Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (34479 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Griffon(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
pamcode:
like seriously. You to dey lie lacer.

Phuck off hombre cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by Griffon(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2016
sixtus3606:
Griffon!!! We are birds!!! grin
Need to flock with you someday.
#GrammarMustRepent

Hehe. No sh1t homie
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by adioolayi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrImole:
I once created this topic months ago.

Read this to laugh more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618522/whats-funniest-thing-most-stupid#38286241

I have experienced so many things...

1. I once picked a serious race from bar to home with my shoes in my hand after begging an elderly man to be watching my drink for me.

2. I once knocked my neighbor's door while coming from bar, I gave him my key to come and help me open my door, he was just looking at me.

3. I went to a party with my friends and we were looking for one of our friends, we were so wasted that we didn't realize that he was there with us, looking for him, he was even shouting his own name as he was looking for himself.

the third one though...una don craze finish grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? by dododawa1: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Irreplaceable48:
Really?? that's cool.....I love guys that dnt drink
but fear him against LADYS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.