Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (26480 Views)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by sanandreas(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
True democrat

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Pyno30: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gentleman

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by melejo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
project8:
i observe its only pple frm certain part if d country that always rush to call him hero..funny
If it pains jump into canal

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by melejo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
project8:
i observe its only pple frm certain part if d country that always rush to call him hero..funny
Obsserver if it pains you why not end it by jumping into canal, maga

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by eyeview: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
For all those who question GEJ for felicitating with the muslim brothers on this day,I ask you,Buhari was a former head of state,did he ever extend any felicitations to christians on christmas or easter before he came back now as president?
That should clearly illustrate the dark heart of buhari viz-a-viz the good heart of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Spybradd: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topleague:
"safe" your greeting to yourself Mr GEJ, we dont need it
SAFE your wetin? Zombie nepa bill degree holder,get lost, jo!

4 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
I hope that silly @boki on the screenshot is enjoying the current change.

Ungrateful 1diots that even benefited more than the S0utherners during Gej tenure yet they hate him so much.

This is why plagues like strange diseases and now terrorism never depart from their zone. Zombies.angry

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by temitemi1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
"Certain" indeed grin grin grin
SeverusSnape:
Temitemi1 of Nairaland is from another "certain" part of the country, And as far as I can remember, He started the "Gej-my-hero" movement. Check his signature, It's still there.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Pascal181: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topleague:
safe your greeting to yourself Mr GEJ, we dont need it
U say?...
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Thobiy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topleague:
We need it
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Ready4watever: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Stand up for GEJ wey sabi,With deepest sorrow,I regret ever being a Nigerian since you left,during your elections,you told us that you are
A friend we will never have again if we fail to act wisely,returning you as our president and everything you said had almost happened,what
More can I say,I remember vividly at one of your visits to Lagos,during the chat with Lagos youths,I heard you saying that
You are only a human,not above mistakes,but people thought you are above mistakes because you are a president but in your words,you said it was wrong,you traversed the rural area of my entire being within the shortes period you reigned,thank you daddy gej,I wish you can take
Me as your adopted son,I want to have your unalloyed love,I mean feel it once again because since you were gone,it seems like Nigeria
Is no longer in existence,GOD must bless you,your family,your immediate family,in fact your lineage that produced an enigma like you
You are a paragon of civility and at that,I can die for you siiiiiiiirrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,GEJ till I rest.......ready4watever,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,sallah celebration in my area is the worst I have ever seen,lagosians so broke to tha bone,suffering and smiling,,no to bad peeps,,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by temitemi1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
All hail my HERO!!

4 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Ready4watever: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pascal181:

U say?...
You know who I am,ready4watever,,,,,any insult on my hero is tagged as an affront to my person,
Do nt,I mean never in your miserable life insult the greatest ambassador of all time,ask questions

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Ready4watever: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pascal181:

U say?...
You know who I am,ready4watever,,,,,any insult on my hero is tagged as an affront to my person,
Do nt,I mean never in your miserable life insult the greatest ambassador of all time,ask questions[b][[color=#006600][/color][/b][b] lipsrsealed
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by AntiWailer: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Can you all see now who a true democrat is?. JONATHAN!

Buhari would never do this kind of thing, not even in a thousand years. His heartlessness and vindictive disposition won't allow him.

Dr. Jonathan, May your days on earth be long like the river Nile.

This kind of what ?

Have they started pay per post ? Cos i dnt understand this rubbish.

Before another innocent Nairalander say "They said Buhari no dey greet Christians"

This is the Xmas message last year.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/24/full-text-of-buharis-christmas-message-to-nigerians/
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

This kind of what ?

Have they started pay per post ? Cos i dnt understand this rubbish.

Before another innocent Nairalander say "They said Buhari no dey greet Christians"

This is the Xmas message last year.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/24/full-text-of-buharis-christmas-message-to-nigerians/
You don't get me. I mean, He wouldn't do it if he were not the president. As the president, Even if he doesn't feel like, One of his aides will do it for him.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by yusufbida(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Aare2050:

source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1191781797538859&id=105479482835768&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1191781797538859%3Atl_objid.1191781797538859%3Athid.105479482835768%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A6345146904727825409

Typing and charging at the same time by Ex Presido.

That is d result of five years in Office.
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Ready4watever: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
zomby:
If he likes he can celebrate with hare Krishna...it wouldn't stop him from going to jail.

Silly man!
I hate to sound hush but I think you are a fool,your entire village has never produced an ordinary
Member of house of rep,and you are there insulting a giant of this generation,take it or leave it
He is the greatest just like alli,the greatest of all time......hate him or love him,I does not change my
Love for him so take a walk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by fortune1968: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
project8:
yea .Not only him.Any rogue is their hero !
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Kunberg: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Barka de sallah
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by opribo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Meanwhile, when Bubu was not yet president I cant remember him ever wishing christians merry christmas instead he was busy swearing to make sure Sharia is instituted in Nigeria in his life time. What a man. The difference is clear between a rank and file kill and go soldier turned president and a prof turned president. Go school they wont its to use gun and intimidate everybody through Sharia, Boko, and herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by KELECHUKWU89: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topleague:
Save not Safe ABOKI GO SCHOOL U NO GREE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by sunnyside16(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topleague:

Hahahahahaha we don see you, miss "safe"

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by airforcee007: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
zomby:
If he likes he can celebrate with hare Krishna...it wouldn't stop him from going to jail.

Silly man!
you're obviously a reflection of your name. really not surprised. that's really who you are

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by meniyoyo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Topleague:
wailer spotted
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by kika23(f): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Save your grammar to yourself Miss Top league, We don't want to read it. tongue

EPIC!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by berrystunn(m): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2016
This is example of someone that is educated

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by NZAGHA(f): 2:20am On Jul 07, 2016
zomby:

Silly man!

hahaha e pain amgringrin no too vex eh... #weLoveGEJ.. Vex again grin

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Some people are just bitter!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Awaja(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2016
A man wakes up to extend a sincere greetings and some are busy taking panadol for another's headache, GEJ weather you like it or not will forever be adored in Nigerias political history. I blame him (GEJ )coz I was trained to be gentle with only gentle people and extremely rough to rough fellows.
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by ledaman: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

then how comes u reply without reading it ewu Biafra
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by anibueli147(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
F
SAFE english madam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria / Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two / JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.