Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. (2023 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by ambgiano(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Help!!! Dear Nairalanders, please tell me how to dissuade my potential girl who is still so much in love with her ex. They were both AS genotype, so, couldn't get along. Her addiction to him is hurting me so much. Advise on what to tell her and how to go about it please.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by ladyF(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Make she sef think am na. What is a girl with a boo still doing with her ex?

You better free her and move on with someone that will have respect for your feelings. cry

3 Likes

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Omotayor123(f): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sorry ooo OP cheesy
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Can't you read between the lines?. Forget her pls...there ain't no remedy to curb her excesses on this one!
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by houstonia(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Did you just call her your girlfriend? It's no wonder she's still in love with her ex. Eh be like say you no just get style.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Fernandowski(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
*singing WAVES by chris brown and kanye west *

even if somebody goes away, the feelings never really fade away....... thats just the waves
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by omega25red(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
ambgiano:
Help!!! Dear Nairalanders, please tell me how to dissuade my potential girl who is still so much in love with her ex. They were both AS genotype, so, couldn't get along. Her addiction to him is hurting me so much. Advise on what to tell her and how to go about it please.
so she isn't really your girl since she is a potential.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Taiyescott(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
dont ride along oo bro, move on!
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Vendoor(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Don't bother her with relationship issues for now. Just be a good friend and help her in the recovering process. I think that's what she need at the moment.

You may be able to win her heart in the process or better still follow ladyf cheesy approach.

Good luck grin
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by ambgiano(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks all. We actually started something today but I don't like the fact that she doesn't stop saying things about him and the like of other stuffs. I have gone philosophical and even rhythmical to make her see reasons to move on. but she seem unmoved. wanted to take her serious but her disposition towards her ex makes me backpedal

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
hmmm,this one big pass me,lemme call the Elders.......SANDOSKI and Makydebbie.....abeg come here oo grin
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by kossyablaze(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Choi.... Maybe she dey feel his bulala pass ur own

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Johnnoah1st: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
ambgiano:
i would have adviced u but here in iraq we dont date leftovers we date new girls with no former relationship due to d high population of ladies
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
ambgiano:

I go advise you to read ilegend or iamlegend threads...

it will help you..
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
suzan404:
hmmm,this one big pass me,lemme call the Elders.......SANDOSKI and Makydebbie.....abeg come here oo grin
..abeg this one pass me lemme call the elder that no won talk..oya suzan404...you must say something!gringrintongue
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Jilo83(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
There something she is missing from her Ex in which she did not get from you
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
..abeg this one pass me lemme call the elder that no won talk..oya suzan404...you must say something!gringrintongue
I refuse to talk lipsrsealed........cheesy
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by chachanga: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
free the b!tch jor
when so many gyals are looking for hubby even just person to pregnant dem sef

on the flip side
you may want to hang around till ur balls grow white whiskers playing and proving "Enduring Love'

#NoTimeForTELEMUNDO
#IRANU-ABASHA
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by ambgiano(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=DDeliverer post=47273276]

I go advise you to read ilegend or iamlegend threads...

it will help you..[/quote

please ddeliverer, how do I go about locating the threads bro. I am really interested.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by SWITANN(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think its best u move on ambgiano. unless you'd just hurt some more.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
suzan404:
I refuse to talk lipsrsealed........cheesy
*holds cane*...oya talkcheesycheesy
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
*holds cane*...oya talkcheesycheesy
na wetin I wan say now embarassed.......I reserve my comment tongue grin.....
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
suzan404:
na wetin I wan say now embarassed.......I reserve my comment tongue grin.....
i no go buy you bobo again!sad...and cheeseballstongue
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
i no go buy you bobo again!sad...and cheeseballstongue
you cannor do that for me nah.... cry,I will not play with you again....
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by makydebbie(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
suzan404:
you cannor do that for me nah.... cry,I will not play with you again....
oya come*hugs her*cool...i will buy plenty for you ok?undecided..make i charge my phone i dey comecry...when i come i will bring one hundred million thousand chesseballs for you and bobo..no cry ok?cheesy
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by flokii: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
AS + AS.. Not advisable..

Give her time, it's hard for them too you knw.. Dnt panic yet

#cheers
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
oya come*hugs her*cool...i will buy plenty for you ok?undecided..make i charge my phone i dey comecry...when i come i will bring one hundred million thousand chesseballs for you and bobo..no cry ok?cheesy
awww,make you buy one pack for me oo,I loff youcheesy
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by MrCork: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
ambgiano:

angry
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by GoldenJAT(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
u wanna hear the truth?? if yes.... u guys should take a break, let her heal on her own 2 a certain extent... then u come in at a point.. remember they Neva had any issues.... Just 1 mumu genotype wahala.. don't you try and force things with her... take d chill pill 4 awhile, and follow her lead... in between Show her u care, and u understand what she is going through, and be sure u r also warming ur way in2 her heart gradually! it is well.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by MrCork: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
ambgiano:

...ermm bro..no ofeinse to tyor picture profile but u take picture near toilet and then u comin to nairanlad complainin yor babe run away to ex....why wunt she run??..Replace yor picture profile with a better background...anyways check out the solution...

Step 1: You stepppup yor swaag...this means u keep in Gangsta becuzz females are only atracted to guys who dont giv $hit about them!!!(Truss me)) angry

Step 2: Dont talk too much...Never let a femae no too much about yor plans (even if u gots none)....Females are attacted to mysterious guys (like me) cozz they fear looosin out!! **real talk)) angry

Step 3: Minimize yor phone calls & keep her wonderin....am not sayn u shod minimize yor phone call cozz u dont hav phone creadit..DOnt call the B!tch too much ((True story)) angry

Step 4:...Change yoe hair style....this is sef explanatory! ((no oofense) undecided

STep 5:..when next u see her..witout talkin..hold her hands..pull her closer gently..hold her hips lighly move closer to her ears..kiss her & then french kiss her...........and if u dont no french kiss..Goooogle lit!! ((no ofeeinse) angry

Carrry out thise steps and trusss me...she will belif!!! ((true story)) wink

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Zwchicka(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
ladyF:
Make she sef think am na. What is a girl with a boo still doing with her ex?

You better free her and move on with someone that will have respect for your feelings. cry
he said potential girl. Not gf.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by ladyF(f): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Zwchicka:
he said potential girl. Not gf.

Errmmmm....you no read the topic grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / Dirty Explicit Questions To Make A Girl Feel Hot In Seconds / Soilder Decides To Surprise His Best Doggy Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.