Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (26482 Views)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by double0seven(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
eyeview:
For all those who question GEJ for felicitating with the muslim brothers on this day,I ask you,Buhari was a former head of state,did he ever extend any felicitations to christians on christmas or easter before he came back now as president?
That should clearly illustrate the dark heart of buhari viz-a-viz the good heart of GEJ

You guys please give it a rest.... so much ado about nothing, no one and I say no one questioned GEJ for felicitating with Muslim ....why should anyone..... even people that Muslims or Christians with passion, once they are public or important fugures, they greet the other people of the other religion more than anyone else

If you go check the twitter or facebook of manymportant Nigerians who are public figures and Christians, they all probably sent greetings to Muslims during this period.

so stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

that anyone questioned GEJ is only figment of you guys imagination since you fabricated it

so please allow us rest. how a man that supervised the unrestrained looting of our resources and money be an hero of democracy beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Omeny: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
project8:
i observe its only pple frm certain part if d country that always rush to call him hero..funny

Hope u also observe the other pple from certain region calling GEJ all manner of names and don't want others to do same to PMB?

U never start, u go observe tire!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Omeny: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
double0seven:

You guys please give it a rest.... so much ado about nothing, no one and I say no one questioned GEJ for felicitating with Muslim ....why should anyone..... even people that Muslims or Christians with passion, once they are public or important fugures, they greet the other people of the other religion more than anyone else

If you go check the twitter or facebook of manymportant Nigerians who are public figures and Christians, they all probably sent greetings to Muslims during this period.

so stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

that anyone questioned GEJ is only figment of you guys imagination since you fabricated it

so please allow us rest. how a man that supervised the unrestrained looting of our resources and money be an hero of democracy beats my imagination.

Ur last sentence down-graded you after you tried so much to hide your short-sightedness!
Am not surprise at u though because another zombie just sighted!
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by double0seven(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omeny:

Ur last sentence down-graded you after you tried so much to hide your short-sightedness!
Am not surprise at u though because another zombie just sighted!

which short sightedness of last sentence are you implying. Are from another planet? Who doesn't know now that during the last administration that our resources were looted like Jesus was coming back at the end of 2015.

the arms scandal and all those money looters are returning are all propaganda abi? The NIMASA money looted, like 4 billion something which that Tompolo kinsmen was given 5 years imprisonment was just a figment of our imagination?

Jide Omokore, Deizani and Aluko that embezzled billions of dollars are figments of our imagination? Even the arms scandal has been discovered to be 15 billion dollars not even 2.1 billion dollars. The 2.1 billion was just the last lap in the scandal.

Just recently it's been discovered that Stellar Oduah bough a ship for $13 million just before she was sacked. And you be sure that the one we've not seen is more than what we've seen.

So tell me, are from another planet, because even the western world knows GEJ administration was just an era of unrestrained looting.

I beg go sit down jare. I don't know how people will just be tell bold-face lies.
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Omeny: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
double0seven:

which short sightedness of last sentence are you implying. Are from another planet? Who doesn't know now that during the last administration that our resources were looted like Jesus was coming back at the end of 2015.

the arms scandal and all those money looters are returning are all propaganda abi? The NIMASA money looted, like 4 billion something which that Tompolo kinsmen was given 5 years imprisonment was just a figment of our imagination?

Jide Omokore, Deizani and Aluko that embezzled billions of dollars are figments of our imagination? Even the arms scandal has been discovered to be 15 billion dollars not even 2.1 billion dollars. The 2.1 billion was just the last lap in the scandal.

Just recently it's been discovered that Stellar Oduah bough a ship for $13 million just before she was sacked. And you be sure that the one we've not seen is more than what we've seen.

So tell me, are from another planet, because even the western world knows GEJ administration was just an era of unrestrained looting.

I beg go sit down jare. I don't know how people will just be tell bold-face lies.

Who all these your lies and propaganda Epp?

We have heard of monumental loots and court cases, how many have be concluded and sentenced?

During the regime of the man you hate with passion,you and your pple where leaving well and have hope and live all around.

Now your gods and corruption fighters are here,look around and tell us if you have not see big changes and degeneration in the standard of living!

Tell us one promises ur pple made has been kept. Children are waiting for free meals,some are waiting for 5k every month!

Instead,what do u see, lay-off everywhere and companies in operation are on life-support!

If you don't see the diff, then though you are zombie now I know u are unrepentant Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by double0seven(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
that our collective resources was massively and mercilessly looted in the last administration is propaganda and lies. Dasuki gate is lies. Badeh wet return about 2.4 billion is lie.

You no well at all. It's pointless discussing with you.
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Jesusloveyou: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Temitemi1 of Nairaland is from another "certain" part of the country, And as far as I can remember, He started the "Gej-my-hero" movement. Check his signature, It's still there.
and he is now regreting calling d ineffectual buffoon an hero, after seeing how corrupt d ineffectual buffoon has become a fantastically corrupt hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Jesusloveyou: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
let me save this post, becos i have already banned you, i wil use dis post to ban you again when you return. [quote author=Omeny post=47302445]
Who all these your lies and propaganda Epp?
We have heard of monumental loots and court cases, how many have be concluded and sentenced?
During the regime of the man you hate with passion,you and your pple where leaving well and have hope and live all around.
Now your gods and corruption fighters are here,look around and tell us if you have not see big changes
https://www.nairaland.com/3210258/eid-mubarak-jonathan-celebrates-muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Bizibi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
let me save this post, becos i have already banned you, i wil use dis post to ban you again when you return.
oh,you want to ban him for his opinion.... you must be a nairaland god,clap fr yourself.
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Redoil: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Topleague:
safe your greeting to yourself Mr GEJ, we dont need it
i am not sure you are human for the level hatred in you stinkes
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Omeny: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
let me save this post, becos i have already banned you, i wil use dis post to ban you again when you return.

To hell with you!

Who your ban Epp?

Bloody propangandist!

You are good at running pple down with your latteren mouth but you refused to be corrected!

To hell with you!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Jesusloveyou: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bizibi:
oh,you want to ban him for his opinion.... you must be a nairaland god,clap fr yourself.
yea! i can ban anybody, i can even ban u right now, i have ban alot of pple today, becos i watch everybody from d sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by Bizibi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
yea! i can ban anybody, i can even ban u right now, i have ban alot of pple today, becos i watch everybody from d sky.
OK I hear you....weldone
Re: Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) by airminem(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Goodluck be with our muslim fellow this 2020 July Sallah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Security Chiefs Attend Buhari's campaign launch, is It Right? / Oyetola Condemns Physical Examination Of Cargoes By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.