Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists (8572 Views)

Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by Weah96: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
wirinet:

Honestly you are morally and intellectually sick. Which liberating contact? You are telling us that in the rubbish you wrote above, the slave signed a contractual agreement to be a slave? Please tell us how slaves were made or created. It seems you do not even know the meaning of the word slave.

I have never seen any body attempt to justify any form of slavery. I will not be surprised if you justify the enslavement of your forefathers by Christians. They must be justified because they were Christians.

Please, if you do not have excuses for some biblical wrong practices, simply shut up, instead of making silly excuses. Any body that is caught today doing any of those biblical verses you quoted to his or her maid would be sent to jail.

In addition; i am sure you are not aware that you are still a slave, not physical slavery but mental slavery. You worship the God of your slavemaster, you bow down before the image of your slavemaster. You speak like your slavemaster, think like your slavemaster and incapable of independent thought.

He's a goner. Polluted by the jewish god, he has lost all sense of morality. Even incest and r.ape can be justified as long as the god says so. The same charlatan is the one who cannot remove the name Joseph Stalin from his mouth.

Stalin took the blame for his actions, unlike these fake god people who relegate the responsibility of their slavery, r.ape, and genocide to an imaginary fake creator.
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by Zodiac61(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Very funny.
I am sure that the OP will inform us that God did not ask his chosen people to murder innocent women and children in order to steal their land.
I am sure that his God did not kill millions in a world-wide flood (not true actually, but it says it happened in the Book).
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Zodiac61:
Very funny.
I am sure that the OP will inform us that God did not ask his chosen people to murder innocent women and children in order to steal their land.
I am sure that his God did not kill millions in a world-wide flood (not true actually, but it says it happened in the Book).

The most pathetic is their calling Hitler atheist when he's not in order to paint atheism in a worse light

Hitler was NOT atheist, only Christian blogs and books written by such ignorant Christians say such
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Zodiac61:
Very funny.

Those people were not innocent and God should not be accused of murder , he simply takes the life of what he created . He gives and takes life .
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by JackBizzle: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Those people were not innocent and God should not be accused of murder , he simply takes the life of what he created . He gives and takes life .

And you are innocent?

You are saying that God should drown you right now
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

And you are innocent?

You are saying that God should drown you right now

Grace bro . Read a bible sometime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by JackBizzle: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Grace bro . Read a bible sometime

No be only grace, na gift....mtchew.
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by felixomor: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The most pathetic is their calling Hitler atheist when he's not in order to paint atheism in a worse light

Hitler was NOT atheist, only Christian blogs and books written by such ignorant Christians say such

Ok, which religion was he that he persecuted both christians and jews?

Waiting for ur answer?

Moreover, if u succeed in subtracting Hitler, atheists are still the top killers.

Hope u know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by felixomor: 4:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Zodiac61:
Very funny.

God is not answerable to u my dear brother,

He gives and he takes,

Unlike ur atheist kind saddled with the responsibility of only killing.

Garrit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by felixomor: 4:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Weah96:

He's a goner. Polluted by the jewish god, he has lost all sense of morality. Even incest and r.ape can be justified as long as the god says so. The same charlatan is the one who cannot remove the name Joseph Stalin from his mouth.

Stalin took the blame for his actions, unlike these fake god people who relegate the responsibility of their slavery, r.ape, and genocide to an imaginary fake creator.

Hehehe, somebody is already praising Stalin here,

Hmmmm, I think the world should get ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by Logicbwoy: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe, somebody is already praising Stalin here,

Hmmmm, I think the world should get ready.

He was not praising stalin.

2 Likes

Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukaNaija: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
In case anyone forgot
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
in case
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukaNaija: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Open
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
still open
Re: The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Pictures From 40th Anniversary Of Pentecostal Revival In Benue State. / Which Came First...christianity Or Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.