Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta (25280 Views)

Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by 124mumsy: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve said time and again that its only a matter of time b4 youth in SS will see who the real enemy is - criminals, cultist, economic saboteur and terrorist.
SS youths re not lazy pple. Personally,I knw what I went tru in life. Frm obscurity I rose to become what I m today. So the notion that we re lazy is an arrogant fallacy.
I ve no doubt in my mind that but for militancy and its attendant violent and incessant restiveness the region wud ve had more than double its current development. Militants cannot be the voice of the region. Years ago during the Ijaw-itsekiri war, I know of some companies that relocated to Porthacourt. Some of them never came back. Some companies re currently pondering on relocating away from the region completely. Jobs will be lost while Buahri's salary continues to run. It is foolhardy to think that cutting our nose to spite the face is the solution to the regions problem. I ve not seen an idea more stupiid than that.
For those outsiders praying for an eventual total collapse for the region, thinking that will aid their course, ur hypocrisy has exposed u already.
God bless the youths of Niger Delta
God bless Niger delta
God bless Nigeria
u might have gone through many difficulties to become the man you are today thank God you have finally reach the peak you desire, but to be candid with u the youth in Niger delta are lazy and seif centered they don't want to acquire meaniful skill or formal education to step up their game in life, they make life uncomfortable for resident, bank, motorist, companies, two third of the company's has relocated now they have retorted to destroying the little thing that is remaining because all they understand is crime, I live in Warri the hunger in the land now is just too much.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by bengems(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2016
ijustdey:
those Avengers are politically influenced by politicians

it's more of politics than any other thing

Boko haram is also politically influenced. They sponsored them and used them to ruin GEJ's administration. and also made this statement "I will make your government ungovernable"

Now the boomerang is coming back to opposition party as a pay back from the other political party in terms of Avengers.

They're all political.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by tunjijones(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2016
yrret:
During protest;

Who buys drinking water?

Which money is use to encrypt words on the placard?

How legitimate is their conscience over the cause?

Who takes care of each members fare?

I need to know all these, it might help me to establish my own 'protest firm', for who ever wishes to protest in Nigeria.

But its OK when youths protest for saraki and ekweremadu....
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by tunjijones(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2016
bengems:

Boko haram is also politically influenced. They sponsored them and used them to ruin GEJ's administration. and also made this statement "I will make your government ungovernable"

Now the boomerang is coming back to opposition party as a pay back from the political party in terms of Avengers.

They're all political.

And shd we watch while they play politics with our lives?
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by holaralph(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
If they like they should stop if they like they should continue bombing, their own man was their for over 5years he did nothing but he encouraged plethora corruptions, many things went wrong during his administration His party RULED US FOR 16 bad years with high price on crude oil and good profits yet PDP did nothing for 16years, Dollar isn't our currency they shared billions upon billions of Dollars for 16years at the federal level. Now that the negative impact is hunting us all we have to bear it a bit.......... Some people as been there for 16years now that other people are there let's give them small time to see what they can achieve......... The complexity of Nigeria is the major problem also........ We all know that All political parties Are thief but for 8 years in my state of origin PDP was there pdp did nothing, acn came on board it transformed my state within 4 years, the same thing for my state of residence and other states start waking up a small small yet they can never match up, those are part of the things people saw before changing their minds against Pdp........ We gave PDP 16years and we want APC to rebuild within months it means many people here on Nairaland are product of extreme corruption and Evil. Let's be realistic Can You and I rebuild just 20 storey building withing a year............. Unrealistic and corruption minded youths are too much on Nairaland
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by kryptonian1987(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2016
propaganda at the highest order! no right thinking youths from ND will go out and protest! those are APC paid miscreants!
they didn't protest when pms was hike to #200+; they didn't protest when Maritime University was cancelled: they didn't protest when essential commodities like foodstuffs prices were flying in the sky like superman; they didn't protest when Buhari and his cronies codedly employed their relatives into juicy agencies jobs; and even they haven't protest as Buhari keeps filling his cabinet with a lopsided appointment! But they are protesting for NDA to stop attacking oil pipelines.....taaaarh! Na big lie be this one! APC and their occultic and devilish ways!
Ameachi and Oshiomolee at work....

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Angrymode: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Lame story plus no pics for backup. Protesting youths must be Hausa and Yoruba for it to be true.
OP stop posting rubbish o
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by kryptonian1987(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
holaralph:
If they like they should stop if they like they should continue bombing, their own man was their for over 5years he did nothing but he encouraged plethora corruptions, many things went wrong during his administration His party RULED US FOR 16 bad years with high price on crude oil and good profits yet PDP did nothing for 16years, Dollar isn't our currency they shared billions upon billions of Dollars for 16years at the federal level. Now that the negative impact is hunting us all we have to bear it a bit.......... Some people as been there for 16years now that other people are there let's give them small time to see what they can achieve......... The complexity of Nigeria is the major problem also........ We all know that All political parties Are thief but for 8 years in my state of origin PDP was there pdp did nothing, acn came on board it transformed my state within 4 years, the same thing for my state of residence and other states start waking up a small small yet they can never match up, those are part of the things people saw before changing their minds against Pdp........ We gave PDP 16years and we want APC to rebuild within months it means many people here on Nairaland are product of extreme corruption and Evil. Let's be realistic Can You and I rebuild just 20 storey building withing a year............. Unrealistic and corruption minded youths are too much on Nairaland
now, who and who is in this APC? are they not the same guys you blamed of destroying your beloved state!
my bro, hypocrisy is was than EBOLA, hope you know....
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by HeGeMon(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2016
GEJ disappointed Nigerians, when he had the support of dealing decisively with them, instead he was cap in hand appeasing Hausa elders, sending them money, & appointing them into sensitive positions, come dey talk political boko haram, u no see as Buhari no send anybody, he doesn't listen to wat anybody says oo, he does what he pleases, that was supposed to be GEJ
bengems:

Now the boomerang is coming back to opposition party as a pay back from the other political party in terms of Avengers.

They're all political.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by knifer(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve said time and again that its only a matter of time b4 youth in SS will see who the real enemy is - criminals, cultist, economic saboteur and terrorist.
SS youths re not lazy pple. Personally,I knw what I went tru in life. Frm obscurity I rose to become what I m today. So the notion that we re lazy is an arrogant fallacy.
I ve no doubt in my mind that but for militancy and its attendant violent and incessant restiveness the region wud ve had more than double its current development. Militants cannot be the voice of the region. Years ago during the Ijaw-itsekiri war, I know of some companies that relocated to Porthacourt. Some of them never came back. Some companies re currently pondering on relocating away from the region completely. Jobs will be lost while Buahri's salary continues to run. It is foolhardy to think that cutting our nose to spite the face is the solution to the regions problem. I ve not seen an idea more stupiid than that.
For those outsiders praying for an eventual total collapse for the region, thinking that will aid their course, ur hypocrisy has exposed u already.
God bless Niger delta
God bless Nigeria
sorry but what are you today?
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve no doubt in my mind that but for militancy and its attendant violent and incessant restiveness the region wud ve had more than double its current development. Militants cannot be the voice of the .region. Years ago during the Ijaw-itsekiri war, I know of some companies that relocated to Porthacourt. Some of them never came back. Some companies re currently pondering on relocating away from the region completely. Jobs will be lost while Buahri's salary continues to run. It is foolhardy to think that cutting our nose to spite the face is the solution to the regions problem. I ve not seen an idea more stupiid than that.
God bless Niger delta
God bless Nigeria
you have well said ....but to prove you that you just forgot a point is that you never touched the main issue in context they who are the Niger deltans you are talking about? My guy these are Amechi thugs who are bought out of their own personal greed ...saying that we are laey oar not answer the question at all..the truth is the oil you are even claming to have or be in possession of who do you think own a qunticential portio. Of it? It is the northern er s so bro that is a planed agenda if it is not l call on them to confront the vanderlizers @ the creeks and other areas that they are hiding.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by pepigeorge(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2016
greatgod2012:
I pray they hear, because we're all paying the price of the vandalism.

And we also pray that God give the President the wisdom to be diplomatic with them.

We are paying d price of bad government
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Rivers Youth? Can't Be True............We're Not Protesting Against Any Vandalism.
#Ahead Ahead Avengers
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2016
knifer:
sorry but what are you today?
I m not rich but am not anywhere close to being poor. I work in an FG outfit that puts 140k on the table every month with other possible adds on if am willing. But am not cos I don't like the channels.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2016
124mumsy:
u might have gone through many difficulties to become the man you are today thank God you have finally reach the peak you desire, but to be candid with u the youth in Niger delta are lazy and seif centered they don't want to acquire meaniful skill or formal education to step up their game in life, they make life uncomfortable for resident, bank, motorist, companies, two third of the company's has relocated now they have retorted to destroying the little thing that is remaining because all they understand is crime, I live in Warri the hunger in the land now is just too much.
Was born and raised in the region and I can say to a considerable degree that the irresponsible ones amongst the youths constituting societal menace aren't up to 10% of the total population. Jus that the level of threat posed by those meagre few is loud. That's is the reason I said the militants cannot be our mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by judynton(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Femich18:
Stop ke...please don't stop. Bomb all the bomb-ables including your houses, markets and churches...And then move to the east and do justice as well...
..were is your brain,some body uploaded something of that sort without concrete evidence and here you are jumping and making noise about it...please were are the evidence or pictures you took....
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by 124mumsy: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Was born and raised in the region and I can say to a considerable degree that the irresponsible ones amongst the youths constituting societal menace aren't up to 10% of the total population. Jus that the level of threat posed by those meagre few is loud. That's is the reason I said the militants cannot be our mouthpiece.
have you being to alaka, domura, ogborikoko, alaja, agbaho, otokutu, inside Warri in general, you we understand the percentage difference is. more than what you just mention, right from the 90thes delta has being a menace because of youth restriveness, s better approach should be initiated to fight it, the youth only keep calm only when they a bribe to do so, if they notice any ball game they resume their sabotage.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
alt3r3g0:

It amazes me when i see this much ignorance.

What's the work of NDDC, OMPADEC, Niger delta ministry and the 13% derivation? All these ministeries have been around for years! Why is the region still under developed? Why did Cross River have exponential growth during the time of Donald Duke?

Its easy to blame others for our failures. But until we start looking inward we wont make progress.

Good move by the youths in PH, lets call a spade a spade. Cultism, vandalism and criminal activities including corruption to steal funds for development is wrong!!
Oga, I no get time for all these ur imaginary so called offices for Niger Delta. We only want our Country; Biafra.
Deal with it!
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by alt3r3g0: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
AheadMarket:

Oga, I no get time for all these ur imaginary so called offices for Niger Delta. We only want our Country; Biafra.
Deal with it!

cheesy cheesy cheesy You are on your own. Niger delta could care less about biafra/ipob yoot which you are obviously part of. They want 100% resource control. If its possible to turn a lone community to a country the better.
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Tonnierichy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
ancientbanana:
just I never pitied the north on boko haram
Fvck all of them

Northerners aided boko haram themselves.
This country is fvcked already

Reforms for the entity need to be made asap

Buhari cannot repair anything without the reforms.

We'll only keep circling
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by gevans(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
I no longer believe things like this, since anything can b politicized in our country. d change we need in this country is not actually d change of party but that of we d citizens attitude,

Nigerians change
Nigerian politicians change
NDA change
Boko Haram change
Fulani herdsmen change
opc change
ipob change
every body change n do wat is right.

say no to nepotism, favouritism, tribalism, religious bigotry, sentiments etc.

embrace equity, justice, peace, meritocracy, true federalism, true democracy etc

and Nigeria will b d best place to live on earth
Re: Youths Protest Against Attacks On Oil Facilities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
alt3r3g0:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You are on your own. Niger delta could care less about biafra/ipob yoot which you are obviously part of. They want 100% resource control. If its possible to turn a lone community to a country the better.
You the only person who doesnt know that 'Igwe bu ike' - together, we conquer the enemy. Nnamdi Kanu has thought that everybody here in the south are brothers. Hausa deceived you during the Biafra war to get ur resources. They told you that Igbo will marginalise you. Who is marginalizing who now? That explains why our Niger Delta Avengers is calling on his release as one of their requirements. You are the only person that wasnt paying attention. Be careful how u talk so u dont attract the wrath of ur brothers in the Niger Delta. We are trying to assemble ourselves to fight a common enemy. Be guilded, brother!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.