Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (34479 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Owliver(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
silversonuc:

bros devil was all out to kill u one way or d oda dat day, frm throwing away ya cert. to a car tryna knock u dwn to shouting allahu akbar, bros wetin u do dem witches for villa
they no reach. I really happy say nothing do me.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Lolllllsssss........I love juice grin undecided

Lool,issoorai...oya,les hook up nd....
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by jennifer10066(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
a friend of mine gave me this expensive alcoholic red wine as a birthday gift. Drank it the next day and slept off in my toilet without any clothes on+i was mensturating that day, the menstural pain was worst i've ever experienced,it was as tho i was in labour! I Finally went outside and was about opening the gate..(REMEMBER I WASNT PUTTING ON ANY CLOTHE). My twin then ran outside and grabbed me. Since that day she didnt stop embarrassing me in front of everybody.
everytime She'll be like"that ogogoro never clear for ya brain and eye abi".

I think I'll never drink again! not even by mistake!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Iphesure212(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kassidy90:
It was on my wedding day, my friends was like "guy u need to get high ordinary eye no fit do am o" initially I refused but after much much I gave in and took just one cup of Joven hmmm na so I started dancing like something else the funniest part was when they asked me to prostrate for my In-laws I no gree stand up again before they know I don sleep off..
This is the funniest so far grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by pamcode(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Griffon:
Yet to do anything out of the ordinary when under the influence of alcohol. As a matter of fact, I tend to speak good English when I'm high.
like seriously. You to dey lie lacer.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Vince77(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
nkemdi89:
A friend of mine got drunk and declared free drink for everyone at 40 40, using his atm on pos to pay, the next day his friends were hailing him for the stunt he pulled the previous night only for him to check his phone and saw a withdrawal of almost 150k.

40 40 at adesuwa road?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ada9103(f): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oya complete am.....hook up and gini?
poseidonsaiz:

Lool,issoorai...oya,les hook up nd....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Ada9103(f): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Really? Is that wia the definition for alcohol is displayed
eleko1:
sad angry angry . Ada9103 see me in my offic undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Oya complete am.....hook up and gini?

Lol,...nd see whr d influence leads us.. Inugo?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by 8BitGee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

To remove all inhibitions when you want to have good sex tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by sixtus3606(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
chnovpaul:
Hi Nairalanders,

I’d like to talk about the issue of alcohol. People say all sorts about whether alcohol is good or bad. Well, that’s not what I’m about right now. But what I know is that too much of anything is not good.

There’s one of my friends (not me, before your mind starts going haywire) I hung out with today, who told me the saddest story of his life. His relationship of three years just hit the rocks a couple of days back, all because of just one time binge drinking. He had left work that day, and went to a bar. The idea was to just take one or two bottles then go home.

He ended up taking a little too much. One way or another, he found his way home, to his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, the alcohol had made him lose all his inhibitions, and opened the floodgates of his secrets. He just started talking . . . all his secret escapades with some other (you know who). He didn’t even realize until the following day when his eyes cleared, and his GF had packed her things and gone.

It now dawned on him that what he thought had kept in secret had just been exposed. Now he wants me to help him talk to the lady. Hmmmmmmm…the evil wey alcohol go do.

I would just like to find out what was the worst thing you’ve ever done under the influence of alcohol. Be sincere.
Chief, I no go lie you. The worst that has ever happend to me, was that I bleeped the hell out of a girl who had always had a crush on me. This happened back on 2008. However, whenever I am intoxicated with alcohol, I find myself in another realm. I see beyond the ordinary.
Thus, I have come to conclusion that alcohol actually unveils the REAL you!

P.S. No one can set me up by filling me upbqoth alcohol. I started taking the sh*t at the age of 12!!!
So unfortunate for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by eleko1: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
sad wink embarassed Check my Signatures
Ada9103:
Really? Is that wia the definition for alcohol is displayed
nah beg I beg u
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by sixtus3606(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Griffon!!! We are birds!!! grin
Need to flock with you someday.
#GrammarMustRepent
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
I jst hate the taste of anything that has alcohol, bt wen i do, it's for a reason i won't tell.... grin

I know. so you can twerk on camera grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by pamcode(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
jennifer10066:
a friend of mine gave me this expensive alcoholic red wine as a birthday gift. Drank it the next day and slept off in my toilet without any clothes on+i was mensturating that day, the menstural pain was worst i've ever experienced,it was as tho i was in labour! I Finally went outside and was about opening the gate..(REMEMBER I WASNT PUTTING ON ANY CLOTHE). My twin then ran outside and grabbed me. Since that day she didnt stop embarrassing me in front of everybody.

lol You would have made such a lovely scene for the boys that have been crushing on you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kassidy90:
It was on my wedding day, my friends was like "guy u need to get high ordinary eye no fit do am o" initially I refused but after much much I gave in and took just one cup of Joven hmmm na so I started dancing like something else the funniest part was when they asked me to prostrate for my In-laws I no gree stand up again before they know I don sleep off..

Lmao this one made my day
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Vince77(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
When i take too much alcohol i laff uncontrollably even if wat was said isnt funny. And then vomit go follow.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ritaokafor:
Though I have many experiences but would narrate my first time experience.
It was in secondary school,during an excursion. At d beach,an argument ensued on who could finish a carton of" Don Simon".I was d most quiet gal then,they didn't believe me when I stood up to the challenge.
On my way home,a neighbour saw me n said "this one wey u dey waka like dis,e be like say u don high". I had to change my steps to appear normal cos it was as if the road was full of imaginable "potholes" and I was trying to dodge them under influence of alcohol. Lol.

one carton of don simon in secondary school and you maintain?

NNE chekikwa ofuma grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by sixtus3606(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
lol dat was during my year one in school came back to sch on this particular u knw say pocket dey alwayz full whenever one is back for a new semester....i drank jst 5 bottles of star on an empty stomach,mehn I hear am that day I was just talking nonsense to the extent of even telling them my birthday,how much I was given as pocket money,something wey dem no ask me ooo and to sum it al up,d kind vomit wey I vomit dat day I think say I go die.d hangover last lyk 3 dayz,d tin kum mk me develop Starphobia for like 3yrz,na so anywhere I see Star I go d run.lol it's being 7 yrz nw since it happened and I was new to the drinking game then bt now na fada fada we be,nothing dey happen
You're still a learner sha? grin

ADMIT!!! <sad
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by sixtus3606(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
lol dat was during my year one in school came back to sch on this particular u knw say pocket dey alwayz full whenever one is back for a new semester....i drank jst 5 bottles of star on an empty stomach,mehn I hear am that day I was just talking nonsense to the extent of even telling them my birthday,how much I was given as pocket money,something wey dem no ask me ooo and to sum it al up,d kind vomit wey I vomit dat day I think say I go die.d hangover last lyk 3 dayz,d tin kum mk me develop Starphobia for like 3yrz,na so anywhere I see Star I go d run.lol it's being 7 yrz nw since it happened and I was new to the drinking game then bt now na fada fada we be,nothing dey happen
You're still a learner sha? grin

ADMIT!!! angry
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by AmAlbert(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
I see trailer wey get only 1 headlight dey come for night, I think say na Okada, na only my mind tell me make I pass the middle, my Broda e take, God, Jesus, Angels and Holy Spirit to intervene for my matter, if not by now I for Don go Luguba, since after dat day na only me use my hands and mouth by myself talk to myself

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Franky826: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
jennifer10066:

hahaha you damn lucky your twin was home

but how come your twin didn't discover you in the toilet? undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by goody1shoe73(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
5 bottles Na him u call only? Smh for u
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
glowshine:
when I get high, this annoying funne always comes out of my mouth & I speak good English and I always like to explain things to people when I'm talking. its really annoying.
the worst thing I've done is to kiss a girl. :-( had to do prayer and fasting for my lips grin

finally i thought i was the only one, i usually develop thie weird american accent when i'm drunk.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by lordkhalifa(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Calling my Ex.... My moral are extremely high.... My chatting and teasing ability will automatically skyrocket to 110%

Lastly I forget my worries instantly and think positively.... If the thing clear for my eyes I go remember Naira is 380 to 1 Dollar

If POO-HARI stupidly place a ban on alcohol we go dance necked in front of Aso rock till he lift the ban... grincheesygrin

In this hardship and economic recession alcohol help us ease some stress up, undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by marv1: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
I have never tasted alcohol in my life because of my upbringing. However my friend and neighbour went to party on friday evening, got drunk, drove home safely early morning on saturday, opened the door to the main house, shut it back, locked it and went back to his car started it and continued to move the car forward until it got to the wire gauze fence demacating our compound and the next. All these happened like movie as i watched from my room's window upstairs.Then the car got hooked. At 7am i came out, went close to the car, my friend was fast asleep while the engine was still on. I left him there and went out. I guess it was the 9am morning sun that woke him up because he didnt switch on the A.C. I came back afterwards around 12noon, the car was still there but he had entered the house. This was not the first time, it was the latest live movie part 6. Previous ones include sleeping on top of his bonnet TDB, sleeping on the pavement till day break, sleeping inside his car with a.c blowing, head lamps fully on, vomiting and so on. It is a miserable lifestyle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Jok3r(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
I gained admission n went back home after first semester. To show dat Mesef don arrive/belong, i decided to taste Rose Daniel n experience how all dis drunkard felt, after taking like 6shots, dats wen i started dis drama. I saw dis lady going to d market with her mum, i just grabbed her booby, d next tin i heard was Gbas! Gbos! Gbis!. The Gbas was d slap i received from her mum, d Gbos was from d owner of booby while d Gbis was from dos garage boys. Instantly, my eye clear like morning dew. Since den, i dey always run from alcohol.

hahahahahahhaahhajaja
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Jok3r(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
gradeA:
On a fateful Friday evening in my workplace, we had our monthly TGIF.
Was drinking and working that evening, na so I recieve one stinker of a memo from my boss. The mail was directed at me, but was due to the error of one of the guys in my team.
wanted to forward the mail to the guy and blast him for the goof, but as my eye don dirty, clicked on respond to all. Oboy that's how I re-sent the mail to my oga's them with everyone in the cc shredding and lambasting.

When I realised, it was too late........... embarassed

lol end of discusion b dat
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by gradeA(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jok3r:

lol end of discusion b dat
My brother..........
No be joke oooo
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by gradeA(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
jennifer10066:

picshures or..................................
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by banmee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
I kissed my then boss. If you see her, you'd know i had to have been drunk to have done that. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by seunawo1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
virginboy1:
Just Imagine

Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion
in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of
N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3
billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3
billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170
million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim.
Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So,
who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A
country of unassailable contradictions... More churches
and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga,
and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro,
palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only
God knows...!

But please answer me... Who drank it?
I don't no how it really concern you. Are the people drinking it complaining. BBC of Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.