Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (67664 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Meet The Isobos, The Igbo Speaking Tribe Of Obubra LGA Of Cross River State / Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Chukazu: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Onegai:

What stops your Governors from developing their states? At some point Lagos state was pushed away from Federal Funding and they survived. No-one has ever denied your state governments funding, why are your Governors not making you guys great?

Nothing in this world stops your state government from developing your markets and industries. No-one will legislate against it. But the collective greed of all civil servants coupled with the self-serving behaviour has Igbos fooled into thinking they have an issue with the centre.

Start demanding good schools and tax incentives from your state governments. Let every state raise funds and determine how they will spend it. All this ches0t-beating you guys are fighting here, your governor will attend the wedding of some Northern Oligarch, cut a deal with them, enrich himself at your expense, then come out to help you about that he is marginalized.

am not chest-beating with anyone,I have got no chest .. try to read before quoting. I clearly said I don't believe in the theory of superior gene.

you would have made more sense by countering the issues I raised, not dabbling into argument you never new the beginning..
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:
BIAFRA
igbo land cuts across south east and south south zones and a part of benue state. you can ask google.
Which Part Of Benue State
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by dragunov: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
sukkot:
grin
Sukz, tell that punkass to stop eating half cooked long pig.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by dragunov: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thewrath:

You wish!!
Cavemen from the west who can't even differentiate Igbo dialects is real life are here online defining who is Igbo and who isn't!
Stop eating watery ewedu .
And you stop eating half cooked long pig. Its not good for the brains.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Chisilities(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
copiescopy:
A History of the Igbo People
Author Elizabeth Isichei
Edition illustrated
Publisher Palgrave Macmillan UK, 1975
ISBN 0333185560, 9780333185568
Length 303 pages

https://books.google.com.ng/books/about/A_History_of_the_Igbo_People.html?id=nqtnQgAACAAJ&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y&hl=en
As a History student, I came across this author in my research. She happens to be a White woman married to a Nigerian. Hence, her work was filled with a lot of extensive and investigative researches making her a reliable source in such discuss.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by sukkot: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:
Sukz, tell that punkass to stop eating half cooked long pig.
half cooked long pig ? lolzzz wtf is dat ?
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Abagworo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
princejayboss:

I met a doctor in Mexico, Dr Anuka ... He is from agbo delta state, i called him a Niger Deltan he got mad at me, he told me that before being a niger deltan (that is if there is anything like that) that he is igbo .... This is a man in his late 70s or early 80s , he told me that his father was among the political elite of the colonia era... He told me that Niger delta was a political scam pleased on eastern nigeria post civil war just disorganize them

A man in his late 70s living in Mexico definitely belongs to the Ikas who were Igbo when he was a kid. The self determination of Ika came during and after Biafran war. The generation after 1970 ceased being lumped together with Igbo as a result of language similarities and we should respect that. To me Igboland in Delta is strictly Aniocha and Oshimili. F**** the rest.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Suntzung: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
obaino860:

Go and meet your aboki brothers.....ss/ SE are united since 1903
Land Onya, Ole, Barawo Go and collect am Nah make we see how the Ekwares & co Ndeltans go finish U.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Igboid: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
viewflux:
My brother let's push this question to our Ikwere brain washed brothers;

Rumuokoro in Ikwerre is Umuokoro without the 'R' means the descendants of Okoro plain simple Igbo Lang. Can they pls give us their native language alphabets?

That the Kalabari people can understand Okirika language and have similar native language alphabet does no mean that Okirika is Kalabari (vice versa), that Spanish and Italian has similar native language alphabet and can almost understand themselves does not also mean Spanish is Italian, that an Omoku person in Ogba ethnic nationality(Igburu and Egi) can understand ibo(changed to IGBO in recent times) and have some ibo linguistics in his native language while his BROTHER (THE EGI PEAOPLE DOES NOT HAVE IBO LINGUISTIC IN THEIR LANGUAGE) does not mean that Omoku is Ibo. however, the reason for this similarity is because of centuries of trade relation that has lasted for over 300 years.. between these ethnic groups.

Note that on like now where you go to Aba or Onitcha and come back the same day or 3 days time, centuries ago traders stay for close to 3 months before coming back because the trade route is by water.

Moreover, your question of Umuokoro and Rumuokoro was as a result of control of Rivers State from Enugu(then capital of eastern region), the government of the day approves the naming of streets and roads all over the region. however, the Ikwerre's identify family line by HOUSE(RUMU) while the Ibo's identify by CHILDREN(UMU), the Irobo's identify by AREA(OTOR), it was as a result of this that the government of Rivers State changed the names to reflect the language of the Ikwerre's instead of the Ibo's.

Ikwerre Road was name Owerri Road during the Eastern administration. the present day ABU na ABALI(meaning 'Killing at night' in Ibo) at Garrism in Port Harcourt is not and Ikwerre acronym but and Ibo acronym, the origina name in Ikwerre is Obu nu Bali(meaning Obu and Bali=the 2 brothers that found that Ikwerre settlement).

Kalabari and Okrika are like Ogba and Ikwerre, while Kalabari and Okrika are Ijoid, Ogba and Ikwerre are Igboid. You can't compare Kalabari with Ijaw, you can only compare them to Ijaw groups like Nembe in Bayelsa and not the entire Ijaw. You can only compare Ogba and Ikwerre to Igbo groups like Ngwa, Enuani, etc, and not to the entire Igbo nation.

Your use of Spanish and Italian languages to compare the Igbo and Igboid groups show your ignorance, for a start, Spanish and Italian languages all descended from
the old Latin language of the Roman empire that reigned over those parts of Europe and are rooted in Roman empire imperialism, hence they are called Romance languages.

At no point did the Igbo colonize Ogba or Ikwerre people and administered them using Igbo language, like the Romans did in Italy and Spain and Portugal at any point in history.
Ogba and Ikwerre were not the only groups in Eastern region, the Ogoni, Andoni, Ogbia, are smaller groups than Ogba and Ikwerre but non of them are Igbo speaking today, yet Ndiigbo traded with them for years too, So the lies of Igbo forcing Igbo language on previously non Igbo speaking Ogba and Ikwerre in Eastern region or Ikwerre and Ogba becoming Igbo speaking because of pre colonial trade with Ndiigbo cannot stand the scrutiny of facts.
Usomini, Igburu and Egi dialects of Ogba are all totally mutually intelligible to an Igbo man with good grasp of Southern Abia and Imo Igbo dialects.

No, it was named Umuokoro because it was written in central Igbo and not Ikwerre dialect, and Rumu is same as UMU as both means " Descendants" or "children", House in Ikwerre is "ORO" and not "RUMU".

It was the policy of the Eastern region to name major roads after major towns in the region. If you come to Aba, we have PortHarcourt road, Brass road, Opobo road, Aba- Owerri road, Ikot Ekpene road.
That a road In PH was named Owerri road means nothing.

On the Ogbu nu abali part, I learnt the land belongs to the town's of Oro Ogbum ( House of Ogbum) and Oro Abali( House of Abali) hence Ogbu nu Abali( ie Ogbum
and Abali) for the land shared by both towns Even in Ikwerre, Ogbu nu Abali literary translates to "He that kills in the night".

All in all, I can confidently say that your are ignorant of the issues you attempted to dabble into here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by dragunov: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
sukkot:
half cooked long pig ? lolzzz wtf is dat ?
Its called menumo. You feel me? Me nu mo.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Igboid:

Kalabari and Okrika are like Ogba and Ikwerre, while Kalabari and Okrika are Ijoid, Ogba and Ikwerre are Igboid. You can't compare Kalabari with Ijaw, you can only compare them to Ijaw groups like Nembe in Bayelsa and not the entire Ijaw. You can only compare Ogba and Ikwerre to Igbo groups like Ngwa, Enuani, etc, and not to the entire Igbo nation.

Your use of Spanish and Italian languages to compare the Igbo and Igboid groups show your ignorance, for a start, Spanish and Italian languages all descended from
the old Latin language of the Roman empire that reigned over those parts of Europe and are rooted in Roman empire imperialism, hence they are called Romance languages.

At no point did the Igbo colonize Ogba or Ikwerre people and administered them using Igbo language, like the Romans did in Italy and Spain and Portugal at any point in history.
Ogba and Ikwerre were not the only groups in Eastern region, the Ogoni, Andoni, Ogbia, are smaller groups than Ogba and Ikwerre but non of them are Igbo speaking today, yet Ndiigbo traded with them for years too, So the lies of Igbo forcing Igbo language on previously non Igbo speaking Ogba and Ikwerre in Eastern region or Ikwerre and Ogba becoming Igbo speaking because of pre colonial trade with Ndiigbo cannot stand the scrutiny of facts.
Usomini, Igburu and Egi dialects of Ogba are all totally mutually intelligible to an Igbo man with good grasp of Southern Abia and Imo Igbo dialects.

No, it was named Umuokoro because it was written in central Igbo and not Ikwerre dialect, and Rumu is same as UMU as both means " Descendants" or "children", House in Ikwerre is "ORO" and not "UMU".

It was the policy of the Eastern region to name major roads after major towns in the region. If you come to Aba, we have PortHarcourt road, Brass road, Opobo road, Aba- Owerri road.

On the Ogbu nu abali part, I learnt the land belongs to the town's of Oro Ogbum ( House of Ogbum) and Oro Abali( House of Abali) hence Ogbu nu Abali( ie Ogbum
and Abali) for the land shared by both towns Even in Ikwerre, Ogbu nu Abali literary translates to "He that kills in the night".

All in all, I can confidently say that your are ignorant of the issues you attempted to dabble into here.

You just taught him Igbo 101 and Ikwerre 101 combined. However the issue shouldn't be about language but the people's belief. People speaking different languages can accept being one ethnic group. Hope you know that. What makes Ikwerre not to be Igbo is simply because they say they aren't. Even if you do DNA test proving that they originated from Nnewi it stii won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
StunningCEO:

This is proof that that the iPod yoots lie for a living.... grin....ibos are not to be found in the Niger delta but in the five core eastern states.... angry

Says who? Mr.Omni-knowest! I am proudly Delta Igbo, The first question people ask me is" are you igbo? Cos you look like one...Id rather be ruled by an Igbo, Face your gbegiri and learn how to stop eating raw, watery stew b4 U say trash!

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Igboid: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abagworo:

You just taught him Igbo 101 and Ikwerre 101 combined. However the issue shouldn't be about language but the people's belief. People speaking different languages can accept being one ethnic group. Hope you know that. What makes Ikwerre not to be Igbo is simply because they say they aren't. Even if you do DNA test proving that they originated from Nnewi it stii won't change anything.

I don't give a rat asss about what Ikwerre or any other deluded Igboid groups think about themselves, but all I care about is history and Igbo image.

The Igboids will not be allowed to doctor history we shared with them to their pleasing and use such to tarnish the Igbo image all in an attempt at forming New ethnic groups out of themselves.

All their lies and history distortions will be dissected and exposed as lies they are for the world to see.

Nothing is wrong with their quest for distinctiveness, they have the right to assert their distinct nature, but they have no right to doctor shared history with Igbo and even go as far as creating lies against the Igbo and assassination of Igbo image to achieve their aim.

This is the point that must be "violently" drummed into the ears of the Igboids.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by reducto: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2016
O boy I tire for these yoruba cone heads. Wetin concern you guys for this issue nah? Why chook mouth for wetin no concern una?

Brown roof cavemen from the WASTE . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by viewflux(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Igboid:

Ogba and Ikwerre were not the only groups in Eastern region, the Ogoni, Andoni, Ogbia, are smaller groups than Ogba and Ikwerre but non of them are Igbo speaking today, yet Ndiigbo traded with them for years too: THE OGONI,ANDONI AND OGBIA DID NOT TRADE AND INTER-MARRY THE IBO'S TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH IKWERRE'S AND OGBA DID OVER THE CENTURIES BECAUSE OF THERE DISTANCE TO THE CLOSES IBO GROUP, So the lies of Igbo forcing Igbo language on previously non Igbo speaking Ogba and Ikwerre in Eastern region: I NEVER SAID SO IN MY WRITE UP, IT SEEMS YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND THE WRITE UP. or Ikwerre and Ogba becoming Igbo speaking because of pre colonial trade with Ndiigbo cannot stand the scrutiny of facts.
: YOUR EVEN MORE CONFUSE THAN I TAUGHT BECAUSE THE IKWERRE'S THAT HAVE SIMILER PHONETICS WITH THE IBOS ARE THE DIOBU PART OF IKWERRE( THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM TO BE IBO) AND NOT THE OTHER IKWERRE TOWNS THAT ARE DISTANCE APART FROM THE CLOSEST IBO COMMUNITY, THE IBO CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT THEY CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE LANGUAGE OF AN ISIOKPO PART OF IKWERRE, OR NDELE, ALUU, SO MANY OTHERS.).
Usomini, Igburu and Egi dialects of Ogba are all totally mutually intelligible to an Igbo man with good grasp of Southern Abia and Imo Igbo dialects.:THE EGI IS NOT MUTUALLY INTELLIGIBLE TO AN IBO MAN (DO YOUR RESEARCH). USOMINI AND IGBURU WAS BECAUSE OF YEARS OF MUTAUALL RELATIONSHIP WITH THERE CLOSEST IBO COMMUITY.

No, it was named Umuokoro because it was written in central Igbo and not Ikwerre dialect, and Rumu is same as UMU as both means " Descendants" or "children", House in Ikwerre is "ORO" and not "UMU".

It was the policy of the Eastern region to name major roads after major towns in the region. If you come to Aba, we have Port Harcourt road, Brass road, Opobo road, Aba- Owerri road, Ikot Ekpene road.

On the Ogbu nu abali part, I learnt the land belongs to the town's of Oro Ogbum ( House of Ogbum) and Oro Abali( House of Abali) hence Ogbu nu Abali( ie Ogbum and Abali) for the land shared by both towns Even in Ikwerre, Ogbu nu Abali literary translates to "He that kills in the night".: THAT IS AN IBO LITERAL LANGAUAGE AND NOT IKWERRE.

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED TO ATTAND A HISTORY LESSON FROM OLDER PEOPLE AND NOT THE DISTORTED HISTORY YOU READ FROM PAGES OF THE PAPER.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Emancipation: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Igboid:

It was the policy of the Eastern region to name major roads after major towns in the region. If you come to Aba, we have PortHarcourt road, Brass road, Opobo road, Aba- Owerri road, Ikot Ekpene road.

Can anybody argue with me that Igboid is one of the most intelligent posters on this section. His intellectual capacity is beyond the people trying to debate him on various issues. shout out to Zendy too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by fombadi: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Igbos and land. Claiming innocent peoples land,communities,culture etc etc etc.....
we know this only ends on the internet. But when are you guys claiming Iraq and Pakistan?.

If this so called map of 1903 has any credibility,who created this map,was it not same colonial masters?
They joined Southern Nigeria to Northern Nigeria, also In this case they joined Niger Delta to the East.

For your information if Nigeria is ever going to breakup we Niger Deltans will 100% go on our own,
we have nothing in common with Igbo people same way Igbos have nothing in common with Hausas.
Stop adding yourselves to us,Niger Delta rebuke any association with Igbos in Jesus name Amen.
We are a unique people with the right to self determination.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by reducto: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2016
fombadi:
Igbos and land. Claiming innocent peoples land,communities,culture etc etc etc.....
we know this only ends on the internet. But when are you guys claiming Iraq and Pakistan?.

If this so called map of 1903 has any credibility,who created this map,was it not same colonial masters?
They joined Southern Nigeria to Northern Nigeria, also In this case they joined Niger Delta to the East.

For your information if Nigeria is ever going to breakup we Niger Deltans will 100% go on our own,
we have nothing in common with Igbo people same way Igbos have nothing in common with Hausas.
Stop adding yourselves to us,Niger Delta rebuke any association with Igbos in Jesus name Amen.

Just look at this YORUBA man. "We the Niger Delta... " So nah only you be the whole of Niger Delta abi. Wetin happen to your arewa-oduduwa alliance. Chei I never see a darker race, blacker than charcoal, than this Yoruba roaches. Disgusting chameleons.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by fombadi: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
reducto:

Just look at this YORUBA man. "We the Niger Delta... " So nah only you be the whole of Niger Delta abi. Wetin happen to your arewa-oduduwa alliance. Chei I never see a darker race, blacker than charcoal, than this Yoruba roaches. Disgusting chameleons.

Dude stop fooling yourself I'm from Niger Delta.
How many Ijaws,Itsekiries,Urhobos,Isokos etc etc men/women have you seen married to Igbos women/men?.
The tribes above marry each others but they don't merry to Igbos and this is the fact. Because we have nothing in common.
If you like hug transformer nothing changes the truth.

We all have equal right to self determination.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
mbatuku2:

It's obvious you don't get the point of these arguments. It's about the lying which MUST stop. I'm Ngwa and categorized as Igbo, even when we have little Nri influence. But accepting that categorization of being a part of the Igbo nation doesn't mean Aba will be taken away from us(in fact we have lots of the Ohuhus in our land and they know their place and limits). So it's not about Port Harcourt or refusing you a right to self-determination. No Ikwerre group to the best of my knowledge contributes charity to anyone in the SE. So no one needs you per say. But lying about your Igbo identity is just obviously embarrassing as you can see.

The Ikwerres don't have any tribal inclination because they obviously sold themselves out by numerous generational lies and as such are seen as wonderers who where fortunate to find themselves in Port Harcourt and clinged to it by dissociating themselves with anything close to the Igbo race based on the negative impact of the Biafra war.

The Ikwerres are seen as very greedy people by other ethnic groups in Rivers State and the core River rine people see them as strangers inspite of all their self deceits and avoidance of their root which is Igbo.

We the Calabaris even prefer to inter marry with the real Igbos than the Ikwerres because we know they live in illussion.We're the real inhabitants of Rivers State and will always see the Ikwerres as strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by zuchyblink(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2016
fombadi:

How many Ijaws,Itsekiries,Urhobos,Isokos etc etc men/women have you seen married to Igbos women/men?.
The tribes above marry each others but they don't merry to Igbos and this is the fact. Because we have nothing in common.

Which tribes don't marry Igbos? U must be a joker! How can u be in Osun and know who marries Igbo or not?

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by fombadi: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2016
OmoIgala:
Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala ---- ====> Culture section pls.
This is the Actual Ethnic Map / Tribes of Nigeria as Identified by Ethnologue

Ibo Igbo / Yoruba / Hausa / Fula Fulani / Gbagyi Gbari Gwari / Nupe (And Dibo) / Ebira / Igala / Tiv / Kanuri / Idoma / Itsekiri / Ijaw / Urhobo / Efik Etc

The problem with our people is that History and Nigerian focused geography is not taught in schools leaving rooms for confusion to thrive everywhere.

Every body stay in your own lane and mind your business...
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by OMAR12: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2016
fombadi:

We are a unique people with the right to self determination.
Mr man I understand ur wailing, when u talk about Niger delta hope IMO and abia and the other Yoruba state that produce oil is not among cos these community belong in the Niger delta area, BT if it the south south yo talking about den I demand u draw a map excluding all Igbo speaking territory, because no Igbo speaking territory will become a minority in ur south south country, and when it comes to ur Niger delta country Igbo will still be the majority. senseless post. (look at his mouth like our Niger delta, mumu miss road).

1 Like

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by fombadi: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2016
zuchyblink:
Which tribes don't marry Igbos? U must be a joker! How can u be in Osun and know who marries Igbo or not?

You guys come online and claim other peoples identy just to prove a point that will favour you. As a result you think others are doing the same thing. Make una get sense,naija has marginalize y'll and now it's completely relegating your asses to online noise makers. You guys are free to claim anything online even America and uK belongs to you guys,as long as it makes you happy,but this is were it ends.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by HopeAtHand: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2016
nyben4eva:

The Ikwerres don't have any tribal inclination because they obviously sold themselves out by numerous generational lies and as such are seen as wonderers who where fortunate to find themselves in Port Harcourt and clinged to it by dissociating themselves with anything close to the Igbo race based on the negative impact of the Biafra war.

The Ikwerres are seen as very greedy people by other ethnic groups in Rivers State and the core River rine people see them as strangers inspite of all their self deceits and avoidance of their root which is Igbo.

We the Calabaris even prefer to inter marry with the real Igbos than the Ikwerres because we know they live in illussion.We're the real inhabitants of Rivers State and will always see the Ikwerres as strangers.

For me to take you seriously, first learn to spell Kalabari properly.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by fombadi: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=OMAR12 post=47318458] Mr man I understand ur wailing, when u talk about Niger delta hope IMO and abia and the other Yoruba state that produce oil is not among cos these community belong in the Niger delta area, BT if it the south south yo talking about den I demand u draw a map excluding all Igbo speaking territory, because no Igbo speaking territory will become a minority in ur south south country, and when it comes to ur Niger delta country Igbo will still be the majority. senseless post. (look at his mouth like our Niger delta, mumu miss road).[/quote

Does any of the names there have Igbo?
Some Igbos and Almajiri sometimes one wonders who be the biggest MUMU,must you talk?
Urhobos are the Majority in delta state.

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Candyrain(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Which Part Of Benue State

Are u ignorant of the fact that there are Igbos in Benue state? Use Google and cure ur ignorance.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by zuchyblink(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2016
fombadi:

You guys come online and claim other peoples identy just to prove a point that will favour you. As a result you think others are doing the same thing. Make una get sense,naija has marginalize y'll and now it's completely relegating your asses to online noise makers. You guys are free to claim anything online even America and uK belongs to you guys,as long as it makes you happy,but this is were it ends.
see painment. We know the people that are professionals in claiming ''we Niger delta'' U people cannot stand the truth wen u see one because ur lives are built on falsehood and propaganda. A grain of truth just dismantled years of lies and propanganda. That is why u ppl hate wikipedia because it is not that open to propaganda. I'm talking to the only ethnic group in the whole world that hate wikipedia
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Ikechukwu48: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016
fombadi:

Next time you want to pretend to be "we ND", actually STUDY wtf it is you want to attache by force to.

Are the iteskiri, Urhobo, isoko, ijaws territory added in the 1903 map? Do you even know where any of those tribe's tribe territory are located in? If you did, you illiterate ass won't have even mentioned any of them as in NONE of the tribes territories are marked as Igbo speaking tribe in that 1903 map. But low behold a deluded Southwest with little to zero knowledge of wtf he speaks of would come up, attache by forve to ND, and start showcasing his ignorance for the entire world to see.

Oh while I'm at it, I'm from Asaba, aka one of the territory in ND that's marked in that 1903. When did I or any one from my city asked you to speak for us? I'll wait

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by sweetilicious(f): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You mean to say that the map is a geographical location of a people colonized by Igbo Nation in 1903?

There is nothing I won't read from you. So much fiction is embedded in you system that even when facts shine the light of liberation, you still refuse to get enlightened.
Don't mind him
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by Ikechukwu48: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
reducto:

You dey mind that thing. Their ignorance is what usually gives them away. Like if you going to pretending, at least have the decency to do it right.
Re: Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Candyrain:

Are u ignorant of the fact that there are Igbos in Benue state? Use Google and cure ur ignorance.
That's Why I Asked U.

Fyi There Is No Igbo In Benue State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.