Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta (25281 Views)

Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by SailorXY: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve said time and again that its only a matter of time b4 youth in SS will see who the real enemy is - criminals, cultist, economic saboteur and terrorist.
SS youths re not lazy pple. Personally,I knw what I went tru in life. Frm obscurity I rose to become what I m today. So the notion that we re lazy is an arrogant fallacy.
I ve no doubt in my mind that but for militancy and its attendant violent and incessant restiveness the region wud ve had more than double its current development. Militants cannot be the voice of the region. Years ago during the Ijaw-itsekiri war, I know of some companies that relocated to Porthacourt. Some of them never came back. Some companies re currently pondering on relocating away from the region completely. Jobs will be lost while Buahri's salary continues to run. It is foolhardy to think that cutting our nose to spite the face is the solution to the regions problem. I ve not seen an idea more stupiid than that.
For those outsiders praying for an eventual total collapse for the region, thinking that will aid their course, ur hypocrisy has exposed u already.
God bless the youths of Niger Delta
God bless Niger delta
God bless Nigeria
Can you be more direct with your point?

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
SailorXY:

Can you be more direct with your point?
A cultist spotted here. Jus look at his moniker u will know! SailorXY buccaneer. I catch u

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by fantosremit: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
JoSaintiago:
I was there ...so I got d pix....lol arrange protest make dem enta creek oooo,no one protest d hardship in Nigeria na oil ,who oil pep?or dangote,otedola,alakija sorri I forgot 89%oil block owner from d north is protesting .buhati too dey blab he shud start diversifying not talking lik drum,if u refuse to give me d palm oil from ur house I will go and produce mine,since he (buhari) blaming opposition on mono economy,....can't type again
. Common stop sounding like an hypocrite did I hear u talking abt they protesting of oil attacking not hardship? Vandalism and attacking of piplines is wht brings abt hardship in nigeria bcoz for nw that's d only product brings money to d nation, so by doing dat it's a really economy sabotage so take note of dat
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Akpan107(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve said time and again that its only a matter of time b4 youth in SS will see who the real enemy is - criminals, cultist, economic saboteur and terrorist.
SS youths re not lazy pple. Personally,I knw what I went tru in life. Frm obscurity I rose to become what I m today. So the notion that we re lazy is an arrogant fallacy.
I ve no doubt in my mind that but for militancy and its attendant violent and incessant restiveness the region wud ve had more than double its current development. Militants cannot be the voice of the region. Years ago during the Ijaw-itsekiri war, I know of some companies that relocated to Porthacourt. Some of them never came back. Some companies re currently pondering on relocating away from the region completely. Jobs will be lost while Buahri's salary continues to run. It is foolhardy to think that cutting our nose to spite the face is the solution to the regions problem. I ve not seen an idea more stupiid than that.
For those outsiders praying for an eventual total collapse for the region, thinking that will aid their course, ur hypocrisy has exposed u already.
God bless Niger delta
God bless Nigeria
God bless you... we need full resource control or regional system of government. anything less than that will never be acceptable.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by princesweetman2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one.

U AINT CRITICISING DS ONE BC IT AINT APC/BUHARI SPONSORED ..

ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF SEVERUSSNAPE OR D SS YOUTH DAT VOTED PDP OUT IS/ARE D ZOMBIE(S) ..

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED ..
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Akpan107(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
transient123:
Way to go. Patriotism against vandalism and ethnic jingoism.

This is noble for nation building. All tribes in all geopolitical zones should rise against partisanship and sail the boat of Nigeria to greatness through defeating the cankerworms that has made us under developed, that made us perennially divided along ethnic and religious lines.
Nigeria is not one. stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Mathias260(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pyno30:
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-Niger Delta Avengers

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Biafrans

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-The US govt.

Happy Holiday Extension till Thursday July 7th bz of the absence of the moon
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by SailorXY: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
A cultist spotted here. Jus look at his moniker u will know! SailorXY buccaneer. I catch u
My friend don't insult me. I made a simple request, see to it or move on.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Horus(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZAIYmeCpk

[size=14pt]Niger Delta Avengers Are Opportunists -- Max Gbanite[/size]
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
God bless Niger delta
God bless Nigeria
Exactly. we all know the educated ND youth are well behaved. My class mates back at Uni from the ND are really doing well. It's the illeterate youths that are taking up arms and blowing things up as they have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Kunberg: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Akpan107:
God bless you... we need full resource control or regional system of government. anything less than that will never be acceptable.
I am with you on this. In Canada, the provinces have control of whatever resources are discoverd on their land, but Nigeria's case is not so similar considering the fact that most of our oil are located far from the shore which i believe state government have no jurisdiction over. i might be wrong though.
For the onshore resources, we cant have resourse control with the type of government system we currently run.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by ColeworldMD(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
ijustdey:
those Avengers are politically influenced by politicians

it's more of politics than any other thing
In other news
- In my conversation on this issue with General Babagana Munguno, the National Security Adviser precisely two weeks back, he informed this reporter that he met 14 groups claiming leadership to the renewed onslaught on the nation's economic jugular vein.
Each of the groups had been brought to him by a serving governor or a former one; a serving minister or one that had left office with assurances that "this group is the one to talk to."

the thing tire me. Ironic how we're agitating for change but yet destroy the little we have on ground. If only Nigerians knew how far we've been left behind on the devt scale we'd hold dearly the little progress we've made so far. Smh
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by robosky02(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
OK
ehmmmmmmm angry
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by danla44(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Mtweew

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by MakeWeTalk: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2016
[size=14pt]PROPAGANDA OH[/size]
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Horus(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB9mVKU_EAc

[size=14pt]Niger Delta Youths Condemn Vandalism Attack On Facilities[/size]
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by HouseT: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Pls don't stop..don't dialogue...keep destroying all your lands and polluting all your environments. ....let see if you too will not suffer vis-a-vis the health hazards..when your own man was there you guys did nothing now another tribe is there you are bombing everywhere....mumu dey worry u na.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2016
cool cool
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by ancientbanana: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Let them contine the bombings jare.

I already gave up on all this.

Those boys are maniacs

I don't pity the inhabitants of ND themselves.

They know how to locate those boys
just I never pitied the north on boko haram
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Franz15: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2016
no photo,I wonder
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by prof12(m): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Is this news orijinal?

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by nairaconnect: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2016
How to find the cheapest flight tickets out of Nigeria

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by SeanDada1(m): 3:40am On Jul 06, 2016
id911:
Rivers youths or Amaechi the looters youths?i don hear

APC youths. The owner of beelema oil is an APC stalwart. We know this! But the bombings of oil pipelines should stop. Its unfair!
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 06, 2016
See threat? Una no get sense undecided
Bombing and no bombing are same for them.
Govt doesn't do anything to improve their lot.
Every attempt to dialogue has failed.
You get resources from a host area, you go and develop the parasite.
Buhari, implement the Confab, now or forget it!
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by AngelAhnie(f): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2016
robosky02:
ehmmmmmmm angry
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Ejanla07: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2016
transient123:
Way to go. Patriotism against vandalism and ethnic jingoism.

This is noble for nation building. All tribes in all geopolitical zones should rise against partisanship and sail the boat of Nigeria to greatness through defeating the cankerworms that has made us under developed, that made us perennially divided along ethnic and religious lines.

believe this?

no picture?
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by ucheokpara100(m): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2016
way to go.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by macaranta(m): 6:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Good one
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2016
SailorXY:

My friend don't insult me. I made a simple request, see to it or move on.
Are u not a cultist? Look at ur moniker; sailorXY. U know I got u there!
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by fuad99: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Pity is the first name of SS YOUTH
The earlier they map out strategy to eradicate this selfish individual within them the better for them.

This yeye protest would make no sense.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by alt3r3g0: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2016
AheadMarket:
See threat? Una no get sense undecided
Bombing and no bombing are same for them.
Govt doesn't do anything to improve their lot.
Every attempt to dialogue has failed.
You get resources from a host area, you go and develop the parasite.
Buhari, implement the Confab, now or forget it!

It amazes me when i see this much ignorance.

What's the work of NDDC, OMPADEC, Niger delta ministry and the 13% derivation? All these ministeries have been around for years! Why is the region still under developed? Why did Cross River have exponential growth during the time of Donald Duke?

Its easy to blame others for our failures. But until we start looking inward we wont make progress.

Good move by the youths in PH, lets call a spade a spade. Cultism, vandalism and criminal activities including corruption to steal funds for development is wrong!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.