access public domain from sites like NASA.

Useles follow follow almajiris who do not even know their religion
When looking for the pple who caused ur frustration go to ur village. Stop venting out ur frustration on Muslims going about their business.
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by WorldRichest: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am getting ready to go to work since today is no more public holiday as a result of the moon being scared of showing up. I think the moon is scared of Niger Delta Avengers. I should be in the office in the next 30 minutes. I will then work till 12:00 a.m to cover up for the lost hours.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Consula: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
U display ur hatred and ignorance at such short notice. Is ramadan a Nigerian thing or is it governed by APC or Buhari
You should have well posted links to the sites and lets see who laughs last. #smh. Even in Saudi, they have not sighted the moon u are here fooling around. Educate urself pls.[url][/url]http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_phases/2016

MagicBishop:
They can never be in total agreement other than in killing non Muslims.

Lunar tables are as accurate as ever and can be gotten from the free access public domain from sites like NASA.

Useles follow follow almajiris who do not even know their religion
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Please declare friday too and let's just have the whole of this week for holiday!

Here in Abba, we haven't gone to work this month.

Ojo Madueke + Eid el fitri

By brother, that's why the country still have along way to go , economically, holiday everyday .
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by Mightyraw(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
EasternActivist:
What happens if the moon remains hidden even on Thursday?
Full revolution of the moon about the earth takes 29-30 days, nd that defines A month, if u r able to reason like i do, then u shud knw ur question is nah logical enough

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by poweredcom(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Osquare88:
are u a workaholic... I am 100% sure u are unemployed

Workaholic ker wat is d reason for d holiday extension. Tell me
Re: Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th by papinx(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
See traffic... Omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.